Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

@AdamSchefter  2m2 minutes agoFalcons' WR Julio Jones will receive $47.5 million guaranteed and $71.25 million over five years, per @mortreport.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great player, he deserves it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dez mad

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was so pissed the Browns traded him away. He will be terrorizing this division for years to come.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

best we can hope for is his annual injury

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sheesh... Or for our team to play him competitively...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we don't have anyone that matches up with him. The only way to defend him is to punish Ryan. I'm not convinced we can do that consistently.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But thats what you should hope for. Not for an opponents injury. Loser mentality.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But thats what you should hope for. Not for an opponents injury. Loser mentality.

Yep.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep.

what's more likely.....Julio gets his annual injury or George Johnson turns into Simeon Rice 2.0?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep.

what's more likely.....Julio gets his annual injury or George Johnson turns into Simeon Rice 2.0?

We all know what's more likely. Doesn't mean you root for injury. You're asking for bad juju.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@AdamSchefter  2m2 minutes agoFalcons' WR Julio Jones will receive $47.5 million guaranteed and $71.25 million over five years, per @mortreport.

Trent from the Redskins got paaaaaaaid like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep.

We all know what's more likely. Doesn't mean you root for injury. You're asking for bad juju.

I think they got you now Hate. You're the one in the green trunks, right? LOL[img width=295 height=200]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/851/239/Battle_crop_650x440.jpg?1327823251[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we don't have anyone that matches up with him. The only way to defend him is to punish Ryan. I'm not convinced we can do that consistently.

Truth is what it is.We dont have to like it, but that guy being out on his yearly vaycay would help us.I dont care if hes injured or not, the guy will have made more enough money that IF he is, im not going to boo hoo for him. Hes set no matter what now.But truthfully, i would much rather curbstomp an opponent while theyre at full strength. Let them know who the f they are dealing with. Make them feel helpless for a change.Besides, if banks can cover megatron fairly well, on a good game i think he can keep jj in check sooner or later. Trouble is, like you said, matchup. Banks has plenty of experiance with jj going back to college, where jjs team beat them twice by a margin of 60 plus to 16. Then, there was the falcon blowout, which we shall NOT mention.However, it is still possible to slide coverage, or hope that he can eventually get jj pegged. Otherwise, you stick verner on him and ryan just throws jumpballs.Its just easier to say that everyone who faces him while he is healthy, is pretty much fu##ed. It isnt just us.

Please wait…

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.