Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• ylhceukekul

Threw for 457 yards, 2 TDs and no ints today.  Now i know this is going to sound crazy but maybe, just  maybe he wasnt the problem last year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Threw for 457 yards, 2 TDs and no ints today.  Now i know this is going to sound crazy but maybe, judt  maybe he wasnt the problem last year.

Thanks%2Bcaptain%2Bobvious%2B_dd9697481dd993d703d555c171b77180.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ha yes our oline was so bad last year that we couldn’t function as a real NFL team. Right now so far the oline actually looks pretty good. Winston is the future so I’m glad he’s getting full 16 games of work in but we may have beaten the Texans and panthers with glennon. He takes care of the ball well and never played behind an oline nearly as good as the Oline is doing today. Josh mccown is case in point on how bad our oline affected them both.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Eh, I Still think Josh is just a backup QB our o line did suck last year, But he sucked also he would do some dumb shit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Eh, I Still think Josh is just a backup QB our o line did suck last year, But he sucked also he would do some dumb (censored).

Agreed.A collective bag of suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Eh, I Still think Josh is just a backup QB our o line did suck last year, But he sucked also he would do some dumb (censored).

Agreed.A collective bag of suck.

When the oline was playing as bad as it was, the dumb things he was doing was irrelevant because the bottom line was no offense was going to actually function. Eli manning has 2 super bowl rings. He would have looked like a clown as the starting QB behind our oline last year (and with no OC don't forget). Worst oline, only team in the league with literally no OC and run game couldn't get over 3ypc. it was so obvious that no QB was going to have success but people can't help but read the stat sheet and place the undeserved blame

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yawn… upset that the Bucs won, Java? You truly are a pathetic person.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Threw for 457 yards, 2 TDs and no ints today.  Now i know this is going to sound crazy but maybe, just  maybe he wasnt the problem last year.

And they still almost lost the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would ask if you *watched* the games last year, but I think we all know the answer to that one already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Josh was and wasn’t part of the problem last year.He wasn't because our Oline sucked rocks and even when Glennon was in things didn't improve much.He was because our Oline exposed why he has been a backup pretty much all of his career. When someone gets in his face he panics and makes stupid decisions.Currently the Browns are providing him with a pretty stable platform and he is Ok then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get outta here Javahsbiu.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Josh McCown still has no idea who he is. He went to sleep mid-air diving into the end zone!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Only reason Josh McCown isn’t still here is because Lovie planned to take Winston in the draft, and McCown wanted to start. Both are starting, and probably happy about it. Still can’t believe McCown wangled a 2-year contract out of the Browns, tho’.    He's like 8th in QB rating now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our offense had a plethora of problems last year and they all got dumped on the QB position.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Losing Tedford was devastating, and I still lay that on Lovie for not having an experienced NFL game-planner on the entire staff. And then not hiring one once Tedford was out!    

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.