Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• idliketoproposeatoast

Participant

Sorry if already posted but I hadn’t seen it here but Kiper and McShay had a three round mock where they alternated picks, the Bucs ended up with:1. WR Mike Evans2. OG/T Joel Bitonio3. DT Dominique EasleyAssuming we stay put, I'd be pretty stoked with this haul, fills our top two needs with our top two picks and we get a stud versatile dlineman that is a top 10 talent in this draft.What do you guys think? And who else would you want to fill out the draft?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie it. Easley in the 3rd ALL DAY!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m honestly not very familiar with the 2nd rounder.  I probably should look more at the oline prospects.  They just aren’t as fun to “research”.Even given the injury concerns I would love Easley in the 3rd.  That is the pick in that mock I would be most excited about. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry if already posted but I hadn't seen it here but Kiper and McShay had a three round mock where they alternated picks, the Bucs ended up with:1. WR Mike Evans2. OG/T Joel Bitonio3. DT Dominique EasleyAssuming we stay put, I'd be pretty stoked with this haul, fills our top two needs with our top two picks and we get a stud versatile dlineman that is a top 10 talent in this draft.What do you guys think? And who else would you want to fill out the draft?

Garoppolo or Murray

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm honestly not very familiar with the 2nd rounder.  I probably should look more at the oline prospects.  They just aren't as fun to "research".Even given the injury concerns I would love Easley in the 3rd.  That is the pick in that mock I would be most excited about.

I haven't had a chance to watch Bitonio but everything I've read suggests he is an athletic guy who plays with a mean streak, played left tackle in college but should transition into a starter at the next level at either guard spot.would definitely be fired up about easley in the third, i'd even consider him in the second so if we can somehow get him in the third, i'd be absolutely stoked, as a rotational guy I think he turns our d line into a monster unit, he can play multiple positions and bring pressure from the inside or the edge

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Easely in the 3rd is much better value than Donald 7th overall , for those of you infuated with DT’s.Personally I'm double dipping at receiver with that 3rd pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry if already posted but I hadn't seen it here but Kiper and McShay had a three round mock where they alternated picks, the Bucs ended up with:1. WR Mike Evans2. OG/T Joel Bitonio3. DT Dominique EasleyAssuming we stay put, I'd be pretty stoked with this haul, fills our top two needs with our top two picks and we get a stud versatile dlineman that is a top 10 talent in this draft.What do you guys think? And who else would you want to fill out the draft?

Garoppolo or Murray

I'm assuming this is referring to who else you'd like to see fill out our draft, only problem is, we don't pick again until the 5th round, I strongly doubt either of those guys will be there that late, we'd have to take them in the second or third, who else is on your QB wish list in the 5th or later?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Easely in the 3rd is much better value than Donald 7th overall , for those of you infuated with DT's.Personally I'm double dipping at receiver with that 3rd pick.

richardson and landry are my targets if i'm after a receiver at the top of the third, who are you thinking?that said, i'd probably rather wait until the fourth and target ellington, abbraderis, or huff if easley is sitting there in the third

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The team has shown interest in that Botino [sp?] along with another NFC team, I think its Atlanta IIRC. I heard that several weeks ago.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a huge Botino fan. I think he’s a Combine Workout Warrior.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Easely in the 3rd is much better value than Donald 7th overall , for those of you infuated with DT's.

of course he is, if he can stay healthy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2. OG/T Joel BitonioIs that the guy from Nevada? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

2. OG/T Joel BitonioIs that the guy from Nevada?

I was wrong, it was the Panthers and Bucs showing interest. Not the Falcons.http://nflspinzone.com/2014/04/23/carolina-panthers-tampa-bay-buccaneers-high-joel-bitonio/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garoppolo or Murray

I'm assuming this is referring to who else you'd like to see fill out our draft, only problem is, we don't pick again until the 5th round, I strongly doubt either of those guys will be there that late, we'd have to take them in the second or third, who else is on your QB wish list in the 5th or later?

I'm aware...which i why i'm taking one of them @ 2By the way, i HATE o-lineman.....they're a necessary evil for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Easely in the 3rd is much better value than Donald 7th overall , for those of you infuated with DT's.Personally I'm double dipping at receiver with that 3rd pick.

richardson and landry are my targets if i'm after a receiver at the top of the third, who are you thinking?that said, i'd probably rather wait until the fourth and target ellington, abbraderis, or huff if easley is sitting there in the third

I'm looking at speed in space guys , which I think Tedford wants.I like Richardson too. Bruce Ellington. I'm also high on Robert Herron and would even take a long look at Dri Archer.3rd round is a good spot to target all these quick undersized guys who I think are a great fit for this scheme . We don't have a 4th , so if we wait past the 3rd all the speed is going to be gone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That draft would suck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm honestly not very familiar with the 2nd rounder.  I probably should look more at the oline prospects.  They just aren't as fun to "research".Even given the injury concerns I would love Easley in the 3rd.  That is the pick in that mock I would be most excited about.

I haven't had a chance to watch Bitonio but everything I've read suggests he is an athletic guy who plays with a mean streak, played left tackle in college but should transition into a starter at the next level at either guard spot.

I have heard the same.  Then I watched the FSU game from this season.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_pYsr5JcFQI see a technically sound offensive lineman.  I was hoping to see some nasty and I saw none.  I see ok drive against FSU defensive ends.  Seems like he could handle pass blocking inside, but I certainly don't see a mauler in the run game.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrdhUUi8QEOnly other game tapes I could find on him.  I f'ing hate the commentary and stop/start shit.  I'll make my own evaluations thanks.  Still at least you get all the plays.  He definitely looks athletic enough to play tackle.  Moves his feet pretty well.  I don't understand the projections on where guys will end up playing and how they are made.  This guy looks like his positives translate more toward tackle to me, and I don't see what I'd look for in a high level guard. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t see Seattle passing on Easley twice. A team might have to get him in the late 1st if they want him. He would be robbery in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1. Aaron Donald DT2. Kelvin Benjamin WR3. Marcus Martin C / OG

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With all the great WR prospects why put KB in there. Barf. Catches with his body, doesn't know how to run routes, he is all hype because if his size. Gimme Matthews all day in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

With all the great WR prospects why put KB in there. Barf. Catches with his body, doesn't know how to run routes, he is all hype because if his size. Gimme Matthews all day in the 2nd.

i agree with this, if you go Donald in the first then go Matthews in the second, and in the third, Martin won't be there, go with Gabe Jackson if he's there, if not maybe David Yankey or Trai Turner

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garoppolo or Murray

I'm aware...which i why i'm taking one of them @ 2By the way, i HATE o-lineman.....they're a necessary evil for me.

I still don't think we need a QB this year but I do think we'll pick one, not a big fan of garrapolo in the 2nd, would prefer murray in the 3rd or later preferably if we absolutely have to take a QB, you and dominik have something in common as far as your hate for o-lineman, look where that got him

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm looking at speed in space guys , which I think Tedford wants.I like Richardson too. Bruce Ellington. I'm also high on Robert Herron and would even take a long look at Dri Archer.3rd round is a good spot to target all these quick undersized guys who I think are a great fit for this scheme . We don't have a 4th , so if we wait past the 3rd all the speed is going to be gone.

Yeah, for some reason, I keep thinking it's a forgone conclusion that we'll pick up a fourth rounder this year, I realize it's definitely possible we don't but for some reason, I keep thinking we'll have one, i think herron and archer may be there in the 5th, ellington i think would be long gone by then though

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

trade glennon for the 4th and use it for murray.herron-ellington-archer...are they really that different from page-dawson-demps&rainey?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Herron is going to be a baller. Just my opinion …I know some people are Sp00ked by smurf wrs ever since Jacquez Green and Dexter Jackson .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

trade glennon for the 4th and use it for murray.

Why?    No less than a 3rd for Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

trade glennon for the 4th and use it for murray.

Why?    No less than a 3rd for Glennon.

that would be ideal, but i get the feeling that the market for him will be less than that, and if it is, i would hope they just keep him

Please wait…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.