Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 153 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

Would certainly create more NFL/Buc fans in Cuba and Venezuela.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

great….Kyle Trask be the 4th QB and people still be saying “He’s the future”

• BadabingBucs

Participant

but on a serious note, unlikely Kaep catches on anywhere

5 years ago, he was benched for Gabbert in SF so he was downward trending

5 years ago he was certainly worthy of an NFL roster spot back/up type role to try and revive his career

5 years have past and now the NFL wants to virtue signal? So the Raiders give him a workout, then they dont sign him (yet anyway). Maybe it will open the door for more workouts. Or was there another thing at play with Mark Davis. Gruden is suing the NFL. Could any evidence that might be shared in the future reflect negative on Mark Davis and he is trying to get ahead of it with the courteous workout. Simply speculation.

in any event, at this stage, being out of the league for 5 years is a long time. Kaep is probably no better than a 3rd stringer at this point and for whatever reason a sizable portion of the population dislikes him (even though hundreds of other players have kneeled) so from a business perspective is simply makes no sense to sign a guy that (1) 30-40% of the fans will hate, likely not spend money on your product and (2) doesn’t move the needle on helping you win

• Runole

Participant

but on a serious note, unlikely Kaep catches on anywhere

5 years ago, he was benched for Gabbert in SF so he was downward trending

5 years ago he was certainly worthy of an NFL roster spot back/up type role to try and revive his career

5 years have past and now the NFL wants to virtue signal? So the Raiders give him a workout, then they dont sign him (yet anyway). Maybe it will open the door for more workouts. Or was there another thing at play with Mark Davis. Gruden is suing the NFL. Could any evidence that might be shared in the future reflect negative on Mark Davis and he is trying to get ahead of it with the courteous workout. Simply speculation.

in any event, at this stage, being out of the league for 5 years is a long time. Kaep is probably no better than a 3rd stringer at this point and for whatever reason a sizable portion of the population dislikes him (even though hundreds of other players have kneeled) so from a business perspective is simply makes no sense to sign a guy that (1) 30-40% of the fans will hate, likely not spend money on your product and (2) doesn’t move the needle on helping you win

agree just being a bit facetious,

Of course Florio is beating the ” Poorly treated Kap” “Hate America ” narrative which he has every right to espouse.
      That being said those that disagree have the same right to disagree with him.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Is this a joke?

• kenntak

Participant

Why does this guy keep getting attention? How many QBs have been forgotten the past 5 years, but not him.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

No.

The NFL is modern day slavery according to Kap.

Plus he hasn’t played since 2016.

5 years ago maybe I’d be more willing.

• Passepartout

Participant

Really it has been five years as the chances there are very slim to none on a team signing him.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

What about when a Jewish baseball manager also refuses to stand for the anthem?

“NL Manager of the Year, Gabe Kapler, refusing to come out for the national anthem: “We aren’t free when politicians decide that the lobbyist and gun industries are more important than our children’s freedom to go to school without needing bulletproof backpacks and active shooter drills,” Kapler wrote.

No doubt multiple threads from Runole soon to pop up about Kapler . . . .

• kenntak

Participant

What does being Jewish have to do with that?

Anyway, not standing for the National Anthem is by now a pretty useless gesture that accomplishes nothing. If people think the problem is the Second Amendment (I actually think it is more a mental health, and cultural issue), why has there not been a serious movement to repeal or modify it?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

What about when a Jewish baseball manager also refuses to stand for the anthem?

“NL Manager of the Year, Gabe Kapler, refusing to come out for the national anthem: “We aren’t free when politicians decide that the lobbyist and gun industries are more important than our children’s freedom to go to school without needing bulletproof backpacks and active shooter drills,” Kapler wrote.

No doubt multiple threads from Runole soon to pop up about Kapler . . . .

What’s crazy is that I googled top lobbyist industries and I couldn’t even see guns in the top 20

Additionally, there is existing background checks in place and Steve Kerr lobbying for background checks. Who couldn’t agree on that? Wonder what else was in the bill?

Who is lying to us?

I don’t own a gun but honestly we need to find some middle ground. Two things right off the bat

(1) need to be atleast 21. Up the age similar to smoking and drinking. Exceptions can be made for military and police officers

(2) heighten the security of our schools. Spend about 10 billion; have one entry point with access to emergency exits, armed police officer at the front exit; better training on security- meaning doors need to be not accessible from the outside

If we can’t agree on this then I’m afraid it will never stop. This may not stop all craziness but it should help reduce and isn’t that atleast a step in the right direction?

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Some people can’t spot satire.

• Greattimes

Participant

Trask Derangement Syndrome?

• Runole

Participant

Some people can’t spot satire.

Yep the woke generation has no sense of humor. They seem to dwell on hatred too much. It is their choice to be miserable. SMH

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

What does being Jewish have to do with that?

Anyway, not standing for the National Anthem is by now a pretty useless gesture that accomplishes nothing. If people think the problem is the Second Amendment (I actually think it is more a mental health, and cultural issue), why has there not been a serious movement to repeal or modify it?

You mean like those well known efforts to repeal or amend the 1st, 4th and 5th Amendment?

Your response unintentionally highlights the exact issue The 2nd Amendment is the only one where Some people like to pretend it’s absolute. No one is trying to repeal tye 1st, 4th 5th etc because everyone accepts that all rights are obviously limited in a society. Your right to own C-4 is somehow limited even those it’s an “arm”

Weird. Maybe it’s just about where the line falls? Like every right

And if it was cultural or mental health every country would have a similar problem. They don’t because they don’t sell ARs or 300 million guns. And if the US was the only place with those problems simple logic says it would be tougher to get ARs here because obviously you’d want to keep them away from such a crazy and corrupt society

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

Man…

“ Additionally, there is existing background checks in place and Steve Kerr lobbying for background checks. Who couldn’t agree on that? Wonder what else was in the bill?

Who is lying to us?”

We are doomed lol

• seekpar

Participant

BTT- No to Kaep

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Trask Derangement Syndrome?

Lol.

Well played, sir.

• Runole

Participant

BTT- No to Kaep

Correct answer

• RudeGuy

Participant

This dude could go to prison for murder and someone would still bring his name up as a possible QB for some team. How old does he have to be before all this Krappernick talk ends? He’s just not that good. I mean you have a QB accused of sexual misconduct against many women still employed in the NFL. Why? Because he is a very good player.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Runole’s sense of humor is a mix between a Dennis Miller standup, MTG’s podcast, Ann Coultier’s face, and a Don Jr Instagram videos (but with more cocaine).

I’m laughing so hard at his “woke people have no sense of humor”.

• Runole

Participant

Runole’s sense of humor is a mix between a Dennis Miller standup, MTG’s podcast, Ann Coultier’s face, and a Don Jr Instagram videos (but with more cocaine).

I’m laughing so hard at his “woke people have no sense of humor”.

Thanks for proving my point on what you consider is funny? Stay miserable and angry if that is what floats your boat.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You’re starting a whole thread (again) about Kaepernick…

Like… that dude lives rent fucking free in your tiny little pea brain.

I’m loving life… Bucs have Brady. Family is healthy. Finances are great. Dipshit MAGA are triggered as fuck…

Life is good

• TCB2W!

Participant

*shakes fist at cloud*

• Runole

Participant

You’re starting a whole thread (again) about Kaepernick…

Like… that dude lives rent fucking free in your tiny little pea brain.

I’m loving life… Bucs have Brady. Family is healthy. Finances are great. Dipshit MAGA are triggered as fuck…

Life is good

Attack and insult the messenger and former president. Yes, You live to be angry and full of hate.
      Proving my point again. So what is your opinion on Kap? Why the complaint about recent news about Kap getting another try out? Sorry, but I will post about current NFL news despite your personal hatred over such topics. Google Colin Kaepernick . Still in the news! Obviously, you don’t understand satire. Just a suggestion but perhaps you should lighten up on the personal vitriol?

• BucBalla85

Participant

For some people it really sucks right now and I’m sure a lot of them voted for Biden. It just wouldn’t be the way it is with Trump we would just have more triggered people in general over meaningless things like a mean tweet. People really are clueless I blame the media for steering people in the wrong directions.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I haven’t heard about Kaep in the media for ages.

The only time I read anything about Colin is when the obsessed OP posts his quarterly rant about him.

It’s weird.

• Trask Force

Participant

I think we’ll be fine at backup QB. I think Trask will win the #2 job by Week 1.

As for Kap I can’t agree a lot of what he says, but all Americans liberal and conservative owe him thanks for his kneeling for the anthem and making that a more acceptable way to express your thoughts about your country. The flag is supposed to stand for something. If you feel strongly about something, kneeling for the anthem you are showing respect for your country, because you are telling Americans that there is something you think is wrong and needs to be corrected. You aren’t disrespecting the flag. By kneeling, you are standing up for what the flag is supposed to stand for, in the case of Kap, it was the idea of equal justice for all, one of the most important if not the most important thing the American flag represents. I hope more people from both sides of the spectrum can feel that kneeling for the anthem is an expression of patriotism.

When someone waves the flag when they don’t believe in the ideas that are the foundation of our nation, that is a repulsive act that is disrespectful to the flag and the nation. For example, someone who waves the flag proudly while committing treason. That is what should get any red blooded American pissed as hell.

But back to the OPs original question, no I don’t think Kap will receive an invite to the Bucs training camp.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

I think we’ll be fine at backup QB. I think Trask will win the #2 job by Week 1.

As for Kap I can’t agree a lot of what he says, but all Americans liberal and conservative owe him thanks for his kneeling for the anthem and making that a more acceptable way to express your thoughts about your country. The flag is supposed to stand for something. If you feel strongly about something, kneeling for the anthem you are showing respect for your country, because you are telling Americans that there is something you think is wrong and needs to be corrected. You aren’t disrespecting the flag. By kneeling, you are standing up for what the flag is supposed to stand for, in the case of Kap, it was the idea of equal justice for all, one of the most important if not the most important thing the American flag represents. I hope more people from both sides of the spectrum can feel that kneeling for the anthem is an expression of patriotism.

When someone waves the flag when they don’t believe in the ideas that are the foundation of our nation, that is a repulsive act that is disrespectful to the flag and the nation. For example, someone who waves the flag proudly while committing treason. That is what should get any red blooded American pissed as hell.

But back to the OPs original question, no I don’t think Kap will receive an invite to the Bucs training camp.

There’s systematic racism that happens everyone election cycle yet last 2 years had a democrat president with democrat senate and House of Representatives and no proposed solution to this mythical “issue”…..it’s weird

• Trask Force

Participant

There’s systematic racism that happens everyone election cycle yet last 2 years had a democrat president with democrat senate and House of Representatives and no proposed solution to this mythical “issue”…..it’s weird

Racism is a mythical “issue”? Wow OK dude. I guess you weren’t properly indoctrinated by our education system. But I’m just talking about football games, not Congress, since this is a football board. If you want to kneel or sit during the anthem at a Bucs game, that’s showing respect for the Flag because you are saying “Hey there’s a problem that needs to be addressed. Society is not living up to the promise of this Flag and this Anthem. That’s defending the flag and the veterans who didn’t fight for a piece of cloth, not disrespecting them. They fought for a nation and it’s ideals, and the person who kneels is advocating for those ideals. Someone who flies the flag and acts patriotic while disrespecting the ideals of this nation is disrespecting the flag. Doesn’t that make sense?

So if you are at a Bucs game or Eagles game, Badabing, have an issue that you think is of critical importance to this nation, you think there is a wrong that needs to be corrected by society, I think you should kneel for the anthem as well. Anybody should. The Flag only means something if people uphold the principles behind it.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Racism is a mythical “issue”? Wow OK dude. I guess you weren’t properly indoctrinated by our education system. But I’m just talking about football games, not Congress, since this is a football board. If you want to kneel or sit during the anthem at a Bucs game, that’s showing respect for the Flag because you are saying “Hey there’s a problem that needs to be addressed. Society is not living up to the promise of this Flag and this Anthem. That’s defending the flag and the veterans who didn’t fight for a piece of cloth, not disrespecting them. They fought for a nation and it’s ideals, and the person who kneels is advocating for those ideals. Someone who flies the flag and acts patriotic while disrespecting the ideals of this nation is disrespecting the flag. Doesn’t that make sense?

So if you are at a Bucs game or Eagles game, Badabing, have an issue that you think is of critical importance to this nation, you think there is a wrong that needs to be corrected by society, I think you should kneel for the anthem as well. Anybody should. The Flag only means something if people uphold the principles behind it.

Ofcourse racism exist. So does sexism. Do you know that in Dominican Republican they have a class system based on the color:darkness of skin? It’s insane

Did you know there is still roughly 40 million slaves in the world.

What I’m suggesting is that there isn’t systematic racism in which one is being held back from succeeding due to their race or sex

Not denying we have had an ugly history even in the 70s; but to claim that issue now in 2022 is simply rhetoric

• Trask Force

Participant

Well, again, I differ with you on that, but I’m not wishing to debate the state of racism. I’m simply talking about people kneeling or refusing to stand for the Anthem at an NFL football game for whatever reason they might have for that. I think for most people the issue with Kaepernick was not as much his stance on issues as it was the fact that he didn’t stand for the Anthem. And that’s the issue I’m talking about.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I never thought he shouldn’t kneel because of what he believes in I just thought that people who put their lives on might not like it. Which is probably true. I think it had more to do with perception of his actions that got people stirred up. Wrong or right free speech or not people are going to judge what people in the spotlight do. He did something different than what normally was done. Did any of you really think it wouldn’t just cause commotion? I think people really are warped.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Runole – I don’t think about Kaepernick. He doesn’t enter my mind really ever.

I’m so sorry a news article TRIGGERED you because he tried out for the Raiders.

Personally, Idgaf… he gets the job… Great. He doesn’t well that sucks for him.

Do I think he’s blackmailed? Yes
      Do I care to start a thread about it like a little whiny bitch? No

And as for the “we’d be better off with Trump as president”:
      1.) Then win an election
      2.) LOL, you have no idea how macro-economics work
      3.) Donate to his super pac, or invest in truth social (lol)

• Runole

Participant

Runole – I don’t think about Kaepernick. He doesn’t enter my mind really ever.

I’m so sorry a news article TRIGGERED you because he tried out for the Raiders.

Personally, Idgaf… he gets the job… Great. He doesn’t well that sucks for him.

Do I think he’s blackmailed? Yes
      Do I care to start a thread about it like a little whiny bitch? No

And as for the “we’d be better off with Trump as president”:
      1.) Then win an election
      2.) LOL, you have no idea how macro-economics work
      3.) Donate to his super pac, or invest in truth social (lol)

YEP YOU MAD! Blackmailed? I demand you post again showing how much you really care! LOL

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Blackballed… not blackmailed.

But again, who cares?

Just admit you are a whiny little snowflake and we can move on…

I dArE yOu tO rEsPoNd

• Trask Force

Participant

I just thought that people who put their lives on might not like it. Which is probably true.

It is true, at least for a lot of veterans, that they think the kneeling is about them. And the more I think about it the less I agree with that. They should be more upset about apathy toward the flag, and there’s plenty of that to go around. People using the Anthem as a vehicle to protest it doesn’t show apathy.

• Runole

Participant

Blackballed… not blackmailed.

But again, who cares?

Just admit you are a whiny little snowflake and we can move on…

I dArE yOu tO rEsPoNd

Nope, my post was just satire. Something your ilk can’t understand because you are humorless. Your title of #1 angry snowflake remains. You just can’t help being what you are. Can’t pawn it off on anyone.

Show the board again how triggered you are. lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah it’s a well known fact that all the best comedians are Conservative!

Dennis Miller and Ben Stein and Kevin Sorbo and Rob Schnieder and Tim Allen and the Redneck Comedy tour! What a hoot!

It’s because you have such a great sense of humor! You tell so many funny jokes!!! And you’re able to laugh at yourself without thinking one man-baby is some perfect deity!

It’s because of that sense of humor!!!!

Everyone knows boomers are hilarious…ly out of touch

• Runole

Participant

Dennis Miller and Ben Stein and Kevin Sorbo and Rob Schnieder and Tim Allen and the Redneck Comedy tour! What a hoot!

It’s because you have such a great sense of humor! You tell so many funny jokes!!! And you’re able to laugh at yourself without thinking one man-baby is some perfect deity!

This post is a perfect example of your snowflake mentality. A sarcastic joke about Kap sends you off the rails.

• Greattimes

Participant

^^^^^^^
      The Hatfield’s and McCoy’s deja vue.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

what do you consider Joe Rogan and Bill Maher?

4 years ago they were more liberal leaning, now what are they?

and to that point, who would you consider a liberal comic in the year 2022?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Joe Rogan isn’t funny anymore. He’s a conspiracy podcast bullshiter.

Bill Maher is still very liberal. He just hates liberals too.

Best liberal comedians… fuck, it’s literally all the goats. Start with the goat Chapelle and work your way to the up-and-comers like Bo Burnham.

Funny thing is that comedians hate cancel culture more than anyone… and that’s what the right thinks of when they see the sensationalized left “wanting to cancel everyone”.

Anyone with a brain sees the right canceling everything too. In your state you’ve got DeSantis calling for Disney boycott. Cancel any company that is pro gay rights. Cancel abortions. Cancel news media. Cancel anything you don’t agree with…

@runole
      – find a new shtick. “You’re here you’re mad”… you’ve played this 1000 times as your deflection tool.

I didn’t start a political thread out of nowhere because the guy you wanted to cancel might get un-canceled. That’s just you!

So cry more pussy

• Biggs3535

Participant

In your state you’ve got DeSantis calling for Disney boycott.

Link?

• Runole

Participant

Joe Rogan isn’t funny anymore. He’s a conspiracy podcast bullshiter.

Bill Maher is still very liberal. He just hates liberals too.

Best liberal comedians… fuck, it’s literally all the goats. Start with the goat Chapelle and work your way to the up-and-comers like Bo Burnham.

Funny thing is that comedians hate cancel culture more than anyone… and that’s what the right thinks of when they see the sensationalized left “wanting to cancel everyone”.

Anyone with a brain sees the right canceling everything too. In your state you’ve got DeSantis calling for Disney boycott. Cancel any company that is pro gay rights. Cancel abortions. Cancel news media. Cancel anything you don’t agree with…

@runole
      – find a new shtick. “You’re here you’re mad”… you’ve played this 1000 times as your deflection tool.

I didn’t start a political thread out of nowhere because the guy you wanted to cancel might get un-canceled. That’s just you!

So cry more pussy

It was a joke! You about to go Will Smith? LOL pussy? Look in a mirror

• BadabingBucs

Participant

In your state you’ve got DeSantis calling for Disney boycott.

Link?

i mean does anyone, deep down, actually disagree with Desantis on “dont teach second graders about trannys”

as somebody considered in the middle in the year 2012 but now crazy right in 2022; i propose why not teach that in like the 8th grade when children are going through puberty, can better understand what’s happening with their hormones as opposed to say an 8 year old pretending to be a princess one day and ninja the next?

and by teach i mean, it shouldn’t be 80% of sex education but certainly a chapter or two on it.

it’s like teaching children about slavery in America but totally neglecting the fact that 40 million slaves exist today, predominantly in India, China, North Korea, and Nigeria. I would bet you a majority of citizens do not know that fact. just big bad America has an evil history but no mention of the current evilness going on in other countries

“Reality has a conservative bias” it’s just the tribalism that goes on (both sides) has made the left try to turn 8 year olds into trannys and they are somewhat in the “correct” view” lmao

• Kermit56

Participant

In your state you’ve got DeSantis calling for Disney boycott. Cancel any company that is pro gay rights. Cancel abortions.

Nope to any of this. Where in the heck do you get your news?

• BucBalla85

Participant

In your state you’ve got DeSantis calling for Disney boycott. Cancel any company that is pro gay rights. Cancel abortions.

Nope to any of this. Where in the heck do you get your news?

They’re totally warped anybody on the far any side but they’re special kind right now with inflation in crazy numbers oh its ok lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I can’t post links so…

Fox Business: Florida Republicans condemn ‘woke’ Disney, urge more boycotts by conservatives against the ‘activist machine’

Just Google search that… not that hard to find. Stop being lazy and sheltered

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I mean… I’m trying to figure out if you’ve literally not heard of DeSantis threatening Disney with regulations and tax exempt status over their LGBTQ stance, or if you are just being daft.

Based on DeSantis’ comments there are people boycotting and protesting Disney outside Disney world Studios.

There’s just no way this is the first you’re hearing about DeSantis and other Republicans threatening to boycott Disney because gay people scare them?!?!?!

• TCB2W!

Participant

ut now crazy right in 2022; i propose why not teach that in

On this site? You’re funny.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I can’t post links so…

Fox Business: Florida Republicans condemn ‘woke’ Disney, urge more boycotts by conservatives against the ‘activist machine’

Just Google search that… not that hard to find. Stop being lazy and sheltered

I mean… I’m trying to figure out if you’ve literally not heard of DeSantis threatening Disney with regulations and tax exempt status over their LGBTQ stance, or if you are just being daft.

Based on DeSantis’ comments there are people boycotting and protesting Disney outside Disney world Studios.

There’s just no way this is the first you’re hearing about DeSantis and other Republicans threatening to boycott Disney because gay people scare them?!?!?!

You said “DeSantis calling for Disney boycott.”, yet you are unable to post any facts to back that up. That’s probably because DeSantis hasn’t called for a boycott of Disney. I’m guessing you just found that out, after looking for evidence of the fake news you swallowed.

Instead of admitting your error, you’re choosing to shift the goal posts from DeSantis to “Florida Republicans.” Pretty lame.

ut now crazy right in 2022; i propose why not teach that in

On this site? You’re funny.

I think this shitty site’s quote feature got you on that one.

• Greattimes

Participant

What was this thread about again? Oh, yea, the chances Kaepernick to the Bucs. I think that is unlikely.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Oh yeah Biggs you totally got me… 🙄

I know it’s always been hard for you to understand being literal vs hyperbolic.

So like always I’ll break it down for you:

DeSantis is creating policy to screw over Disney based on their pro-gay rights stance et al.

That policy is a way of canceling their opinion and stance on said issue.

When DeSantis does this, other Republicans rush in to say quite literally “boycott Disney”. A quick Twitter or Google search will yield tons of examples.

So DeSantis is use his BIG GOVERNMENT solution because he wants to remove their special status (CANCELLING IT) because of their stance on the “don’t say gay” bill.

“Yes, they will be considering the congressional map but they also will be considering termination of all special districts that were enacted in Florida prior to 1968 and that includes the Reedy Creek Improvement District”.

It’s a form of boycotting using big government tactics.

Did DeSantis literally say “hey everyone let’s boycott Disney”? No… but his actions lead to people BOYCOTTING DISNEY.

Context has always been so damn hard for you it’s any wonder you’re able to live a fruitful life.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Then of course the PROJECTING conspiracy nuts call Disney “groomers” and now their communists and Chinese/Russian and another other moniker they can slap to them in an attempt to get people to stop buying their products…

Which is BOYCOTTING.

Go read tour bozo tweets from Beavis and Butthead (large Marge and 5head Gaetz) or Boebert or LITERALLY EVER REPUBLICAN WHO JUMPS ON THIS ERRONEOUS CLAIM THAT DISNEY SUPPORTS GROOMING.

Yall live in a fucking fantasy world where Jan 6th was just a casual visit to the Capital.

You probably got a hard on from Jack Del Rio’s absurd comment.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

*they’re… God this website is such trash. Can’t edit a post and can’t post a link

• Biggs3535

Participant

Did DeSantis literally say “hey everyone let’s boycott Disney”? No…

Instead of launching into some pathetic and predictable spin job, this is really all you had to say to correct your gullible error.

Of course, you could you save yourself the trouble of shitty spin jobs if you would simply stick to reality. But understand that can be difficult for you and your ilk.

Oh yeah Biggs you totally got me… 🙄

I’m aware. So is everyone reading this, including you – whether you’d like to admit it or not.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The classic Biggs surrender.

The classic Biggs cherry-pick.

The classic Biggs spin zone.

Some things never change

• seekpar

Participant

BTT…hard NO for Kaep to the Bucs!

• Runole

Participant

The classic Biggs surrender.

The classic Biggs cherry-pick.

The classic Biggs spin zone.

Some things never change

Repetitive agitated snowflake alert. Groomer advocate?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jan 6th hearings have been fun.

How hard have you gone out of your way to ignore them?

Scale of 1-10

1= you watched Fox News until someone changed your bed pan

10= you had an erotic 24 session with your Trump butt plug

• Greattimes

Participant

A lot of maturity is being exhibited on this thread by the usual suspects.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Don’t like it…? Don’t read it.

Or better yet don’t start or add to the threads if you feel that way.

Runole needs his safe space echo chamber here to say “oh yeah man Kaep is a socialist and your joke is so funny thanks for making this thread and anyone that feels otherwise needs to be quiet”.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Jan 6th hearings have been fun.

How hard have you gone out of your way to ignore them?

Scale of 1-10

1= you watched Fox News until someone changed your bed pan

10= you had an erotic 24 session with your Trump butt plug

I’m at about a 4 myself 😁

I mean honestly just attempt to fix the economy and that will bode better for the democrats in November

All this other stuff is just noise and everyone is worse off now then they were 18 months ago financially.

Joe will get the blame but just need to try something to spark it, reduce oil prices. To do nothing and claim it’s completely out of his control is not acceptable. We saw that with trump in 2020 with covid and how’d that turn out in November

Again the 40-40-20 rule

You and I are in the 80% that vote a certain way, lessor of two evils approach; but that 20% will not be voting thumbs up on democrat performance thus far and it’s because of the economy

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Think you’re missing the point and my stance on Jan 6th. This, like both impeachments, is to create world where actions have consequences….and not being protected by your political party.

If Biden or Obama pulled a Jan 6th I’d never support it, never vote for them, and likely I’d never vote blue again.

This isn’t political theater (although my pessimism believes it will end up becoming that because our system is broken).

This involved 3 branches of government. This was a legitimate coup attempt.
      There is no downplaying it… we have to take measures to ensure this will never happen again.

You already see the “payback” talk from the right. You see Trump campaigning for state attorney generals because he knows that if he gets away with it this time, that he can try it again.

You really wanna go through all of this again? I mean fuck… where does it end? Where do you draw the line?

I’d kill for a sensible Republican to run against Biden and not Trump or someone that is running on essentially the same damn ticket.

We have to honor the rules of engagement because without them, this nation will fall victim to the extreme version of both parties.

Trump and his conspirators HAVE TO PAY. We need to know that our system is still safe… if not, and the GOP wins the midterms and eventually take back the executive branch… it’s going to get really bad. And that’s not a hyperbole.

• Runole

Participant

Licht question

Reality check True or False?

5 police officers were murdered by protesters Jan 6th at the capital Washington DC?

• Kermit56

Participant

Are you talking about that “little dustup” they had in DC?

• BucBalla85

Participant

Didn’t you get the memo any resistance from the right is like the devil did something while anytime the left does anything wrong its just the right, white people and Donald Trumps fault.

• Runole

Participant

Are you talking about that “little dustup” they had in DC?

Nope just on a fact finding question? As to your question should I be fined, arrested, fired, or canceled for asking the question?

• TCB2W!

Participant

Licht question

5 police officers were murdered by protesters Jan 6th at the capital Washington DC?

5 people died. Only one was a police officer, so false.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Didn’t you get the memo any resistance from the right is like the devil did something while anytime the left does anything wrong its just the right, white people and Donald Trumps fault.

i mean it’s a fair question. weren’t both wrong – BLM protest/damage/murders and Jan 6 crybaby overthrow/murder?

BLM would suggest that America is racist and not a great country to live while the reality is that 40 million slaves exist today in India, China, Nigera, North Korea, etc.

why do our history books just talk about how evil America was (which it was), and now how bad the current climate is in other countries?

without knowing all the facts, one votes democrat. When one votes democrat strictly off emotion, it’s how you get into the mess we are in now

Help is on the way this November!

• BucBalla85

Participant

Is that not what the narrative is though? It’s easy to just buy into the narrative than to have some independent thought. Maybe there’s just bad people out there and they don’t all go to a particular group. We just call em bad people that want to fuck up shit. People really have no grasp of the world around them just what they hear and see in their little worlds.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Is that not what the narrative is though? It’s easy to just buy into the narrative than to have some independent thought. Maybe there’s just bad people out there and they don’t all go to a particular group. We just call em bad people that want to fuck up shit. People really have no grasp of the world around them just what they hear and see in their little worlds.

i agree

but as a republican i can tell you that Trump lost his damn mind after he lost the election

that being said, i can not condone of the current democrat policies which have made us all poorer. It’s hard to feel sorry for somebody that does well financially and their “portfolio” is down, it’s another to cripple the lower and middle class financially and to not feel the pain there.

The 40% republicans will vote for Trump even though most of that % is hoping it’s Desantis or somebody else as the nominee. Even though the media/dems will villainize that person anyway

the 40% democrats will vote for Biden even though he is up there with Jimmy Carter as worst economic president ever

the 20% that kicked trump out in 2020 will do the same in November to the Dems and if it doesn’t get better in 2024, will likely vote in the republican. The only kicker here is that Trump is so polarizing that it may be close if he doesn’t change his tune to talk about economy rather than the played out narrative of “election was stolen” COme up with something better dude, your successor was god awful and you just need to talk about good times and not some theory.

• Runole

Participant

Licht question

So who murdered the police officer?

• Greattimes

Participant

One Officer died on Jan 7 from a stroke. Five other police officers died within a week after Jan 6. None from blunt force trauma or injuries from Jan 6. It is on the internet if you care to do the research.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I bet none of you are watching the hearings… calling it anything less than a coup just means you’re ignoring the facts.

It’s really quite sad… almost as sad as the 250m Trump raised to “fight the steal” which went straight into his pocket.

Be honest, how many of y’all donated your welfare check to his umpteenth scam?

When I say it’s a cult… I look at these threads that parrot Hannity and Tucker and I just laugh. Pulling the strings.

Hannity went on air and said it was stolen then confirmed texts show that he privately told Trump to give it up. Many Republicans did privately… but on camera they squawk and peacock to make their fearless leader proud.

Because they know that dumb people will eat up the big lie.

The election wasn’t stolen
      Jan 6th was a planned coup
      Trump stole 250m from his donors
      He should face criminal charges (more than likely in Georgia which will set precedent).

But it’s just a dust up… toooootally.

• Runole

Participant

One Officer died on Jan 7 from a stroke. Five other police officers died within a week after Jan 6. None from blunt force trauma or injuries from Jan 6. It is on the internet if you care to do the research.

Well stated FACT! The only one murdered was Ashli Babbit by a police officer.

• Runole

Participant

Important fact. Licht refused to answer the question. Why is that not surprising? That is why his opinion is called fake news.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Licht question

“Two men have been arrested and charged for assaulting US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after responding on January 6 to hundreds of rioters who stormed the Capitol, the Justice Department announced Monday.

Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of West Virginia, are alleged to have worked together to spray police, including Sicknick, with a toxic chemical spray during the Capitol riot. Khater called what was in the cannister “bear sh*t,” according to court records, but the Justice Department on Monday said the spray is unknown.”

But per reports, death was from a blow to the head with the cannister.

• Runole

Participant

Licht question

“Two men have been arrested and charged for assaulting US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died after responding on January 6 to hundreds of rioters who stormed the Capitol, the Justice Department announced Monday.

Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39, of West Virginia, are alleged to have worked together to spray police, including Sicknick, with a toxic chemical spray during the Capitol riot. Khater called what was in the cannister “bear sh*t,” according to court records, but the Justice Department on Monday said the spray is unknown.”

So no murder charge?

• Greattimes

Participant

Just google Chief Medical Officer report on death of Sicknick to get the truth.

• Runole

Participant

Chief Medical Officer report on death of Sicknick

for those too lazy to google..

The District of Columbia chief medical examiner found that Sicknick had died from stroke, classifying his death as natural and additionally commented that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

• BucBalla85

Participant

It’s easy to believe the narrative if the narrative constantly paints one in a negative light and constantly feeds into that. Keep feeding the hatred into it, the truth doesn’t matter. Because hate takes over. Nobody can see anything different. This is why they constantly trash anyone that comes from other side. It’s all done for division and so many fall for it.

We really aren’t smart humans. We just react and that fight or flight trigger goes and people just don’t know how to handle that. Especially people with mental health issues. Especially people who have any kind of hatred in their hearts. It’s easy to tap into for a lot of people because the world can be rough. But no it’s a certain group of people. It’s just people are not evolved enough to really truly care about people.

All of this is just posturing and corporate not wanting to get sued over trivial shit. Do you guys really think the stuff going on is because people really care? Think years ago nobody gave a shit. They still don’t they just dont want to get sued. That’s another reason why the cancel culture is happening. People get offended easily so they sue the corps for that and it’s not because people care. You are deluded if you think one side is more moral than another. Again just posturing to get votes.

That is one reason why I choose the right over left because I think left lives in a fantasy world and have no idea how actual people operate. A lot of wishful thinking. I dont mind and think it’s important to have it rotate often to keep balance the shit talking each other never really stopped but I feel like the posturing and trying to win votes in any mean necessary has really taken a storm lately and politics is really just a joke.

I can’t watch these debates without cringing. It’s so fucking dumb but again people are not evolved. We still are recovering from the dinosaurs or wars we were fighting with each other over land. You are delusional if you don’t think we dont have this shit in our system. It has a great impact on people and how they think act.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I’ll say this though we are more evolved than even I give us credit for because I do think there is an idea that people are more hateful than i think we currently are. Just want to clarify what I posted above. I’ll say this I’ve seen people of all color sexes whatever get along just fine over my years on this planet. The idea that we are really racist or sexist I think is overblown again to try to play to the peoples emotions. We’ve come a long way from the dinosaurs and wars. I think people get along better than media gives credit for. Again to try to control the people and their emotions. There’s two sides of this on different levels if you know what I mean.

• Runole

Participant

I’ll say this though we are more evolved than even I give us credit for because I do think there is an idea that people are more hateful than i think we currently are. Just want to clarify what I posted above. I’ll say this I’ve seen people of all color sexes whatever get along just fine over my years on this planet. The idea that we are really racist or sexist I think is overblown again to try to play to the peoples emotions. We’ve come a long way from the dinosaurs and wars. I think people get along better than media gives credit for. Again to try to control the people and their emotions. There’s two sides of this on different levels if you know what I mean.

TRUTH

We live in the most diverse country in the world that people all over the world even enter illegally to get in. The hatred is manufactured BS by mostly one party to keep themselves in power.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

TRUTH

We live in the most diverse country in the world that people all over the world even enter illegally to get in. The hatred is manufactured BS by mostly one party to keep themselves in power.

Still wrong all the time. Lol

The US is only a moderately diverse country and people don’t cross our southern border because of diversity they come because there are jobs, humanitarian aid, healthcare, law & order and opportunity

No one says all Americans area racist. Many European countries are more racist

Some people here say you are a racist Runole. That’s probably from reading your posts considering it’s a message board.

Where’s your thread on the white baseball coach refusing to come out for the anthem? 😂

• BadabingBucs

Participant

TRUTH

If only people utilized Google to just see how much better America is. Google modern day slavery – India, China, Nigeria, North Korea

Get an Uber driver that is from africa and they will tell you how great America is

Well now we are in a recession. All of us are poorer because democrats shut down keystone pipeline and say “we will end fossil fuels” and wonder why gas prices are up. they then wonder why cost of product are up. They raise minimum wage and wonder why cost are up. They wonder why inflation is up

Instead of using their brain, they will blame evil independent orange man. Good thing it’s only 40% of them

• TCB2W!

Participant

TRUTH

Still wrong all the time. Lol

The US is only a moderately diverse country and people don’t cross our southern border because of diversity they come because there are jobs, humanitarian aid, healthcare, law & order and opportunity

No one says all Americans area racist. Many European countries are more racist

Some people here say you are a racist Runole. That’s probably from reading your posts considering it’s a message board.

Where’s your thread on the white baseball coach refusing to come out for the anthem? 😂

We’re not even in the top 20 in diversity.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I’m not saying we are perfect but we should be grateful for what can be accomplished here with the right mindset. The problem is we have shit education system and also like I said people are mostly reactionary and are just going on in their worlds. Because people mostly are emotional or on autopilot doing same shit. Getting angry at same shit. Alot of that is done on purpose imo to distract and divide people.

I think people need to learn more about human nature and what helps people be their own personal best because yes everyone is different but human nature is something we all share. That shit hasn’t changed. They don’t want this because it would cause people to see past their differences and see the more commonalities.

People used to understand this better on some levels when we didn’t have cell phones and connected a little more. It’s easier to put fear between people now with people delved into their phones and every little word that triggers them. Fight or flight brain it’s how they divide and control the masses.

• Trask Force

Participant

Instead of using their brain, they will blame evil independent orange man. Good thing it’s only 40% of them

…….huh? I’m trying to use my brainpower but you aren’t making it easy.

• Trask Force

Participant

The hatred is manufactured BS by mostly one party to keep themselves in power.

So let me get this straight. Liberals are full of hatred and use fake news for the purpose of maintaining their power. Anything they “believe” is just for convenience. They are really just power mongers who hate America. Did I get that right?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Well now we are in a recession. All of us are poorer because democrats shut down keystone pipeline and say “we will end fossil fuels” and wonder why gas prices are up. they then wonder why cost of product are up. They raise minimum wage and wonder why cost are up. They wonder why inflation is up

This is the type of stupid shit that makes me want to pull my hair out. You need to be correct and quite frankly slapped.

The keystone pipeline would have ZERO influence on the price of gas as… and try to keep up here… IT WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN BUILT YET.

The oil companies are gouging. To think otherwise is asinine. The price per barrel has been this high before but price at the pumps were far less.

April 2008: $116 a barrel, $3.50 a gallon.

You’re being gouged. Republicans WANT THE HIGH PRICES for re-election purposes. So they shot down the price gouging bill. It’s really not that complicated.

Biden doesn’t control whether Russia invades Ukraine. He’s going the middle east to negotiate. There’s plenty of leases for land to drill.

The oil companies aren’t interesting in increasing supply. They want to gouge and they want a Republican president. Go look at campaign donors… Biden is pro EV so this is how gas giants slow down that support.

Again, this isn’t that complicated. Citing the keystone pipeline for the global inflation is absolute dogshit.

Blaming presidents for oil prices is dogshit.

It’s price gouging… and eventually it will backfire on oil companies because people won’t travel over the summer and demand will ease.

Read a fuck damn book instead of quoting God damn Hannity

• FireLicht2020

Participant

And minimum wage? Lmfao

What is the federal minimum wage right now? Go look it up.

So now you’re blaming Biden for the STATES deciding their own minimum wage?

I thought we were a Republic? I thought all of you were small government Republicans? No? Only as it suits you? Cool…

Go look up the federal minimum wage… I swear to God, next you’ll blame the Dems for the flooding in Yellowstone

• Biggs3535

Participant

April 2008: $116 a barrel, $3.50 a gallon.

I wonder if it costs more now to refine that barrel of oil than it did in 2008? I bet that economist that said inflation was transitory last summer hasn’t thought of that.

washingtonpost.com/business/energy/sorry-but-for-you-oil-trades-at-250-a-barrel/2022/05/09/5c8e422e-cf64-11ec-886b-df76183d233f_story.html

The shit you people post is hilarious.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Can’t read your article, it’s behind a pay wall (you really pay for WAPO lolz?)

Does it cost 50% more to refine oil now?

#doubt

• Trask Force

Participant

I don’t see Island Buc coming on and complaining about the price of gas or the economy. He’s too busy counting his money from his oil stocks. Especially since the price of crude has gone down from 122 to 115 in the past week. But what about gas prices? Why haven’t they dropped? Makes you go “hmmm”.

The only way we’ll get out from under the thumb of the oil industry is to buy an electric car. The world will continue to utilize fossil fuels. The more energy is available, the more people will use even more energy, including fossil fuels. So the price of oil will go up and down, but on average it’s going to continue to be high no matter what anyone in the US does. It’s a world market and the US doesn’t control it. But we do control if we use electric cars and other vehicles. So bottom line is – buy an electric car so you don’t have to buy gas. I don’t have an electric car, but my next one will be – whenever that is.

The Dow Jones U.S. Oil & Gas Total Stock Market Index was under 4000 about a year ago, and it’s about 6000 right now, whatever that means, I assume the oil investors are not complaining.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Trask Force.

• BucBalla85

Participant

This would have happened 4 years ago if Hillary won instead of Trump. No question in my mind.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I def believe that YOU believe that

• Biggs3535

Participant

Can’t read your article, it’s behind a pay wall (you really pay for WAPO lolz?)

Does it cost 50% more to refine oil now?

#doubt

No, I don’t pay for WaPo or any media source. The article isn’t behind a paywall, I just opened it again. The article is a month old, but the economic principle still applies. Here’s the crux:

Typically, the price of crude and the price of refined products go up and down in tandem, almost symmetrically. What’s in between is a refining margin. In normal times, WTI is a handy price shorthand for the entirety of the petroleum market. So when, say, U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell looks at WTI, he gets a neat picture of the whole energy market.

But we aren’t in normal times. Right now, the traditional relationship between crude and refined products is broken. WTI is anchored around $100-$110 a barrel, suggesting that — in barrel terms — gasoline, diesel and jet-fuel prices shouldn’t be much higher, once you add the average refining margin.

In reality, they are a lot more expensive. Take jet-fuel: in New York harbor, a key hub, it’s changing hands at the equivalent to $275 per barrel. Diesel isn’t far away, at about $175 a barrel. And gasoline is at about $155 a barrel. Those are wholesale prices, before you add taxes and marketing margins.

Absolutely everything in the process costs more. From overhead to labor to materials to freight – everything costs more. As much as you people don’t want to wear it, this is your boy’s policies at work.

• TCB2W!

Participant

The cause of this is all of the refineries shutting down.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biden my boy… lol.

It costs more to refine it… sure I’ll buy that. But I’m not buying that gouging isn’t involved or that they aren’t intentionally driving up the cost per barrel by limiting supply.

Since you’re blaming Biden. Outside of the Parroted keystone pipeline deal (which as we’ve laid out wouldn’t help the price) what else should Biden do, should have done, or what did he do that we can pin the global price of oil and overall inflation on him.

Then take it a step further and show me what Trump did to keep the price low.

Tangible evidence and I’ll come at it with an open mind

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Questions with a Yes or No

1. Did Biden administration have any impact on the rise in gas prices? Yes or No.
      2. As a Biden voter, are you a little disappointed with how things are going economically in 2022?
      3. Do you think the Biden admiration could have done better to curb inflation?
      4. When Trump entered office did the stock market go up over the next 4 years?
      5. is it true that the stock market is down from the time Biden entered office?

If you answer “No” to any of these questions, you are straight up delusional. You bring up Fox news talking points as a dig to anyone attacking this shit storm known as 2022 when you taking right from the CNN handbook. Hilarious. First of all, how old are people here that they still watch cable news?

As you raise prices of product, so will prices rise being paced onto consumers go up. And as far as the minimum wage garbage, that is a democrat policy. Biden is an old ass man who doesn’t who where he is so let’s keep the talk to “Democrat philosophy” if we really want to talk about it.

as far as the Russia garbage, ultra right will say “Putin respected Trump” but that is a bunch of garbage. the real reason is again democrat philosophy versus Trump liberation view. Trump did not expand nato, easily our best foreign policy president in decades. Biden admin said “sure come on board” and how do you think “crazy” Putin will enjoy us being able to set up military right on their border. he was provoked.

it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to run the world but we need to be living in the real world…not some fantasy world that the utlra left seem to live in. There’s conservative, there’s liberal, and then there is this ultra left which thinks even Bill Maher is a conservative!

• BucBalla85

Participant

I never watch fox news. I bet the people who say I get my news from fox news watch it 100% more than I do. I just pay attention to what is going on and never really had a dog in the fight. Just always thought the left was so weird how hard they try to discredit and bash the opposition which in itself isn’t abnormal but when extreme positions are made and then you double down on that is when you gotta question what is going on. Alot of Kool aid drinking going on no matter how far it goes. Loyalty at its finest but it wouldn’t be that way if they weren’t tricked into thinking how horrible the other side is. Because the vilification and then victim mentality that comes from that is my favorite part of it all. That is how you keep the hate train going.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I asked questions and you answer them with questions because…

There isn’t anything tangible you can point to.

1.) Biden is the “not Trump” candidate and I wish to God there was a better option than him… but I don’t see any correlation to what he’s done that would raise the price of gasoline… but again I’m open to tangible evidence.
      2.) I’m disappointed that he hasn’t passed an infrastructure bill. I’m disappointed that he was sold as a compromiser that could get things done but he hasn’t. We know the GOP is stonewalling him but losing Manchin and Sikema means he isn’t was he was touted and that disappointing, yes.
      3.) Of course… by not doing the next set of stimulus checks (which I didn’t support). He has lowered the deficit but in the end I think he is an example of not being responsible but also not finding a viable solution (if there is one).
      4.) He pumped it beyond belief. Artificial growth. Which added to what we have now. If you can’t see that you know nothing about the stock market. He created a bubble. Fun for awhile but i said it for a long time that a correction or even recession was coming. We had the longest bull run ever.
      5.) The stock market is now back to roughly even from when he started. Fortunes are made in bear markets so I’m adding slowly to my portfolio.

To say that Trump bears no responsibility for this mess shows a clear lack of understanding for macro economics and how the market works.

I blame Biden for being essentially a lame duck

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

He’s too busy counting his money from his oil stocks. Especially since the price of crude has gone down from 122 to 115 in the past week. But what about gas prices? Why haven’t they dropped? Makes you go “hmmm”.

Gas prices have not dropped because the sellers of gas spent two years making dog shit (relatively speaking)

The average US gas price in 2020 was roughly $2.25 and in June of 2020 gas was sub-$2.00 in many places

That was the the “little or no demand” pandemic pricing.

In June of 2020 OPEC oil production dropped from 33 million barrels to 22. Its about 28 million today

So, Today’s price reflects HIGH demand, less production of oil AND most importantly a product sold by companies with very little profit for two years (ie they are cashing in now).

if you doubt that last part . .

in March of 2020, Chevron stock is roughly $58 per share. Today its $150

Exxon around $30, today $90

weird thing is how loudly so-called “free market” types complain today :-)

One cant be of a political affiliation that elevates corporate/wealthy interest above citizens interests and then complain when those corporate/wealthy interest are working against them, right?

:-)

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

If the gas conversation proves anything about American politics its that most political citizens are not tied to any meaningful economic principles or beliefs.

Politically speaking, the same people complaining loudest about gas pricing today also say the government should do nothing about drug company gouging consumers. . “free markets” . . but not really

Those same people would explain away gas prices if their guy was in office . . . just like they ignore today this tweet from their guy in March of 2019:

““Very important that OPEC increase the flow of Oil. World Markets are fragile, price of Oil getting too high. Thank you!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.”

Or this more recent “f— off” from the House of Saud:

““Regarding energy and oil markets, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques [Salman] stressed the importance of maintaining balance and stability in the oil markets,” it says. But it adds a key detail not mentioned in the White House’s version. The Saudi version says King Salman “highlight[ed] the role of the historic OPEC Plus agreement … and the importance of maintaining the agreement.”

The OPEC Plus Agreement is the “the arrangement by which oil-producing member countries set oil prices.”

Gas prices are not high because of things like Keystone (lol) and the other bullspit coming from Fox, gas prices are high because the industry, which is still dominated by OPEC, is making up for two years of shit profits. and wealthy tock own Americans are loving every bit of it.

Free Markets work BOTH ways . . because they are . . “free.”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yuuuupp… giving positive or negative credit to the price of oil, via a sitting president shows a clear lack of understanding… of how things actually work.

But again I’ve been saying it… give me some tangible evidence. Some correlation… do the math. Sell me…

Otherwise take your ball and leave

• BadabingBucs

Participant

…..says the guy explaining away gas prices because his team is in office

Amazing that times are good under other guy and it’s residual from guy before and now the residual continues with their new guy

Would be nice if one time it was great with their guy and we could use that “reasoning”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You can literally explain the stock bubble with math. Something as simple as P/E ratio across the board. At one point only having 8 stocks under $1. Most expert were predicting a correction.

It ran too hot too fast because of Trump pump euphoria. Look at a chart of say the $QQQ or $SP and notice how the exponential growth curve went borderline vertical. There is tangible evidence. Pumping stimulus checks into the economy and suddenly everyone is a stock guru and adding even more on margin.

And the crash came after another year under Biden of 18% growth because HE ALSO added to the bubble (IE what Trump did but on a smaller scale) with stimulus checks.

That’s why I say he added to the problem and continued what Trump did.

It’s funny… go back to GWB and his Unfettered tax cuts + spending..what did it do? Gee….hmmmm… create another bubble?

Nobody blamed Obama for the recession (at least nobody with a brain) because 8 years later helped create on of the longest lasting bull runs in history.

So there evidence. Both historically and mathematically.

NOW… do the same but with Biden and the price per barrel… address the well thought out points that Blayton laid out. You know… Math and evidence… that sort of thing.

Instead of playing the tribal bullshit like I’m running around with a Biden hat and Biden decals and flags all over my electric vehicle.

• Blayton Cigsby

Participant

…..says the guy explaining away gas prices because his team is in office

Amazing that times are good under other guy and it’s residual from guy before and now the residual continues with their new guy

Would be nice if one time it was great with their guy and we could use that “reasoning”

Illustrating my point

No direct response to the facts provided, which included actual statistics on oil production, historical and current pricing and historical and current stock valuations (and basic common sense). Instead , just a nonsense political comment BECAUSE maintenance of your belief is more important than truth.

People like this on both sides of the political spectrum dominate their respective parties. It’s why the system is broken. AOC wants a socialist state. Trump wants to be Putin. Both sets of supporters fire missles at each other over the heads of a dismayed majority.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s also a problem when you lump everything into the your side vs my side…

Like… just because YOU are cemented in your MAGA fantasy reality does not mean I’m a Biden boot licker.

I voted for Biden solely because it put Trump out of office because I viewed him as a threat to our country (and I was right).

Biden… let’s get real. I’m not a fan. But at the same time, what I’m seeing from too many people are these false equivancies to Trump and/or blaming him for things that aren’t his fault.

Let’s be critical of Biden but for the right reasons. For the things he can control and take ownership for…

Which is not the fucking price of gas at the pumps.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

youtu.be/xguam0TKMw8

This is a great 40 minute video that explains the cycles of global dominance… and why the US could be headed for a major decline in the coming decades (based on our current path)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

I blame Virgil and Fire– and their lovechild buccaneerNW.

All 3 of them are stupid.

(their boi, Biden)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Thanks for chiming in… it’s always a treat to read your verbal diarrhea

• Greattimes

Participant

The OPEC Plus Agreement is the “the arrangement by which oil-producing member countries set oil prices.”

OPEC was able to control prices until Trump became President and ramped up domestic oil production. That lowered the price of oil worldwide. Biden played right into OPEC’s hands when he went to war on domestic oil the first day he was in office. OPEC loves Biden.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Mental gymnastics. “He went to war on domestic oil”. It’s a nice soundbite but oil production is about the same or slightly higher under Biden than his predecessor.

Per usual, there’s no actual evidence. No actual correlation.

I’m still open to hearing it… prove me wrong. Give me something tangible

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Per politifact:

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
      Gas prices soared to an average $4.173 per gallon on March 8, according to AAA, breaking a 2008 record.

Oil production in the U.S. in President Joe Biden’s first year was on par with 2020 and higher than in two of the four years Trump was president.

Increased consumer demand, inflation and the war in Ukraine are among the factors in the rising price at the pump, experts say.

I can’t post the article because PR won’t allow it (should I cry big tech censorship?)

• Greattimes

Participant

I’m still open to hearing it… prove me wrong. Give me something tangible

There are none so blind as those who fail to see.
      On the debate stage in 2020, President Biden emphatically promised to wage a war on American energy dominance:
      “No more subsidies for fossil fuel energy, no more drilling on federal lands, no more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill. Period.”
      Now that prices have skyrocketed to a historic high since inauguration day, Biden and his administration have deflected any responsibility for the pain at the pump Americans are feeling.
      Biden kept his pledge to go to war with the oil companies. Try googling “Bidens war on oil.”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Trash(D)Party Cult is stuck on “it’s pootin’s fault”.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

On Sept 6, 2019 during a campaign stop in New Hampshire Biden said:
      ” “But, kiddo, I want you to just take a look, OK? You don’t have to agree, but I want you to look in my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuel and I am not going to cooperate with them, OK?”

1-20-21: Biden issued a Day 1 Climate Change Executive Order (EO) requiring agencies to review and revoke Trump’s pro-American energy rules and actions throughout the executive branch.

1-20-21 ANWR: Biden continued restricting domestic production by issuing a moratorium on all oil and natural
      gas leasing activities in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

>01/20/2021 – Social Costs of Carbon: Biden restored and expanded the use of the social costs of carbon metric to
      artificially increase the regulatory costs of energy production, as well as artificially increasing the so-called “benefits” of decreasing production

01/20/2021 – Keystone XL Pipeline: Biden’s EO went on to revoke the Keystone XL Pipeline, shutting off an efficient
      source of energy transportation which would have brought more oil into the country.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 23 hours ago by ISLAND BUCS.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

1-27-21 Gas Lease Moratorium: The EO announced a moratorium on new oil and gas leases on public lands or
      in offshore waters and reconsideration of Federal oil and gas permitting and leasing practices.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Struck down by a Texas judge (if we are talking about the same thing)

• seekpar

Participant

Some of us have wandered way off topic here, BTT…

Hard NO to Kaep on the Bucs.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Tiger’s leg looks super bad. Crazy he’s able to play on it.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao campaign promises don’t change the price of gas. Jfc…

It can affect sentiment or confidence etc…

When I said provide something tangible you thought “I think I’ll double down on big scary words changes the cost per barrel”.

Social you could argue play a minor factor in the price but from what I’ve read it delayed some land leases (that still aren’t being used), they shot down part of the tax (anything that happens outside the US isn’t taxed), and some increased costs in regulatory oversight within those companies affected.

And IB of course says Keystone… lmfao

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

What about all the executive orders that curtail supply.

Do you suffer from selective reading??

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why don’t you tell me which executive orders you’re referring to, and how that order could cause price at the pumps to rise over 50-75% since 2020?

Big mean words don’t drive the price up.

An executive order could… so I’ll listen. Do the math for me

• Trask Force

Participant

If you are just looking at fossil fuel production and not worrying about the condition of earth which sustains our existence, then I’d agree with you Island Buc.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That’s a social paradigm question… this is more of the economics.

But I agree. Oil is finite. Climate change is real. The climate has been getting more and more extreme the past decade and it will only get worse.

Because we have stupid shit like crypto mining instead of valuing renewable energy.

We have a former president saying windmills cause cancer like fucking Don Quixote.

You have a political party that puts gun sales over the lives of children and oil sales over the fucking planet.

And we can’t even agree on basic facts for a fucking election.

We are doomed

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

US and Europe combined have about 1.2 Billion people.

China and India have about 2.4 billion people combined

China and India only give lip service to the global warming crisis.
      They need energy and lots of it to grow their economy.
      Without the help of China and India, any global problem cannot be solved

China has a lot of coal and rumor has it they build one new coal plant every week.
      Of the 20 cities with the worst air, 16 are in China.

No mater how clear our air is (and US has the cleanest air of any industrialized country—In Beijing
      you can go weeks without seeing the sun and people on the street wear masks) any atmosphere
      problem is Global.

The Biden administration restrictions oil supply in our country and then tries
      to obtain oil from Saudis, Venezuela, recently Russia and soon Iran.

People in the US continue to drive and use gasoline and the atmosphere effect is the
      same if the oil comes from US production or foreign production.

It makes no sense, and if the polls are to be believed the majority of people feel the
      feel the same way.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Caught the Stadium Tour’s first stop in Atlanta.

Missed the Miami concert, but caught it again in Orlando.

Plan on seeing it at Wrigley, Fenway, and then in Vegas.

• kenntak

Participant

Just to fix a factual error. According to the 2021 world air quality report, the USA as a country ranks 28th in the world, and actually falls in the yellow category for exceeding the WHO guideline by 2-3 times.

• seekpar

Participant

Has anyone seen the new Top Gun movie? I hear it’s pretty good.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yes very good IB, those countries need to carry their weight.

Now you’re saying Biden restricted oil supplies through (I’m assuming) EO?

Show me the math. How much was restricted?? How did that affect supply? How could that change in supply raise the price as much as it did?

Which specific EO are you referring to and what was the date?

You don’t just get to say crap because you heard it on OAN.

• Runole

Participant

Solution to those that believe CO2 is the biggest existential threat in the world today… IT ISN’T!

Take ethanol out of the gasoline.
      Build more “New nuclear” plants in geologically and weather safe areas.
      Reverse all exec. orders by Biden.

Walla! fuel prices go down like the Titanic

• Runole

Participant

Solution to those that believe CO2 is the biggest existential threat in the world today… IT ISN’T!

Take ethanol out of the gasoline.
      Build more “New nuclear” plants in geologically and weather safe areas.
      Reverse all exec. orders by Biden.

Walla! fuel prices go down like the Titanic

Oh and the futures market “Speculation” will reflect lowering the prices of fossil fuels.

US needs to return to energy independence. ie Exports greater than imports of fossil fuels

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Runole you are such a fucking idiot…

Denying climate change and simping for fossil fuel is so YOU!

I’m baffled how so many of you, who are adults, have no idea how economics works!

Go on and share how these EOs have raised the price!

Someone for the love of God do the math. You’re all saying the same vague shit.

Create the correlation or just admit you’re wrong.

• Runole

Participant

Runole you are such a fucking idiot…

Denying climate change and simping for fossil fuel is so YOU!

I’m baffled how so many of you, who are adults, have no idea how economics works!

Go on and share how these EOs have raised the price!

Someone for the love of God do the math. You’re all saying the same vague shit.

Create the correlation or just admit you’re wrong.

Don’t deny climate change or global warming. Anyone that doesn’t understand that CO2 is essential for life on earth doesn’t understand basic biology 101. Take a course in biology and understanding life cycles. Better look in the mirror for the source of your ignorance. Did you flunk biology?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You took biology courses during the fuck damn Tuskegee Experiments, boomer.

• Runole

Participant

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I wonder who else is going to the LIV tour.

• Jed

Participant

Sapp watched Kaepernick’s workout for the Raiders and said he was a big fail. Let’s hope this is the end of this clown show.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah what an asshole that Kaep!!!

• kenntak

Participant

Kaep needs to fade into history. If he could play football well, at a first string level, that is one thing, but apparently that ship has already sailed. Time to move on.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 8 hours ago by kenntak.

• Runole

Participant

You took biology courses during the fuck damn Tuskegee Experiments, boomer.

Profane vulgar personal attack is not an intelligent response or cogent counterpoint. Not surprising angry one.

Since you are biologically ignorant lets try math.

CO2 is a weak greenhouse gas and comprises only 0.04% of the atmosphere—and 97% of CO2 is produced by nature, not mankind. Volcanoes, swamps, rice paddies, fallen leaves, even insects and bacteria produce CO2 as well as methane, another greenhouse gas. Termites alone emit far more CO2 than all the factories and automobiles in the world. Natural wetlands emit more greenhouse gases than all human activities combined.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Your posts are like a fucking voicemail… same thing over and over.

Your carbon point simply makes no sense. Too much of anything is bad.

Should I say “flooding isn’t bad because water=life”.

You deserve to be called stupid… another boomer that talks down to people when the reality is they went to college when science was completely different. You aren’t some biology professor at Dartmouth. You might as well have gotten your degree from YouTube U.

Everything that is wrong with this county, we can find in people like you. Everything… top to bottom. Without you even saying anything I can predict your stance on any political commentary… from guns to covid to climate change to gay rights to abortions to free speech to the stock market to election integrity. You’re a parrot.

• Runole

Participant

Yeah what an asshole that Kaep!!!

Nope just another anti-American communist sympathizer.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Anti-American… ah the fascist rhetoric. As predicted, fascism came here wrapped in a flag.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Has anyone seen the new Top Gun movie? I hear it’s pretty good.

Meh.

It was okay.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Mods, please delete this thread.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Mods… lol.

Just ignore it… or tell captain dipshit to not start a political post.

• Runole

Participant

Your posts are like a fucking voicemail… same thing over and over.

Your carbon point simply makes no sense. Too much of anything is bad.

Should I say “flooding isn’t bad because water=life”.

You deserve to be called stupid… another boomer that talks down to people when the reality is they went to college when science was completely different. You aren’t some biology professor at Dartmouth. You might as well have gotten your degree from YouTube U.

Everything that is wrong with this county, we can find in people like you. Everything… top to bottom. Without you even saying anything I can predict your stance on any political commentary… from guns to covid to climate change to gay rights to abortions to free speech to the stock market to election integrity. You’re a parrot.

I have a biology and ecology degree. You? Drivel on snowflake over a bogus C02 boogie man.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You can have a masters for all I care.

You’re still wrong and your degree is probably petrified at this point.

• Runole

Participant

You can have a masters for all I care.

You’re still wrong and your degree is probably petrified at this point.

Doesn’t understand how life exists on Earth. Probably for killing babies as well?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Council Oaks is better than Berns.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Agreed. The Prime Beef Tartare appetizer and Certified Wagyu from the Kumamoto Prefecture is one helluva meal.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Agreed. The Prime Beef Tartare appetizer and Certified Wagyu from the Kumamoto Prefecture is one helluva meal.

Yes…freakin’…sir.

• Greattimes

Participant

Biggs3535 wrote:
      Donkey_Hunter wrote:

Yes…freakin’…sir.

Sorry to burst your bubble about getting Certified Wagyu beef. Google Hokkaido Snow Beef. That is the true Wagyu beef. Only 1 or 2 cows are slaughtered each month to be served at the dinner table. Very little makes it to the US. There are a lot of restaurants who claim to be serving Wagyu beef. You are still getting a fine cut of beef, but it is very doubtful that you are getting Wagyu beef.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

“WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!”

Condolences to Virgil, Fire, and their child buccaneerNW.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs3535 wrote:
      Donkey_Hunter wrote:

Yes…freakin’…sir.

Sorry to burst your bubble about getting Certified Wagyu beef. Google Hokkaido Snow Beef. That is the true Wagyu beef. Only 1 or 2 cows are slaughtered each month to be served at the dinner table. Very little makes it to the US. There are a lot of restaurants who claim to be serving Wagyu beef. You are still getting a fine cut of beef, but it is very doubtful that you are getting Wagyu beef.

You are correct that there are grades among Wagyu. Not everything that is called Wagyu is actually Wagyu. Where you are wrong is that the Kumamoto Prefecture doesn’t qualify. They have A5 ratings too.

Go to Council Oak and give it a try. You can leave your dentures at the house, it’s like buttah…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’d never pay more than $25 for a burger. Anything above $15 better be like heaven

• jbear

Participant

This is freaking hilarious…….you.guys have been talking politics on the football board this entire time? Almost since the day they closed the cove and banned politics?

This place is pathetic 😒.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Welcome back!

We haven’t solved anything yet but we are close.

Chron is going to wear a rubber with his sister moving forward.

• seekpar

Participant

GO BOLTS!

• seekpar

Participant

G O B O L T S !

Viewing 153 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.