Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• BucNCane

Participant

Looks like we are learning something weekly. Bunch new guys in a new scheme will certainly have growing pains. We take a step forward in some areas and a step back in another.Just from that comment alone it sounds like Winston is just being a rookie. Practiced on getting better in certain areas and forgot to shore up others. I have confidence that this team will hit it's stride midway through the season and we'll see the progression that everyone wants. BTW, if you haven't listened to Koetter's press conferences you're doing yourself a disservice. Such a great listen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would but I have alot of pitchforks to sharpen and only so many hours in the day!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I enjoy Koetter’s press conferences, seems to give alot less cliche answers than Lovie. He’s right though, we take one step forward, and another back in a different area each week. We finally got the run game going in Carolina, great sign. I'd like to see that become consistent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not buying it, I like Koetter for the most part, and I’m a Jaboo fan. But this offense folds on itself when it matters, practically everytime. Koetter needs to dial up some plays that produce touchdowns, period. We have more than enough weapons, yet it seems like we got more touchdowns under Greg Olson. Its pathetic what we’re seeing out there. Score some damn touchdowns, we leave so many points on the field… It’s sickening. Nothing worse than having team with no killer instinct on offense/defense…what makes it worse is having a dud like Lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The limitation is the rookie QB with Koetter’s approach IMO.  (and rightfully so)The Oline is rapidly becoming NFL average in between the 20's.The Receivers have started out slow and are just below middle of the packThe Rushers have been just below NFL average.Points are the worst... near the bottom of the league.This offense will get better IMO as long as guys are healthy and they continue to adjust/refine the offense meeting the rookie QB's competency as he grows into his role.Overall - We see a team out there with a lot of mistakes in all phases at different times.Coaching AND the Players have to share the good and bad - to this point its three sine waves... ////  (for all three phases of the game) that is not in sync.I've said it before, mid-season we'll know if they're making progress... until then - it's spit balling and bias for all... weeeeeeeeeeee

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed. As Koetter noted, we’re still looking for the bucs offensive identity.Everyone seems to be making different mistakes each game, even if anomaly refuses to see it, it takes a bit to refine an offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to Koetter Marpet is ahead of schedule and Smith is on schedule. He emphasized that the o-line will be fine over the long haul with some cohesion.  I think the return of Dotson will really help.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.