Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• pmbarber

Participant

After re-watching some of the Titans scores and pass completions it looked to me like Kwon was lost and either did not react at all, or was late in coverage. This was very noticeable on two of the TD passes. Anyone else notice this?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After re-watching some of the Titans scores and pass completions it looked to me like Kwon was lost and either did not react at all, or was late in coverage. This was very noticeable on two of the TD passes. Anyone else notice this?

Yes. Him and David were both biting very hard on those play action fakes. They are literally trying to “fly to the ball” only for it be over their heads for a big play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes. Him and David were both biting very hard on those play action fakes. They are literally trying to "fly to the ball" only for it be over their heads for a big play.

Yes, both those players had pretty bad games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is inexcusable, there is no play-action on this play yet, Kwon does not move. Play starts at :56http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-day-pulse/0ap3000000529803/Week-1-Marcus-Mariota-highlights

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is inexcusable, there is no play-action on this play yet, Kwon does not move. Play starts at :56http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-day-pulse/0ap3000000529803/Week-1-Marcus-Mariota-highlights

Ouch. Game looks way too fast for him right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine that. A 4th round rookie struggled some his first real game. I'd be concerned with the game David had. He hasn't had a game like that in a long time. He'll be fine, just not sure why we are directing alexander.

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.