Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• Zach Shapiro

Keymaster

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, are we to assume lovies pick was winston, and the two rookie linemen are koetters?I mean, i would hate to think koetter didnt learn anything with his time with them, and is just plodding along like lovie does.That would be ok, but unless we are discounting good fa ol, why then draft two rookies on a line at the same time?I suppose the chicken/egg arguement could be used here as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

huh?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

huh?

..If he is so worried about his new qb being beaten early on, why go out and have two rookies covering him?But i agree, there also wasnt a lot to choose from in fa that would be much better than the prospects of ali and smith.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The “huh” is about who gets responsibility for which draft picks, based on that article.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The "huh" is about who gets responsibility for which draft picks, based on that article.

I believe there is deffinately something that could lead someone to question it.I could see koetter being like, "hey, idgaf what qb you give me, just dont leave em out to dry."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is clearly a long term plan. Drafting two OL and starting them as rookies is usually not the best way to protect your QB in the short term.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is clearly a long term plan. Drafting two OL and starting them as rookies is usually not the best way to protect your QB in the short term.

As it should be.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

but neither is drafting early OL and giving out huge OL contracts at the same time.we as fans have been clamoring for long term plans for years...but we want to be angry that we arent trying to quick fix it at the same time!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The 2005/2006 OL had a lot of uncertainity but they gelled together and looked NFL average.  Joseph, Trueblood, Buenning all played as rooks and it wasn’t a train wreck as many were predicting then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patriots started 3 rookies last night    c / 2 guards    ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Patriots started 3 rookies last night    c / 2 guards    ?

think it was rookie C rookie RG with a third rookie OL that played in jumbo packages.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thanks

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.