Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

According to latest report. He may miss 1st round of playoffs also. This could be their doom.

We have our worries (Barrett and White) also in two key players being exposed but the Saints losing Kamara who tested positive is more than a big deal.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

This is crazy the key loses top teams are taking- GB, NO n now TB.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

All the pressure on Tua, with no Fitzmagic to the rescue this week as well. Cleveland taking covid hit as they push for the post season…

• Buc on the Move

Participant

It’s okay, though, I keep hearing it is going away soon…smh.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Now every saints rb sans ty Montgomery on covid list

Whata shit show!

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Does anybody know or heard when Whites sample was taken ?
      I’ve been trying to figure out why Kamara “ could” play Sunday. Yet White is being ruled out for playoff game. I’ve been trying to figure out the difference if test were positive on same day.
      Apparently Kamara “ sample” was collected Thursday, this is why he’s eligible for Sunday.
      I’m going to guess the NFL will accommodate New Orleans and schedule them Sunday. Apparently league has no dates set?
      Seems strange to me at first but if a West coast team finished in a pre picked slot they won’t be on at 1 Est. Still if given a chance to put NO Sat or Sun ? No brainer fear of backlash n revenue Sunday will be the day.

• seekpar

Participant

Not sure where you’re getting your info or if it’s outdated, but Kamara and all the other Saints RBs and the RBs coach are all out for tomorrow. Ty Montgomery, who’s been used primarily as a WR and on special teams, will be at RB.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.