Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Won’t be wasting my time with this shit next week. Ledyard has been insufferable this week. We all know how good Mahomes is no need to dribble all over him all week. We know how good this team is. ‘Have to score minimum 35 points’. Why? How many did they score last game after taking us apart even?

Any chance we could discuss the Bucs? You know the team we all support.

• GermCanBuc

Participant

I’ve got $100 superchat for PR if they fire Jon. Not only will you get $100, but you’ll save on his salary and be able to fix this bullshit site. God he’s annoying.

• Nobody

Participant

I don’t understand either of these comments.

Jon’s content is the only broad football, gameplan/playcalling, and player performance evaluation undergirded by robust film analysis that PR offers.

His articles and podcast content are 100 % Buccaneers relevant and consistently so. There is never a PR article that he produces that isn’t worthy of the click.

This is madness, not Sparta.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

He is horrendous on the podcast and this past week for what is supposed to be about the buccaneers on their way to the super bowl was fucking atrocious.

Doom and gloom about having no chance. Laughs at any chance the Bucs have.

We all know how good Mahomes and the Chiefs are but they are beatable. Let’s maybe discuss how to beat them, I guess that’s impossible for Jon.

• RW

Participant

Wow you seem a little sensitive.
        Chiefs are 14 and 1 when Mahomes played this year; destroyed the Bucs D in their only meeting and are defending Superbowl champions. The only reason the line is 3/3.5 is because of Brady. The Bucs need to play a great game to win; it’s no secret.

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Nobody,

I haven’t read an article on this website in years (that’s another issue altogether), so maybe he does provide good analysis in those. Ill gladly concede that point. In regards to the podcast though, he’s god awful, and needs to be replaced.

In keeping with the tone of this thread, why the hell was Nick Carter on for an hour talking about his music career, fan meet and greets, and being a dad? I respect Nick as an entertainer. I’ve been lucky enough to meet him numerous times over the years and spend some time with him, but he has no business being on a football podcast as he offers absolutely nothing to the listener. Being famous doesn’t make him a good guest.

Real bad week last week PR. Lets hope we don’t come out looking like that on Sunday, coz it’ll be a bloodbath if we do.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

He’s way better than Trevor Sikkemma. Even tho Jon was awful last time Trev was on, the entire show was Jon trying to paint the picture that Trevor holds the Bucs fortunes in his hands because Trevor can jinx and reverse jinx the Bucs by what he tweets.

Like dude… no one cares, talk Bucs football not this Trevor magical jinx bull crap, we aren’t little kids.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I love Ledyard on the podcast. All I’ve heard this week is a guy being realistic about the challenge we’re facing in Mahomes.

Also, wait for draft season before you start calling for him to be fired. He really shines there.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

It was all doom and gloom. Show some excitement for the fans for the love of god.

He’s been fine all year, but this week was shockingly poor.

I may come back for the draft content, if he’s supposed to be good at that.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Jon is easily the most knowledgeable one on their entire staff.

His articles are by far the best content PR puts out, and it’s not even close.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

This is about the podcast this week.

• RW

Participant

So you want him to bring out the pom poms and be a cheerleader?

• Welsh Buc

Participant

That’s exactly what he’s done for Mahomes haha!

That’s obviously not the point made if you could read..

• RW

Participant

Maybe some people should grow up and stop their whining!

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Maybe some people want the “stick together and give it a 110%” analysis…

• BucBalla85

Participant

Didn’t listen to the podcast but isn’t it true that Mahomes and the chiefs are favored in this game and should be even tho it’s in our stadium? They are the defending champs and haven’t really given anyone a reason why they can’t repeat this year. Especially when they are playing a team they already beat this year. I think tampa can win this game but it’s gonna take a whole team effort and will even take a bad game by Mahomes on some level. The chiefs are that good but they are due to lose in a bad game might as well be against Tampa in our home. Dont get me wrong our guys are good enough to win this game on their talent alone but it’s easier said than done.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

What a dumb thread. Jon gives some of the best breakdowns and support with his views. He has been the best upgrade since Jim Flynn left PR many many years ago. My only criticism is that he needs to get better WiFi for the podcasts. He breaks up way too much. Hopefully some of the donations go towards upgrading his WiFi.

After we win the Super Bowl I look forward to his draft analysis.

• GermCanBuc

Participant

Youre right, him yelling Leonard for 5 minutes in his “Leonard” segments is great analysis. God I hope I dont miss that…..

Your criticism of his WiFi connection is one of the MANY reasons I think he needs to go. Its 2021. Theres NO excuses for a bad connection when youre RUNNING a web show in the developed country, that the US is. Hes the host, and was clearly brought in for that reason moving forward…..Open the wallet. Its a tax write-off. Either for him or PR.

Again, I dont read the articles here anymore, so I cant speak on that, but as far the podcast is concerned, he needs to go.

• Lawdy

Participant

well you cant please everybody

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.