Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• BucNY

Participant

Johnthan has been playing better as of lately. If Banks would have secured the INT against Minnesota last week he would have had INT in 3 conservative games. Add that to his Revis like showing last week score a +3.1 allowing a passer rating of 5.6 on passes thrown at Banks, according to PFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have to say, lately Banks has looked like a true number 1 corner, Verner has been solid but too inconsistent, I think once Verner is completely comfortable with the D he will be fine but Banks is a big lanky corner and it would be good to have him as a shut down corner on the bigger wr’s. Last year, I thought he did a great job on Calvin in the second half and next week against the Falcons is going to be a big test for him. it would be good going into the off-season with Banks and Verner as our 1 and 2 corners than only having to get a slot guy…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He has really been playing good as of late in coverage. I also LOVE that he is sticking his nose in there  in run defense. Seems like he might be coming around. What we need are players that are consistently good. He is looking like he could be one of those guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup, and I am not sticking up for our staff at all, 1-7 is completely unacceptable, but it really makes sense and you can see it, certain players just look like they are finally getting this scheme on D, now the ones who are not aka Mason Foster, just are not a fit for the scheme. You will see  those players shown the door or not resigned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It really is exciting to see players like Banks catching on to this defense. We’ll have the best pair of corners in the division at this rate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s a good corner, and will be for a long time.Before we even drafted him, I was hoping we would. Good work ethic, moral compass, athletic, smart, and can play zone or man coverage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well look at this way after the first 5 games he had to get better because he was as bad as any corner I’ve ever seen in those.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Barron was dragging Banks down.  Now that Barron is gone, Banks will shine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barron was dragging Banks down.  Now that Barron is gone, Banks will shine.

Both safties really. In the early weeks it seemed like many times the corner would pass the WR off to Goldson or Barron, but they weren't there, they had bit on a flat route. They weren't doing their job, they were chasing someone else's responsibility, and then boom - touchdown.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.