Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/koetter-has-high-expectations-for-o-line-versus-titans-defense/

Please wait…

Contact him at: zshapiro12@gmail.com

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree on Martin as the x-factor. If the Titans can slow our run game down, the Buc O will struggle. As Bucs fans we want the O’line to hit their assignments, but I’d say most of us are more concerned than confident…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Koetter is trippin. I understand what he is saying but if your kid scores nothing but F’s all the time you would not be expecting them to make the honor roll, would you?Its great that he has confidence, but I would be more impressed if the FO showed some competence and had not put us in this situation to begin with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

High expectations….sounds like my ex.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^lol…Doug Martin absolutely, positively HAS to be able to run up the middle, and put 4 on them consistently. That is a huge key to beatin this team. If the linemen can get their hands on a second level defender, they had better rag doll their sorry azz. I think the Bucs will have an abysmal showing on offense. I have no faith in the linemen on either sides, sans McCoy. Marioto throws for 200, one TD pass and one TD Rush. Winston throws for 300 plus, one TD and three INTs. Offensive line will make you cry like a blubbering woman. Sick of seeing the same predictably bad football team. Ah well.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.