Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Of the KlanKaukus

• Roy

Participant

Newsflash: African Americans arrive in Jamestown in 1619! First in America, but not part of America First? Makes you go “hmmmm…..”

AA

• Roy

Participant

Well OK Asians got here a little before that, otherwise known as Native Americans.

asians

• Roy

Participant

And I don’t want to leave out the Hispanic race that got started here around 1492.
      Hispanics

• jbear

Participant

Well gees Roy this one’s kinda dumb. The Spanish were the worst transgressors of murder and eradication of indigenous peoples in the Americas. It can’t be argued that they were any better than the Europeans who happened to form the United States.

I’m not going to slay you completely because it’s an easy mistake to make but it’s worth pointing out because it points to this false narrative that many liberals “seem” to have that the really bad people are only white skinned Europeans. It all stems from the again false idea that the really bad people all had white skin.

• Roy

Participant

Just because these German newcomers just got here in the 1800s doesn’t mean we should discriminate against them. I’m sure MTG will be not have to think twice to include them in America First. Germans

• Roy

Participant

And finally I don’t want to leave out the recent immigrants streaming in from that island country over there off the coast of Europe. I know they just got here, but can we include the English Americans in America First, MTG? Doesn’t really make sense to do that, but lets not discriminate just because they arrived here so recently.

british

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I mean, when is MTG going to stop the charade?

She/He is the most blatantly obvious transgender in political history.

• jbear

Participant

To be fair that sounds like something Chron would say and you’d skewer him for being misogynistic and homophobic.

Still hilarious though.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

To be fair that sounds like something Chron would say and you’d skewer him for being misogynistic and homophobic.

It’s okay.

Everyone has assured me it’s okay to say those things, and that it’s comical and funny.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.