Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/kony-ealy?id=2543484needs some development but I think he could be a Bennett type player.  maybe even a higher ceiling.  wouldn't mind the pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some draft guys thought he was a top 15 pick before the combine. I think he’d be quite the steal, but Im guessing Atlanta takes him before us. I’ll be happy with Ealy, Van Noy, or Su’a-Filo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I might like Kareem Martin better but wouldn’t complain about Ealy, especially with a trade down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think in the top 40 or so is where he is graded to go.  Don’t think it would be a reach taking him at 38.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He won’t be there long after #38 if we don’t select him there. I’d be happy with Ealy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I think Atlanta takes him right before us but if he’s there he’s a great option. He could definitely help with our pass rush rotation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Count me in.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolol. Yeah Shaun King had him as our 7th pick a couple months back. He would be a steal in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn’t be drafted any higher than 6th round. No explosion out of his stance and horrible hand placement and severe lack of pass rush moves. Early in the draft process I didn’t think he had any business being mentioned as a first rounder.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn't be drafted any higher than 6th round. No explosion out of his stance and horrible hand placement and severe lack of pass rush moves. Early in the draft process I didn't think he had any business being mentioned as a first rounder.

This 1000 timesSooooooo overrated.....Go watch his 2:15 highlight reel which consists of the same 5 plays replayed at different angles....Then go watch the NCAA sack leader Trent Murphy's 9 minute highlight reel with no duplicate plays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk on the show game changers he rubbed me the wrong way, he came off arrogant in a very bad way. I was never high on him and I don’t think he has the talent/skill to back up his smug attitude.I could be wrong, but my impression of him is that he is not a high character guy, maybe one of the reasons he might be in for a slide.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.