Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 86 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

That’s your superbowl matchup. Not looking forward to Tyreek Hill running around.

• TBChucky

Participant

Hopefully we’ll have a better defensive game plan this time.. Can’t let them jump out to another big lead!

• Pennywise

Participant

I hope, kc is a machine

• A-Train40

Participant

Gonna have to show up one more time for us D

• BChaves8

Participant

Looks like their Left tackle will be out. Big for the Bucs D line.

• buc_boi

Participant

We’ll earn it!

• Pennywise

Participant

Line is KC -3 o/u 57

• BucBalla85

Participant

Let’s go bucs! Take down the champs!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We need our safeties back. Vea was out last time we played them too.

Our offense is a different level than the predictable garbage the last time we played them.

Going to be a great game. LFG!!!

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Gotta beat the best to be the best. Go Bucs

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Make it a continuation of that 2nd half from the last time, and figure out some great 2nd and 8 plays on offense since we’re going to run on first down no matter what.

• Watchman

Participant

Does home field factor into the line for a SB? I would imagine it typically doesn’t.

However, if home field is usually good for +3, does that line translate to +6 for KC?

KC should absolutely be the favorite.

• Mic

Participant

I think we will control Hill much better than that first quarter. It will be foolish to leave Davis and Hill 1on1 again

• TBChucky

Participant

Since we’re hell bent on running basically every first down, hopefully we’ll have better success doing so against KC..

• Runole

Participant

Question?

Weren’t both New Orleans and Green Bay favored?

• Nobody

Participant

How to beat this KC team:

1) PLAY FOR 6! Maximize/optimize every possession! Wasted possessions are death. To that end:

* Pass the ball on 1st down! Stop with this awful ratio of running the football (and failing!) on 1st down putting huge amount of pressure on your 3rd down offense.

* Run a lot (at least 25 %) of 6 and 7 man Protections with Play-action.

* Possess the football! Prioritize getting 1st down on 2nd and medium and 3rd and short! Extend drives, increase total # offensive plays, minimize KC’s total possessions!

* Minimize iso concepts. They play a ton of Man and a ton of overload blitz. Rubs from Stack and Wide Bunch and everyone be on your Sight Adjusts and Hots!

* Do NOT settle for FGs on 4th and 3 or less! Get 1sts and get 6!

2) 1st and 2nd down defense is almost irrelevant against this team. 3rd and 6 is as easy to pick up as 3rd and 11 (obviously not statistically speaking, but relative to the historical model)! WIN ON 3rd DOWN ON DEFENSE!

* Create negative plays or play wins on 3rd down. Don’t give up 11 yards on 3rd and 12! They’ll go for it on 4th and 1 and they’ll get it! Negative plays and play wins on 3rd down!

* Play a ton of 2 Deep and a lot of 2 Man Under. Cover 1 vs this team is basically death!

* Cloud Zone to Hill’s side as much as you can.

* Run Overload Pressure on Mahomes right side where he likes to extend by breaking the pocket right and actually drifting back. Get him to the ground!

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Gotta hope the yips are out of the way. Idk why or what was going on but Brady didn’t look good in the second half at all. Had some uncharacteristically bad passes and made some poor decisions.

Yes he’s the greatest winning football player in the modern era. Everybody knows that. He brought tears of joy this evening n got us in a SB.
      Just worried because he threw some back breaking picks this year that were “understood”? Could have easily been that again tonight and learning curve wouldn’t have been an excuse.

I NEVER liked Winston but if he had the same EXACT passes intercepted with a lead??? The internet would have crashed.

I just wonder where the run and short passing games go when we get a lead??
      There were a couple nice short play designs tonight – Gronk, Godwin on a quick hitter for a 3rd n long that was big early on. I love every time we go to Brate!! Usually it’s short/ intermediate for a nice pickup that sets up short yards for a 1st if not a 1st. Just keep utilizing him!! Why stop?!

We will need to play PERFECT football to beat KC but we can do it. Getting loose n greedy with a lead isn’t playing smart.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

We got two weeks for safeties AWJ and Whitehead to heal as well as for DT Vea to continue to work to improve. Vea will be needed to blow up the middle of the KC Oline. Vea wasn’t around in the KC game. The Bucs have their own Kraken – Vita Vea!

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Vita Vea clogging up the middle of the line should free up Shaq and JPP to go after Mahomes. Only difference is, Mahomes is a threat with his legs.

The defense has improved drastically since that first meeting. This should be an interesting matchup. At least the Bucs don’t have to travel far and can practice at OBP. If I were Arians, I’d have film study and walkthroughs every day this week. And I mean EVERY day.

• rmiller14

Participant

Mahomes seemed less mobile last night, as he’s dealing with Turf Toe. We’ll see how that affects him in a couple of weeks, if at all.

• seekpar

Participant

Mahomes was visibly limping in q4. Two weeks will probably cure that.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Eric Fisher is a massive blow for KC.

• Pennywise

Participant

Got to either shut down one of kelce or hill ,or keep both at or under 100 yards each..<br />4
      Contain run game which bucs will.<br />
      And no turnovers, brady throws 3 ints against KC and it’s a blowout.

• Pennywise

Participant

ProFootballTalk
      Pre-bye: Bucs were 7-5.
      Post-bye: Bucs are 7-0.

• Pennywise

Participant

Last lost was to KC

• TBChucky

Participant

Probably our biggest challenge yet. I think we should be able to score on them, although they shut down the Bills offense. Need to get healthy on defense.. We’re going to need everyone’s A game to pull this off!

• Pennywise

Participant

Whatever they do ,do not let davis handle Hill alone,he will get embarrassed again ,dbl him up…when davis gets beat early, he folds like a cheap suit the rest of the game…he damn near cost the Bucs the game yesterday

• Pennywise

Participant

GB came in as NFL’s best red zone offense, went 2-for-4 against TB

– KC came in as NFL’s worst red zone defense, held BUF to 2-for-5 in red zone

• Pennywise

Participant

PaulHembo
      Not to get lost amidst the Tom Brady worship —

He has been contacted a total of 13 times during this 7-game win streak.

O-line is the most improved part of that team.

• buc-in-out

Participant

I feel like we should put Dean on Hill, Davis doesn’t have the wheels to cover Tyreek.. let dean use his length and speed, with a safety over the top.

• Pennywise

Participant

Bowles figured it out last kc game they were doubling hill and kelce, it worked.

Offense is better since that game, vea is back ,vea being back is huge huge..most important part of that DL,makes the front 7 better.

• Lawdy

Participant

KC has the worst ranked defense, but best ranked offense the bucs will have played thus far. It’s interesting because the defense’s throughout the playoffs have gotten worse, rank wise, but the defense’s have gotten better. Defensively: Wash(2), Saints(4), Packers(9), and now
      KC(16). Offensively: Wash(30), Saints(12), Packers(5), and now KC(1).

• Lawdy

Participant

Also, Both the Bucs and Tom brady have lifetime winning records against the Chiefs.
      Bucs: 7-6
      TB12: 6-4

• freddy

Participant

If I recall, Jamal Dean did not play in the week 12 matchup either. Tyreek Hill had a 4.29 40 and Dean a 4.3 while Davis was 4.44. I would expect Dean to be on Hill (with safety help) more than Davis this time around. If we just stop one of his TD’s from week 12, we win that game. Hill will get his, the trick is to limit how much he gets. This will certainly be interesting.

• Detrimental

Participant

Dean is very fast but straight line speed fast. He can’t change direction real well and accelerate. So any slant in routes v Hill will basically
      look like a 4.5 DB sticking him. Im not opposed of him trying to line up on him but he will need help horizontally

• Pennywise

Participant

Bucs do what they did in the first game in the second half ,which is dbl kelce and hill….they will be fine. They held KC to 7 points the second half

• Pennywise

Participant

Highest-graded QBs since 2017:
      1. Tom Brady – 95.6
      2. Patrick Mahomes – 95.2

• BChaves8

Participant

I wouldn’t be opposed to going full Belicheck and putting Davis on Kelce.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

KC Oline is banged up if you watch the KC vs Falcons Patrick had no time to throw.

• Pennywise

Participant

Buccaneers cornerbacks have lined up in press coverage at the two highest rates in the Todd Bowles era in consecutive weeks (44% at NO, 47% at GB).

The Buccaneers have forced as many INT in press coverage this postseason (3) as the rest of the NFL combined.

• SaskBucs

Participant

I’m fully confident going into this game just like I was for the Packers game. Saints were the hill to climb.

We have seen KC, they lost Fisher and we gain Vea plus healthy WRs including Brown. Winfield back as well and the Bucs are full strength and foaming at the mouth.

Playcalling must be better though. It was atrocious vs the Pack. Thankfully the Bucs were executing on 3rd downs but that can’t be counted on consistently.

Nobody hit it on the head. Go for max points. Stop the 1st down running unless you are up before end of half or game and need to kill clock. Them throwing twice and stopping the clock at the end of half in GB was ridiculous. Worked out in the end with Miller TD but giving Rodgers that ball before the 2 min warning was real dumb. They don’t seem to know when to go from running and passing plays sometimes. I love the overall aggressive approach but the Bucs were lucky with a lot of it last game. Get firsts and maximize points. This is Bucs game to lose. I hope everyone is against them again in the media. They just won’t learn. Go Bucs!

• Pennywise

Participant

Since 2018

Patrick Mahomes is 21-4 (.840) when the #Chiefs don’t score first in a game.

Rest of NFL: 291-482-4 (.377)

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

After beating the Packs I was asked who I rather is face KC/Bills… when I said the Cheifs my boys looked at me crazy and asked me if I was high on drugs… </p>
      <p>Yes, the Chiefs have a potent offense but ONLY scored 27 points against us on 2 INTs from Brady and 200+ yards from Hill in the first quarter… i doubt that happens again or anything close to it…</p><div class=’code-block code-block-1′ style=’margin: 8px 0; clear: both;’>
      <script async src=”https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”></script&gt;
      <ins class=”adsbygoogle”
      style=”display:block; text-align:center;”
      data-ad-layout=”in-article”
      data-ad-format=”fluid”
      data-ad-client=”ca-pub-6114677105545158″
      data-ad-slot=”1184249302″>
      <script>
      (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
      </script></div>

<p>Bowles made the necessary adjustments in the second half to contain Hill and Kelce which I think could mean the difference in this game… love Vea being back also as he’s a game changer upfront and keeps our edge guys on 1-1 situations…</p>
      <p>D. White was also struggling big time with coverage around that time and he’s been much better which I feel plays in our favor big time… I mean I can continue on and on but these are factors that IMO are gonna be the difference in the SB… </p>
      <p>Let’s go Bucs!!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

The last time we played KC we were in the middle of our “lets not play any offense until we’re down 3 scores” crap. Our offense is coming out ready to play from the opening snap now. Lefty and Brady are in sync.

• seekpar

Participant

The Bucs need to get out in front and then pin their ears back and get after Mahomes like there’s no tomorrow.

• Biggs3535

Participant

What’s a successful Superbowl for the offense? I say 35 points or more.

What’s a successful Superbowl for the defense? I say 30 points or less.

KC is going to score – a lot. The mindset needs to be aggressive from the opening kick.

• Pennywise

Participant

24 been playing like a scrub ,better get right ,Hill up next

Carlton Davis in coverage this postseason:
      3 TDs
      0 INTs
      140.5 passer rating when targeted

• BucBalla85

Participant

Just don’t get beat deep. Make them beat you with the short game. Gotta play fast on d too because they like to execute fast. Good thing we have some quick guys up front. Wish we had some more speed at corner. Also imperative that we get that same kind of pressure that Aaron Rodgers felt. Saw the interview with him on pat McAfee show and he was saying how good our d was. Hopefully I see Mahomes having that kind of praise the next day too. If we win it will be because our d again.

• Detrimental

Participant

• Pennywise

Participant

Kansas City was the worst defense in the NFL this year when the team was losing by more than a touchdown.

Of course, that’s based on just 26 plays, 25 of which came in Week 17. So the Chiefs backups really let things get away from them in that last game.

• Pennywise

Participant

Most dropped passes in postseason:
      1. Tom Brady – 12
      2. Josh Allen- 8
      3. Baker Mayfield – 7

• kenntak

Participant

I believe that Pennywise, his completion percentage should be in the 70’s!!!

• FinkleisEinhorn

Participant

Speaking of Raiders, anyone see Darren Waller (arguably 2nd-best TE in NFL) on ESPN the other day?

He picked the Bucs to win. Said JPP was the toughest guy he had to block all year. Also said the Buc’s LB duo was by the far the best in the league.

Thought that was a cool shout out.

• seekpar

Participant

Cool. He’s a very god player.

He faced the Bucs once and KC twice this season, so he knows what he’s talking about.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

This game will come down to our passing game vs their pass defense. I didn’t realize just how good KC pass D was. They are super legit!! Throw in the Jones vs Stinnie matchup and it’s just another reason the run game should be part of the game plan. Just not on every 1st down. I don’t think a shootout with Mahomes n Reid is smart. Especially with a very good pass D n suspect run D.

You know if they were 32nd vs run BA isn’t going to change his mindset so it will be 60/40 pass. That said, KC got eaten up by TEs! If we are throwing, throw to them. Gronk had a big game last time. Let him n Brate eat. Preferably on some 1st downs. So we can use the run on a lot of 2nd n manageable. Keep the run game cranking so late in the game Rojo can break one for 71 yrds to the house.

• Pennywise

Participant

KC pass defense was 14th this year nothing special

We already beat the number 2 and number 5 pass defenses,in Washington and the saints.

• Nobody

Participant

The problem with the KC Pass Defense is that they were the best defense in the entire NFL on 3rd and 7+ (in Efficiency and Turnovers generated).

If we’re running too much on 1st down and failing at the rate we are, we’re going to be in 4 or more 3rd and 7+ situations in this game. If we are, it doesn’t bode well for us.

• Pennywise

Participant

How was KC red zone D? Thought I thought i read they were pretty bad, i could be mistaken

• kenntak

Participant

But KC was 10th in passer rating of opposing QBs, 5th in completion percentage, tied for 2nd in total interceptions, and 6th in interception percentage rate.

KC’s defense was below average in TD percentage rate, yards per pass attempt, tackles for loss, and sacks.

One can’t just look at total yards given up the the defense, KC’s defense should not be underestimated.

The Bucs strength on defense is yards per completion, sacks, sack yards lost, QB hits, and tackles for loss.

• Pennywise

Participant

I prefer to face kc defense over both saints and Washington defense , everytime.

• kenntak

Participant

I agree Pennywise.

Is anyone getting so sick of scrolling to the bottom of these long threads, how annoying?

• Nobody

Participant

Here is the gist of KC’s defense and gameplanning around it:

KC’s defense for gameplanning context:

1) Just north of average Defense (probably in the 14ish range) overall with EXTREME variation play-to-play but are SITUATIONALLY DEADLY.
      2) Extremely poor in terms of Comparative Efficiency against the Run (55 %) and Poor in terms of Efficiency against the Pass (53 %)
      3) Situation Efficiency:

a) EXTREMELY Inefficient against the Pass on 1st down. Balloons to 57%.
      b) EXTREMELY Inefficient against the Run on 3rd and 3 or less. 78 %!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      c) Comparatively MUCH more Efficient against the Pass on 3rd and 3 or less. 43 %!
      d) THE BEST 3RD AND 7+ DEFENSE IN THE NFL (way better than us, better than LAR, NO, Pitt, Mia, Wash, etc). And this is actually not even close.

4) Extremely poor RZ Efficiency Overall but trending MUCH better in the last 3 games.
      5) Average 3rd Down Def.
      6) Blitzes a TON w/ a lot of Coverage rotations/traps/robbers to try to generate negative plays (against both the pass and the run). Also plays a lot of Man Blitz. 3rd and Long they are ENORMOUSLY blitz-heavy (which is why they are the best in the league here).

a) # 10 in Turnovers
      b) # 19 Sacks
      c) # 6 Pressures
      d) # 14 Stops (Tackles, including TFLs, that constitute a Play Loss for the Offense)

6) Because of all of the negative plays created, they’re north of Average in Points Per Drive given up.

So Gameplanning? What do we do.

* STAY OUT OF 3RD AND LONG.

* SUSTAIN DRIVES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR POROUS RZ DEFENSE. WE DON’T NEED 50 YARD TDS. WE NEED SUSTAINED CHUNKS AND THEN GET 6 IN THE RZ.

* TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT INEFFICIENT 1ST DOWN DEFENSE WITH THE PASSING GAME. RUN A LOT OF PLAY-ACTION 6 AND 7 MAN PROTECTION TO PROTECT AGAINST THEIR BLITZ PROPENSITY (THEY’RE JUST TRYING TO GET TO 3RD AND LONG). RUN WIDE STACK SMOKE SCREENS (THESE WILL WIN AND WHEN WE CATCH THEM IN A DB OVERLOAD BLITZ IT COULD CREATE BIG PLAYS). WHEN YOU RUN, DON’T REDUCE THE FORMATION (LIKE WE OFTEN DO) BECAUSE THIS WILL ALLOW THEM TO RUN BLITZ AND CREATE NEGATIVE PLAYS (LIKE THEY LOVE TO). RUN FROM 11 PERSONNEL AND KEEP GODWIN OUT OF THE BOX (SHORT MOTION WILL REDUCE THE FORMATION AND WILL ALLOW THEIR DBS TO INSERT IN THE RUN GAME TO CREATE NEGATIVE PLAYS).

* 3RD AND 3 OR LESS IS A FREAKING GIMME IF YOU_JUST_RUN_THE_FOOTBALL. RUN THE BALL ON 3RD AND SHORT.

+++++++++++

The difference between their 1st Down defense + 3rd and 3 or Less Defense and their 3rd and 7+ CANNOT BE OVERSTATED.

They’re probably the worst in the league in the former 2 (or right up there) and they’re the BEST on 3rd and 7+.

They’re about average on 3rd and Medium (like us).

Be efficient and chunky on 1st Down and protect with 6 and 7 in the Passing Game. 4-12 yards all day long. If we stay in 1st down and 3rd and Medium to Short…we’ll be fine. In fact, we should score 40 and win.

If we suck in 1st Down Offense in either Efficiency or First Down Rate…we almost surely lose this game.

• kenntak

Participant

Fantastic analysis Nobody. Be creative on first down, and be patient. Situational type teams want things to be like they think they will be. Throw some wrinkles in there so they cannot get comfortable. Use the tight ends. I think if they have trouble stopping the Bucs’ running game, it will cause a lot of concern by them. If the Bucs continuously run up the middle on first down for 1-2 yards, it would put the Bucs in a bad situation on third down often.

• Pennywise

Participant

This game will come down to which QB played better

• kenntak

Participant

I think it will mostly come down to the defenses. Mahomes was not having a good game last year in the Super Bowl, but made just enough big plays to win. The KC defense kicked it up in the 4th quarter, and that was a big reason for the win, although most people only talk about Mahomes pass to Hill on third and long.

• Nobody

Participant

The biggest question marks and deciders for me look like:

* Bucs 1st Down Offense (are we 60 + % Efficient and picking up First Downs on 1st Down at a ~ 30 % clip?).

* Are we staying out of 3rd and 7+?

* Are our coaches aggressively going for it on 4th down to optimize Points Per Drive.

* 3rd Down Defense and RZ Defense.

• Pennywise

Participant

The Buccaneers defense late in one-score games have been ridiculously good this season including the playoffs.

– 1st in defensive successful play rate
      – 3rd in yds/play allowed
      – 3rd in EPA/play allowed

• m_j

Participant

yepp, I saw jenna posting that, with the whole graph.

we are all aware how good they were in last two games, if we repeat that once more it will be on tom and the guys on offense to get us second lombardy

• Nobody

Participant

That is absolutely ridiculously good. Going to need that performance this coming week as well as great RZ D.

• kenntak

Participant

Pennywise, that’s a good observation. I really like how the defense has stopped good teams like the Saints and Packers when they needed to do so. KC has been fantastic in close games, so something has got to give. I think the Bucs are peaking now, and will bring their best.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The Buccaneers defense late in one-score games have been ridiculously good this season including the playoffs.

– 1st in defensive successful play rate
      – 3rd in yds/play allowed
      – 3rd in EPA/play allowed

I understand Todd Bowles is on the hot seat.

• Pennywise

Participant

The Chiefs defense was dead last this year in stopping short-yardage runs (78% converted).

The Bucs offense was No. 1 this year in success on short-yardage runs (88% converted).

• Pennywise

Participant

Chiefs in last 2 seasons
      (including playoffs):

Patrick Mahomes starts with Eric Fisher (27-1 W-L, 30.9 PPG)

Patrick Mahomes starts without Eric Fisher (3-3 W-L, 27.7 PPG)

• kenntak

Participant

I think the board issues have scared off some people. The Bucs are in the Super Bowl, where is all of the buzz? There is more discussions about other teams, and the draft. This is a once-a-generation thing as a Bucs fan!

• Pennywise

Participant

This one page stuff is so amateur

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Anyone else sick n tired of thinking we got out of games healthy just to find out guys are game time or 50/50 for the next game ?
      AWJ before GB and now Lavonte David and this damn hamstring issue. He is a huge piece that we NEED to be his normal self.
      When you look at helping on Kelce n Hill these two play PROMINENT roles. I do think Mike Edwards has played exceptionally well, but Winfield is better in box and just has a knack for making plays. As does David and these games are where splash plays make the difference.

I know GB officials were talked about but this crews opinions will be big. Not talked about much but I’ve gone back and watched quite a few KC games and I’m in awe of how many INTs by Mahomes get negated due to ticky tack flags. I know he had two vs us but I’ve seen 4-5 other should’ve been INTs that a flag gave it back to them. I’ll lose my sh*% they do that Sunday.

If you’ve watched any SB replays this week you hear the mic’d up refs and they are caught up in these games like spectators or fans.

I’m still sticking with a Brady drive to get in FG range. Set up Ryan Succop FG with :06 left , Bucs win 31-30!!! See them again in SB 56!

• Pennywise

Participant

Lavonte David for his career:
      9,267 total snaps played
      9 penalties committed

• Pennywise

Participant

2020 playoffs – TD drives of 75+ yards & total TD drives
      Chiefs – 6 of 7
      Bucs – 0 of 10

• kenntak

Participant

Pennywise, you mean defense, right? :)

• Pennywise

Participant

Patrick Mahomes: 37 completions in Week 12 vs. TB

Most in a single game in his career

• Pennywise

Participant

Buccaneers linebackers Devin White (17) & Lavonte David (16) both finished the 2020 regular season ranked in the top five in hustle stops.

Hustle stops are tackles resulting a successful play for the defense where the player covers 20+ yards from snap to tackle

• Pennywise

Participant

Tom Brady has completed only 6 of 21 passes when under pressure this postseason

• Pennywise

Participant

Patrick Mahomes vs. blitz in Week 12:
      Blitzed on 9 of 53 dropbacks
      6/9
      106 yards
      2 TDs

• Pennywise

Participant

2 NFL quarterbacks have picked the Bucs so far. Matt Ryan (on ATL radio last night ) and Russell Wilson on

@nflnetwork

• Pennywise

Participant

• Pennywise

Participant

A ‘wow’ stat: Sunday will be Tom Brady’s 10th Super Bowl appearance.

Brady has never led a touchdown drive in the first quarter of a Super Bowl. His offenses put up a grand total of 3 points in the opening quarter.

No touchdowns in 9 games. Just one field goal.

• kenntak

Participant

They need to start faster than that this time.

Sean Payton did not pick the Bucs to win directly, but he said you need to be wary of a team that won three games on the road.

• Pennywise

Participant

Damn right they better start fast, playing catch up with KC not a good idea.

• Lawdy

Participant

Skip and Shannon: UNDISPUTED
      1 hour ago
      Who will win Super Bowl LV?

59K votes so far

Chiefs 52%
      Buccaneers 48%

• Pennywise

Participant

Jordan Whitehead is going to play through a fully torn labrum in Super Bowl LV, source said, an injury that includes additional shoulder damage. Whitehead was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but practiced fully on Friday. He’ll play in pain

• Roy

Participant

I’m a little concerned that Whitehead can be effective, since his tackling is his calling card. He wants to play now, but the test will be when he takes a good shot on that shoulder. Also concerned about Brate. But overall we are in relatively good shape for this game.

Viewing 86 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.