Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/koetter-defends-seferian-jenkins-praises-cameron-brate/

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

Excited to see year two with the Koetter-Winston led offense. We might finally be one of the best offenses in the league for years to come. Now if we can also return some respectability to our defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is HATE’s fave player, I know he is pulling for him to have a Pro Bowl season.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s so refreshing to actually hear something other than coach speak.  It’s too early to tell if Koetter will be a good HC or not, but it’s hard not to like the guy. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's so refreshing to actually hear something other than coach speak.  It's too early to tell if Koetter will be a good HC or not, but it's hard not to like the guy.

Agree. Him and Lovie are polar opposites.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is HATE's fave player, I know he is pulling for him to have a Pro Bowl season.

if the guy wasn't so over-hyped, he wouldn't need defending.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is HATE's fave player, I know he is pulling for him to have a Pro Bowl season.

I am willing to give him one more shot. If he gets hurt again early this season, it could be the end of the road for him. You are right though about being over-hyped. Fans expect Gronk. Stocker and Brandon Myers actually make more money that ASJ. But we don't hear much about them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am willing to give him one more shot. If he gets hurt again early this season, it could be the end of the road for him.

I'm willing to be he doesn't make it outta pre-season

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And if he does are you willing not to be? Seems kinda harsh just because a guy is overrated.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m looking forward to the article in training camp where he is projected to have another big year. He is a practice player superstar when nobody is hitting. He has never been a blocking TE. He is much better suited as a split end but it sounds in the article that they are expecting him to block linemen and that wont work. Don’t draft him on your fantasy team whatever you do. Brate looks like the more complete player. He is good blocking and runs good routes and usually creates a little separation. I hope he gets lots of reps. I hope we do more 3 TE sets with Stocker, Brate and ASJ split out. I like Pamphile coming in as the 6th lineman too. Pound that rock. Maybe we will draft another RB as our 3rd RB. Mike James is weak depth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am willing to give him one more shot. If he gets hurt again early this season, it could be the end of the road for him.

All his guaranteed money was paid last season, so I guess anything is possible with him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was a bit overhyped no doubt, but I think its fair to expect more than 280 yards per year from a high second round pick TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he gets a clean slate with the new HC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And I think Brate is great!  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Stocker makes more money than ASJ. But I never see anyone complaining about his output.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Overhyped? Tony Gonzalez, you know, probably the greatest TE to ever live, called ASJ the next great TE only 4 months ago. I'll take his word for itI feel like you are happy to see him get hurt at this point. Odd how you are so against a young player with such obvious talent on our favorite team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And Stocker makes more money than ASJ. But I never see anyone complaining about his output.

Because we know Stocker is mediocre. ASJ is hyped as some game-changer but the only thing he changes with regularity are his bandages.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Overhyped? Tony Gonzalez, you know, probably the greatest TE to ever live, called ASJ the next great TE only 4 months ago. I'll take his word for it

I prefer to form my own opinions as opposed to having them formed for me.

I feel like you are happy to see him get hurt at this point. Odd how you are so against a young player with such obvious talent on our favorite team.

I don't see the talent that you find so obvious. What i see and have seen from his first training camp is a guy that's just happy to be here. I don't see a player with a fire to be great. Could i be wrong? Hell yea. But to date, he doesn't pass the eye ball test with me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because we know Stocker is mediocre. ASJ is hyped as some game-changer but the only thing he changes with regularity are his bandages.

Breakout season coming up for him. Breaks all the TE records for the franchise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm looking forward to the article in training camp where he is projected to have another big year. He is a practice player superstar when nobody is hitting. He has never been a blocking TE. He is much better suited as a split end but it sounds in the article that they are expecting him to block linemen and that wont work. Don't draft him on your fantasy team whatever you do. Brate looks like the more complete player. He is good blocking and runs good routes and usually creates a little separation. I hope he gets lots of reps. I hope we do more 3 TE sets with Stocker, Brate and ASJ split out. I like Pamphile coming in as the 6th lineman too. Pound that rock. Maybe we will draft another RB as our 3rd RB. Mike James is weak depth.

How so? He averages 4.2 per carry and catches well out of the backfield. What more would you like from a 3rd string back?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Both Jimmie Giles and I find that hilarious!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will have to see it before believing on this on AJ.  I don't often agree with Hate, but on this one ... damn this hurts... I think he is right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I will have to see it before believing on this on AJ.  I don't often agree with Hate, but on this one ... damn this hurts... I think he is right.

You guys will see. By midseason, everyone will be saying, Gronk who?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bad plays and bad players need defending.The good players you dont hear anything about, or they get praised.Eh, ..its just easier to say ASJ is a waste of time, really.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think it's too far fetched.  Sure, he's gotta stay healthy.  But the bar ain't set too high and he's got a what is looking like a solid line and a great QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't think it's too far fetched.  Sure, he's gotta stay healthy.  But the bar ain't set too high and he's got a what is looking like a solid line and a great QB.

the Bucs have such a craptastic offensive history that any record is within reach however it would require he have the want to.....i'm not convinced it's there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the Bucs have such a craptastic offensive history that any record is within reach however it would require he have the want to.....i'm not convinced it's there.

I think his opponents keep selling him wolf tickets.He stays untouched..he does alright. He gets hit...welp..Dude has bricks for hands, honestly doesnt seem too smart, and is often injured. Idgaf what he CAN DO, only what he IS DOING. And I haven't witnessed him do anything of merit, outside of one game.Frankly, i question his heart. Gonzo had it, he does not. That's what gonzo can't see. Jmo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Frankly, i question his heart. Gonzo had it, he does not. That's what gonzo can't see. Jmo.

i get it, and understand.  Have some of the same feelings, on a much more minor level.But it seems it's mainly us fans that feel that way.  Is there something we are missing?  Is Gonzalez the type of broadcaster who says things without research?  I don't know.  Didn't PR report that Winston and ASJ are pretty tight?  Koetter seems to shoot pretty straight and he didn't really dog ASJ from what I remember.Maybe the guy has just had some bad luck.  Maybe the guy has heart just not the body.  The concentration lapses, the immaturity, the penalties, and the injuries is not a great look.  But I still think the guy is a talent.  Hopefully this is the year he sinks or swims.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A great many of the talkin heads are greatly misinformed where this team is concerned and i’ll offer the pic below as evidence of that:[img width=356 height=200]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cefsc-3W4AQ9XXJ.jpg:large[/img]So I don't really care what Gonzo or any of the so called "experts" feel about ASJ. I'll trust what my eyes have seen and the vibe i've had since day 1 until given reason to feel otherwise. I believe that he sux and only his draft status warrants the attention that he's received.Fortunately, nothing typed here matters. We'll get to see it play out on the grass.

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.