Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

MLB Alexander wants more against Saintskwon_zpsg3n9l9ov.jpgBy Ira Kaufman | Tribune Staff Published: September 18, 2015 at 09:30 PMTAMPA — After struggling against a rookie quarterback in Week 1, Bucs MLB Kwon Alexander is eager to atone Sunday at the Superdome, where the Saints are led by likely Hall of Fame QB Drew Brees.In his regular-season debut, Alexander was credited with five tackles in a 42-14 loss to Marcus Mariota and the Titans at Raymond James Stadium. Although the fourth-round pick out of LSU tied for the club lead in stops, Alexander wasn’t happy with his play.“It didn’t go like I planned,’’ Alexander said Friday, “and I’ve got a lot to improve on. It was my first game and now I know I have to be more mentally focused. I was trying to do too much against Tennessee.“I’m ready for New Orleans, and our team is ready. It’s going to be a big one.’’***Quote of the day“We’re right back on track with a win this week. A chance to come back at 1-1, with the only division win, would be big for us.’’— Bucs coach Lovie Smith***Stat of the dayWith a 66.2 percent completion rate for his career, Brees ranks as the most accurate passer in the NFL’s 96-year history.***Upcoming scheduleSunday: at New Orleans, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Sept. 27: at Houston, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Oct. 4: Carolina, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Oct. 11: Jacksonville, 1 p.m. (CBS, Ch. 10)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have played pretty well against Brees, racking up a ton of INTs. But they always seem to come out on top. Brees has a short memory and he is usually going to get his yards and scores regardless.Our game plan has to be to try and establish the run and for the love of Pete lets give Winston some easy throws to start out the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m scratching my head at Lovie’s quote from the article – “We’re right back on track with a win this week. A chance to come back at 1-1, with the only division win, would be big for us.’’.    Does he not know Atlanta won last week, or does he assume Atlanta and Carolina won't win this week?  ??? ???  OK, maybe he means it would be the first win by anyone in our division against a division opponent... Gee, Lovie, SOMEBODY has to win those division games, unless there's a tie, of course.  LOL; at this point a win against ANYBODY would be nice...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

MLB Alexander wants more against Saintskwon_zpsg3n9l9ov.jpgBy Ira Kaufman | Tribune Staff Published: September 18, 2015 at 09:30 PMTAMPA — After struggling against a rookie quarterback in Week 1, Bucs MLB Kwon Alexander is eager to atone Sunday at the Superdome, where the Saints are led by likely Hall of Fame QB Drew Brees.In his regular-season debut, Alexander was credited with five tackles in a 42-14 loss to Marcus Mariota and the Titans at Raymond James Stadium. Although the fourth-round pick out of LSU tied for the club lead in stops, Alexander wasn’t happy with his play.“It didn’t go like I planned,’’ Alexander said Friday, “and I’ve got a lot to improve on. It was my first game and now I know I have to be more mentally focused. I was trying to do too much against Tennessee.“I’m ready for New Orleans, and our team is ready. It’s going to be a big one.’’***Quote of the day“We’re right back on track with a win this week. A chance to come back at 1-1, with the only division win, would be big for us.’’— Bucs coach Lovie Smith***Stat of the dayWith a 66.2 percent completion rate for his career, Brees ranks as the most accurate passer in the NFL’s 96-year history.***Upcoming scheduleSunday: at New Orleans, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Sept. 27: at Houston, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Oct. 4: Carolina, 1 p.m. (Fox, Ch. 13)Oct. 11: Jacksonville, 1 p.m. (CBS, Ch. 10)

Brees will feel the Wrath of Kwon on Sunday. Kwon will get his pick.  :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kwon is gonna get sucked in a play action and Cooks is gonna get a huge gainer from a crosser in the middle from his slot position, bank on it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Kwon was scared and cafused against Marcus, he better buy a dog against Brees!  Kwon is about to learn what a stud QB looks like.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe the both of you should find something better to do with your time tomorrow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Kwon was scared and cafused against Marcus, he better buy a dog against Brees!  Kwon is about to learn what a stud QB looks like.

Dog? ..He had better go find that raptor cloner.Maybe picking four leaf clovers would be better expense of time?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs company line for excuses.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. I can’t stand that this team looks so pathetic out there. It’s sad. Curse of Gruden. It is real. Th only way to break it?  Ancient manuscripts dictate the Curse shall only be lifted when One Eyed Willie...errr...wrong curse...the Gruden curse can only be dispelled by way of rehiring him as the head coach. Or, the dark path way:  the tearing down of his statue, which would be followed by ten years of MRSA, poor coaching hires, busts, injuries, and malaise. ItsACursedLife. But we are used to that. We have fans that preach patience and talk of rebuilds. Ahhh...the luxury of being content with meow meow football. ugh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. I can't stand that this team looks so pathetic out there. It's sad. Curse of Gruden. It is real. Th only way to break it?  Ancient manuscripts dictate the Curse shall only be lifted when One Eyed Willie...errr...wrong curse...the Gruden curse can only be dispelled by way of rehiring him as the head coach. Or, the dark path way:  the tearing down of his statue, which would be followed by ten years of MRSA, poor coaching hires, busts, injuries, and malaise. ItsACursedLife. But we are used to that. We have fans that preach patience and talk of rebuilds. Ahhh...the luxury of being content with meow meow football. ugh.

First it's Brees Voodoo and now the Curse of Gruden. PR is one wack place.  :o

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.