Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

DLT's Deadlocks - NFL Picks 2015 Week 5By JCDeLaTorre Oct 1, 2015dltt_zpsa9adjsxi.pngBob Donnan-USA TODAY SportsDLT looks to build on a solid week of picks.It was a slow start to 2015 for me, stumbling out of the gates like a drunken fool. However this past week I guess my rum intake was just the right amount as I managed to put together a pretty decent week (would have been even better if Kyle Brinzda didn't develop the yips).So hoping to build on last week's success, here are my picks for Week 4 of the NFL 2015 SeasonLast Week: 12-4  75% Upset Specials: 1-2 33%Season: 28-20 58%  Upset Specials: 2-4 33%Bye: Titans, PatriotsThursday NightRavens 24, Steelers 17 - Not that I don't believe in Mike Vick, but he doesn't usually beat on birds. Too soon?SundayJets 20, Dolphins 14 - I don't know what's wrong with the Mammals. Perhaps the laces were in?Colts 24, Jaguars 17 - Everyone in the AFC South is tied for first place. Then again, they're all tied for last place, too.Bills 30, Giants 20 - Yep, I'm still on the wagon of the Buffalo Bills and so far, they haven't had to circle them too often this year. Giants will probably be leading 20-7 heading into the 4th quarter.Panthers 20, Buccaneers 12 - Kyle Brindza redeems himself. The Bucs still lose.Upset Special: Washington 20, Eagles 10 - Just  because I love to see Philly fan panic.Upset Special #2: Bears 16, Raiders 10 - I just can't pick the Raiders on the road two weeks in a row. Can't do it. By the way, how far have the Bears fallen to where they are a home dog to Oakland? OAKLAND.Falcons 30, Texans 10 - Okay, i believe now, Falcons. You can stop putting up 90 points a game,Bengals 24, Chiefs 13 - The Bengals have one of the better regular season teams in the league.Chargers 23, Browns 13 - Josh McCown continues to start? Browns continue to lose.Packers 40, 49ers 10 - Typically a west coast road game is dangerous after a Monday Night game. But its the Niners.Cardinals 30, Rams 10 - Cards leaving nothing to chance this year.Broncos 20, Vikings 13 - Holy cow, the Broncos aren't on National televsion!Sunday NightUpset Special #3 - Saints 27, Cowboys 24 - Its tough to play in the Superdome during a nationally televised game.Monday NightSeahawks 30, Lions 16 - They'll say Kam's return has made all the difference. But the Seahawks have also played the Bears and Lions at home.link

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the Bucs only only get 4 FGs in this game? I don’t think the Panthers hold us to zero TDs.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

So the Bucs only only get 4 FGs in this game? I don't think the Panthers hold us to zero TDs.

My guess would actually be 3 field goals and a TD for 16 points or 2 field goals and 2 TD's for 20 points. I still think we lose however. It's sad, but I just have no confidence in Lovie at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the Bucs only only get 4 FGs in this game? I don't think the Panthers hold us to zero TDs.

My guess would actually be 3 field goals and a TD for 16 points or 2 field goals and 2 TD's for 20 points. I still think we lose however. It's sad, but I just have no confidence in Lovie at all.

That's why he's earned the nickname of Loser Lovie

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

win this game and the jags and we are in good shape. lose both its going to be hard to log on to the pewter report for awhile.

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

win this game and the jags and we are in good shape. lose both its going to be hard to log on to the pewter report for awhile.

If we lose here and to Jacksonville, they just need to go ahead and fire Lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They probably will. Honestly,  I want Lovie to have another season because I don't  want to be the Browns South, but this team needs a jolt in the arm.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three minutes to go, down by ten.Lets kick it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

damn right, they should

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie's defense will make Bortles look like Brady. 1-4 heading into the bye is likely

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They probably will. Honestly,  I want Lovie to have another season because I don't  want to be the Browns South, but this team needs a jolt in the arm.

Why keep a coach for continuity when what he is continuing, sucks?

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.