Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Nearly lost a fumble on 2 consecutive plays.

Lmao.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Some people have blind hope for all draft picks.

Vaughn will most likely be on the team this year but he won’t see the field except for maybe special teams if he’s active

• Boid Fink

Participant

Regarding fans of Florida colleges? Yes. Miami fans are fairly quiet lately. But gator and Nile fans are obnoxiously bad with their inability to translate their college love to this site, where it is all about the Bucs, not college ball.

Some people have blind hope for all draft picks.

Vaughn will most likely be on the team this year but he won’t see the field except for maybe special teams if he’s active

• dalbuc

Participant

It isn’t the fumbles, which aren’t good, but the total lack of production in a pre-season where he has been heavily featured. Is he even averaging 2.0 ypc? You can talk about bad OL and whatnot but you have to show me something. He is a total zero as a KR ne hasn’t shown anything in the pass game.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

I don’t dislike Vaughn, think he has a place on this team. But I’ve heard a few people say he’s our future starter at RB. Like how? He’d easily be the worst starting RB in the league. He’s a Bobby Rainey type back at best with even less explosiveness. He’s a back up and this team will draft a star RB hopefully soon, to slot Vaughn as a future #1 rb makes zero sense… he doesn’t possess any traits to ever be a starter.

• Boid Fink

Participant

At this point, I don’t like the value per draft selection regarding Sneak. I said it then, say it now…he has no wiggle, no jukes, he is a 3ypc back because he hammers straight into his assignment without vision, and he is not physically talented enough to make big things happen within the guidelines of what he can do in a playbook.

Another bad pick. Said it then. Say it now. He is a lesser version of ERnest Graham.

• Swash

Participant

I wouldn’t rule out the Bucs looking to upgrade over Vaughn. Obviously terrible tonight, but has been all preseason. I just don’t see the upside.

• dalbuc

Participant

It feels like the whole KR thing is the staff looking for something he can do for us. I have zero idea why they thought KR was a function he could fill. We all know if he was an UDFA we’d be talking about how he’s an easy cut and going with our top 3 RBs. Given the depth at WR and Te plus maybe CB the awful reality is he will consume a roster spot a potentially useful player might fill.

• m_j

Participant

he can’t secure the ball, we knew it last year, we know it now, see no reason to keep him

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He’s the OJ Howard of our running backs room.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Was so annoyed with Licht reaching on this pick…

Between him and Trask, we could have added some much needed trench depth or LB depth

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

I wouldn’t rule out the Bucs looking to upgrade over Vaughn. Obviously terrible tonight, but has been all preseason. I just don’t see the upside.

And to think Licht wasted a 3rd round pick on this guy.

I wouldn’t trade even a 7th rounder for him

• Boid Fink

Participant

Of course not. Because he is black and you are a blatant racist.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

2020 NFL draft
      Rd 3

Pick 76, Bucs: RB Vaughn
        Pick 78, Falcons: C Hennessy
        Pick 83, Broncos: C Cushenberry

I would have preferred to have drafted either center to have been an understudy for a year or two. Then this past draft, Hainsey can focus on being a backup swing guard or tackle than at center. We’d have more depth on the OLine.

BTW, both Hennessy and Cushenberry are projected to be starting centers this coming season.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I disliked this pick. Where are the guys who said this was a good pick because he ran in the sec with a shit offensive line?

We all saw he lacked the physical traits to be a starter, or a productive player. Or some of us did. Awful awful pick.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

RB topic: Dobbins RB Ravens – season ending knee injury

• RudeGuy

Participant

So now the Licht haters find something to bash him about with complete disregard for his other great draft moves. You people make it look like all the other GMs hit it right on the money with all their picks. It’s not Licht who is failing the pick it is Vaughn.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Brady win the Super Bowl. Not Licht l. Get real.

So now the Licht haters find something to bash him about with complete disregard for his other great draft moves. You people make it look like all the other GMs hit it right on the money with all their picks. It’s not Licht who is failing the pick it is Vaughn.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Because he sucks as a running back like your mom sucks my dick.

• kenntak

Participant

I don’t know what he is showing in practice, but he did not show much during the regular season last year and in preseason games this year. Is he a jag? Seems that way at this point.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Racist loser. I still can’t believe your worthless ass lingers here. You are dumb as hell.

• SoberInSac

Participant

I was thinking the exact same thing as I clicked on the red board. I guess he must be amazing in practice. During games he is not impressive at all. I hope it’s not because he was a 3rd player. Just let it go let it go! He sure as hell ain’t no Earnest Graham who I know also played full back. Now he showed potential this dude fumbles fumbles fumbles

• BucsSavant

Participant

There will be multiple backs on the waiver wire that are an upgrade. Unless they are in love with his special teams play as they say, wouldn’t surprise me to see one of them picked up, even if Vaughn does make the 53 initially. One of those guys who “shouldn’t go buy a house just yet” for sure.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

Racist loser. I still can’t believe your worthless ass lingers here. You are dumb as hell.

It seems like you’re the only one that has a problem with me being here…. and it looks like it’s consuming you so I say you’ve got a serious problem. My advice to you…. leave. Get the fuck out.

• Swash

Participant

I also have a problem with you being here. I don’t know if you were drunk when you said what you did but it was fucked up and you should have been permanently banned. Just please eat a slice of humble pie and stop the pettiness. You made your bed, now lie in it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I also don’t think you should be here

• TCB2W!

Participant

I know you shouldn’t be here.

• Swash

Participant

After seeing a few quality running backs become available, I wouldn’t rule it out the Bucs upgrade. Washington even cut Peyton Barber, who is boring as hell, but would be better than Vaughn and knows the system already.

• obuc

Participant

Are the Bucs going to be watching the waiver wire? There are a few RB’s getting released. Seems like we could replace him with one of those.

• Greattimes

Participant

Maybe bring in Devonte Freeman for a look. He was released by the Saints. Bucs could also use is knowledge of the Saints playbook.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Maybe bring in Devonte Freeman for a look. He was released by the Saints. Bucs could also use is knowledge of the Saints playbook.

Bucs have no need for a back that isn’t willing to play special teams. They wont find better than Jones, Fournette, and Benard on the waiver wire.

I think they either keep Vaughn unless they get can get a special teams type back.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

I also have a problem with you being here. I don’t know if you were drunk when you said what you did but it was fucked up and you should have been permanently banned. Just please eat a slice of humble pie and stop the pettiness. You made your bed, now lie in it.

If he’s got nothing better to do than stalk every one of my posts, then I’m gonna call him out every time he does it.

And the pussy never showed at Mickey’s

• Swash

Participant

Grow up. Your vibration is low as fuck. You need to work on yourself and stop worrying about another persons reaction toward your shitty behavior. I feel like I’m talking to a 12 year old.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Swash.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You are

• Boid Fink

Participant

I hear that you are a certified racist, whose opinion means shit. Racist scumbag coward.

If he’s got nothing better to do than stalk every one of my posts, then I’m gonna call him out every time he does it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So just so I’m clear on the rules… because the Bucs won it all last year, we aren’t allowed to ever be critical on a message board again?

I’m just trying to keep up… @rudeguy has the handbook so keep me posted. I don’t want to offend you with *checks notes* being critical of bad draft picks.

Thanks!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Calm down, Tally Trailer Tan Belt. While I’m sure you’re excited to have a bunch of men meet up with you, this isn’t the place to advertise it.

I’m sure there are apps or other sites to assist you with that.

Let’s stick to football.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Calm down, Tally Trailer Tan Belt. While I’m sure you’re excited to have a bunch of men meet up with you, this isn’t the place to advertise it.

I’m sure there are apps or other sites to assist you with that.

Let’s stick to football.

DH, nice post. 👍

• Boid Fink

Participant

That guy being allowed to post anything without max trolling is disgusting on behalf of a lot of you guys. You all need to ride this douche out of site.

He would never ever say those things in public. He will never apologize.

He will always be a boot.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Boid Fink.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

100% only reason vaughn made the roster id as a special teams gunner lol.

I’m good with our first 3 at least. If 2 rbs get hurt that’ll be scary.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Just signed Darwin Thompson.

Upgrade over vaughn.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.