Viewing 287 reply threads

• Author

• cyberdude558

Participant

TMZ revealed a recording early Saturday morning of what it says is Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling pathetically admonishing his girlfriend for “associating” with African-Americans – apparently she made the major mistake, in Sterling’s eyes, of posing for a photo with Basketball Hall of Famer Magic Johnson, a photo she later uploaded to her Instagram account.It's a shocking and infuriating 9½-minute bit of tape that should embarrass the NBA and force new commissioner Adam Silver into action.According to TMZ's recording, Sterling went on to chide his girlfriend, who is half-African-American and half-Mexican, for bringing African-Americans to Clippers games, even if those guests in question were of exalted status as Magic is, and even if she’s never done as much.The recording is an absolutely depressing listen, to say the least. Here are some of the snippets, according to TMZ, from Sterling, who told his girlfriend V. Stiviano that he feels “very strongly” about her “broadcasting” the fact she briefly spoke to and posed with a very famous black man:    -- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)     -- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want.  The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)    -- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me.  And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)Donald Sterling is the NBA’s great shame, and now a major media outlet apparently has him on record as telling a woman – one that he obscenely disrespects throughout the entire exchange – that he doesn’t want African-Americans coming to his basketball games. Whether Sterling is sadly mixing up his words or only referring to Magic Johnson personally, or jealous of the brief attention his much younger girlfriend (Sterling is still married to another woman, mind you) received isn’t the point – the point is that the NBA has to do something about its biggest problem.This is indefensible. Sterling’s treatment of this woman is execrable enough, but the clear intent of his message and what’s simmering just underneath what he actually lets out should be enough to force what has previously been a spineless league (regarding the Clippers' owner) into action. The Clippers could boast a lily-white roster and coaching staff, that part barely matters in relation to Donald Sterling – owner of an NBA team – being taped telling someone he doesn’t want African-Americans at his basketball games.Fight with his girl, heat of the moment, jealous as hell – it does not matter.This is Silver’s first great task. He’ll have to balance the interests of a small team-owning few versus the respect of hundreds of millions. This, like Donald Sterling, is a no-brainer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-caught-on-tape-telling-his-girlfriend-to-not-bring-african-americans-to--my-games-064539618.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhT6d5fMhzI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling’s racist bullcrap has been well-known for a while now.  One of the big reasons many FA’s didn’t want to play for the Clippers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NBA gonna take his team away.  His coach is black and most of his team is black. They should protest the playoff game imo. Refuse to play for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is Java in real life. Blasting his Ladyboy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is Java in real life. Blasting his Ladyboy.

LOLShe will be Sterlings ex girlfriend now.  It had to be her that recorded the convo.  Wonder how much she got from TMZ ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Magic Johnson said he will never attend another Clippers game as long as Sterling is the owner.NBA says they are going to investigate. Sterling's girlfriend could be in trouble since it's illegal in California to record someone without permission.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Magic Johnson said he will never attend another Clippers game as long as Sterling is the owner.NBA says they are going to investigate. Sterling's girlfriend could be in trouble since it's illegal in California to record someone without permission.

It's illegal to record someone without their permission?  Isn't that where that show "Cheaters" is filmed.  C'mon, there are no real laws in California because they are completely bankrupt and not really a state anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do people… any people… go to Clipper games?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's illegal to record someone without their permission?  Isn't that where that show "Cheaters" is filmed.  C'mon, there are no real laws in California because they are completely bankrupt and not really a state anymore.

Not sure if serious, but alright.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its a crazy world we live in

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

its a crazy world we live in

I hope he gets hit by a truck and is left with a limp for the rest of his life. No time for that level of stupidity.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I keep my enemies close…#sleepinwiththaenemy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling has been ordered to stay home for the Clippers playoff game in Oakland Sunday night.It will take a long time to get rid of him, it took forever to boot Marge Schott [sp?]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NBA gonna take his team away.  His coach is black and most of his team is black. They should protest the playoff game imo. Refuse to play for him.

they should boycott and/or find an attorney to get them out of their contracts and sue the bastard.I credit this and other recent verbal racist outbreaks by old white men to the overly dramatic conservative talk radio that blames all the countries problems on Obama and his gangsters

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to know the funny thing about this…the NAACP gave this guy a lifetime achievement award in 2009.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to know the funny thing about this...the NAACP gave this guy a lifetime achievement award in 2009.

Whoops!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You want to know the funny thing about this...the NAACP gave this guy a lifetime achievement award in 2009.

that just goes to show just about everyone will sell out for the right price.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Marge Schott still around?  Sterling and her can date, seeing its over for him, this young gold digger.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will lose his franchise.  He’s a crap owner anyhow.  I saw on ESPN that the girl tried to blackmail him with the recording prior to selling it someone.  She’s just as much garbage as he is and unattractive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup, and Time magazine named Adolph Hitler, Man of the Year in 1936.It's the ultimate example of irony that for a sport that's predominantly black played, and supported by blacks in fandom and merchandising that Sterling is so ignorant in his beliefs thinking that this is not going to affect him in the wallet. And todays word boys and girls is Boycott

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TMZ revealed a recording early Saturday morning of what it says is Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling pathetically admonishing his girlfriend for “associating” with African-Americans – apparently she made the major mistake, in Sterling’s eyes, of posing for a photo with Basketball Hall of Famer Magic Johnson, a photo she later uploaded to her Instagram account.It's a shocking and infuriating 9½-minute bit of tape that should embarrass the NBA and force new commissioner Adam Silver into action.According to TMZ's recording, Sterling went on to chide his girlfriend, who is half-African-American and half-Mexican, for bringing African-Americans to Clippers games, even if those guests in question were of exalted status as Magic is, and even if she’s never done as much.The recording is an absolutely depressing listen, to say the least. Here are some of the snippets, according to TMZ, from Sterling, who told his girlfriend V. Stiviano that he feels “very strongly” about her “broadcasting” the fact she briefly spoke to and posed with a very famous black man:    -- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)     -- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want.  The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)    -- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me.  And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)Donald Sterling is the NBA’s great shame, and now a major media outlet apparently has him on record as telling a woman – one that he obscenely disrespects throughout the entire exchange – that he doesn’t want African-Americans coming to his basketball games. Whether Sterling is sadly mixing up his words or only referring to Magic Johnson personally, or jealous of the brief attention his much younger girlfriend (Sterling is still married to another woman, mind you) received isn’t the point – the point is that the NBA has to do something about its biggest problem.This is indefensible. Sterling’s treatment of this woman is execrable enough, but the clear intent of his message and what’s simmering just underneath what he actually lets out should be enough to force what has previously been a spineless league (regarding the Clippers' owner) into action. The Clippers could boast a lily-white roster and coaching staff, that part barely matters in relation to Donald Sterling – owner of an NBA team – being taped telling someone he doesn’t want African-Americans at his basketball games.Fight with his girl, heat of the moment, jealous as hell – it does not matter.This is Silver’s first great task. He’ll have to balance the interests of a small team-owning few versus the respect of hundreds of millions. This, like Donald Sterling, is a no-brainer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-caught-on-tape-telling-his-girlfriend-to-not-bring-african-americans-to--my-games-064539618.htmlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhT6d5fMhzI

Not sure what Mickey Rourke has to do with this story.  He's looked like hell since before the Wrestler was made.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t know if Sterling is a racist or if he just reads crime statistics and welfare and prison statistics on blacks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He will lose his franchise.  He's a crap owner anyhow.  I saw on ESPN that the girl tried to blackmail him with the recording prior to selling it someone.  She's just as much garbage as he is and unattractive.

If only it was that was that easy.  I think it took MLB something like a decade to get rid of Marge and her Nazi parties. And seeing that this bozo is 82 years old, the end may be near.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know if Sterling is a racist or if he just reads crime statistics and welfare and prison statistics on blacks.

Sweeeet!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't know if Sterling is a racist or if he just reads crime statistics and welfare and prison statistics on blacks.

Careful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the 1860s called ...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn. Dude is loaded and he chose that broad to be his gf? She aint all that. He is a scumbag though and she aint any better for trying to blackmail him. Also anyone else think the Clippers threw the game today? Looked like they didn't care at all. Doc Rivers has quit before and it wouldn't shock me if he didn't do it again today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe Curry hit his first 5 threes and was equally deadly throughout the game. How does that compute to the Clippers tanking on purpose?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I believe Curry hit his first 5 threes and was equally deadly throughout the game. How does that compute to the Clippers tanking on purpose?

Ya I didn't see a letdown. I am sure they want to win for their own sake, and their careers. They did come out to start the game with their warmups inside out. Hiding the Clippers logo. A bit of a silent protest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it may have taken a toll on them emotionally but not where they would tank on purpose. No way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tough to see how Stirling can “work this back” in any shape or form. There are some things that are taken out of context etc but this isn’t one of them that I can see.The NBA has to do something about this because I cannot see any players wanting to sign for the Clippers next season. I don't see Doc Rivers hanging around either judging by the tone of some of his comments. The owner of an empty basketball court isn't much to run with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Siver, the new NBA commissioner, is as big a douche as Stern.  He needs to do something succinctly to quell the naysayers.  This has the potential to be the ugliest of times for the NBA. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Sterling is done. Maybe you could weasel around one comment and claim it was misunderstood but the entirety of that tape PLUS his long and less than glorious history says he 100% toast. That tape is the oddest thing to listen to. It sounds like bad actors reading a script not two people having a fight. Not saying the tape isn't real or anything like that just that the whole tenor of the conversation is wierd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Isn’t he in his mid-80s?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jay Z, one of the owners of the Nets, is a black supremacist.  He should be treated the same way. http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2014/04/07/jayzs-bling-is-from-black-supremacist-group-n1819733http://nypost.com/2014/04/06/j...-radical-group/Black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization, white men are the devil, the Christian god is nothing more than a ghost and only a small percentage of people understand the world.These are just some of the ­beliefs behind the bling — the gaudy Five Percent Nation ­medallions worn by Jay Z and Carmelo Anthony.So what exactly do Five Percenters believe?“The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally,” says Michael Muhammad Knight, an author of two books on the radical group.  “Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected.”The group was founded in 1964 in Harlem by Clarence Smith, who later changed his name to Allah, a former student of Malcolm X who disagreed with the Nation of Islam over the nature of God.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You Scared? Is Jay Z An “Anti-White Devil Black Supremacist” For Rockin’ Gold 5-Percenter Medallion?Will this offend his political connects???Jay Z Under Media Scrutiny For Wearing 5 Percent ChainVia NYPostBlack people are the fathers and mothers of civilization, white men are the devil, the Christian god is nothing more than a ghost and only a small percentage of people understand the world.These are just some of the ­beliefs behind the bling — the gaudy Five Percent Nation medallions worn by Jay Z and Carmelo Anthony.Last week, all eyes at the Barclays Center weren’t on Jay Z’s better half, Beyoncé — but on the coaster-size golden pendant swinging from the rapper’s neck as the couple sat courtside. Asked once if the group’s symbol — an eight-point star with the number 7 in the middle — held any meaning to him, the rapper shrugged, “A little bit.” So what exactly do Five Percenters believe?“The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally,” says Michael Muhammad Knight, an author of two books on the radical group.“Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected.”Here’s a lil’ history to help those of you who are “unenlightened” to understand the 5 percent nation:The group was founded in 1964 in Harlem by Clarence Smith, who later changed his name to Allah, a former student of Malcolm X who disagreed with the Nation of Islam over the nature of God.Smith rejected the notion of a supernatural deity and instead believed that all black men had God in them and that black women were “earths” who took on a complementary yet subordinate role to their gods.The idea is empowering, Knight says.“Anytime someone is saying you have to accept your conditions of oppression and slavery and pray to an unseen god — that kind of god is just being used to keep people down and to keep people from looking to themselves as a solution to their problems,” he notes. “If there is a problem, no one will fix it for you, except yourself.”Five Percenters don’t consider themselves Muslim, but their name comes from the Nation of Islam’s belief that 5 percent of humanity are “poor righteous teachers” who exist to enlighten the masses about the truth of existence.Members will sometimes refer to themselves as “scientists” to drive home the search for truth. And they face a tall task, because under their belief system, 10 percent of the world’s population controls the other 85 percent by spreading the belief in a “mystery God.”To show followers the way, members must learn the Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet — powerful tools to decipher the meaning of the universe. In both, each letter and number represents a concept, for example, 1 is knowledge, 2 is wisdom, while A is Allah and B is be, or born. The number 7 on Jay Z’s pendant stands for God.Since Jay dropped last year’s Samsung-sponsored Magna Carta Holy Grail, he has been seen wearing this chain at various events. He has even threaded this “Black God, Anti-White” theme into his music, most recently on his lauded verse on Jay Electronica’s version of “We Made It” where he raps about “chasin’ the Yakub back in his cave” (you gotta do the Google knowledge on “the Yakub” to gain a fuller understanding).Caucasians, meanwhile, don’t enjoy an exalted status in the narrative of the Five Percenters.“The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: F–k white people. Seriously. White people are devils,” Knight, 36, who is white and converted to ­Islam as a teenager, once wrote.He insisted the movement has been welcoming and that he views the controversial sentiment as a statement about power rather than biology.“For me, it is about who is marked as privileged in the power relations of this society,” he says.Caucasians, meanwhile, don’t enjoy an exalted status in the narrative of the Five Percenters.Despite Hova expressing his support of 5 Percent philosophy, there are those who are very skeptical of his presence.Some followers take exception to those who transform their flag into a fashion accessory.“Jay Z is not an active member — no one has vouched for him” Saladin Allah, a representative of the group’s upstate region, told The Post. “It was always understood that you don’t wear the ­regalia if you don’t totally subscribe to the life.”We talked to Moguldom Films’ A Genius Leaves The Hood participant Reggie “Combat Jack” Ossé and he had this to say about Jay’s ties to the 5 Percent nation through his mentor, Jaz-O:“Jaz-O was heavily in the Dr. Malachi York movement. Jaz-O was Jay’s mentor. Jay is a highly observant individual. He picks up on a lot of lessons. A lot of people don’t know about his history.”That said, how do you feel about Jay Z reppin’ for black empowerment through the use of 5 Percent ideology?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Sterling is done. Maybe you could weasel around one comment and claim it was misunderstood but the entirety of that tape PLUS his long and less than glorious history says he 100% toast. That tape is the oddest thing to listen to. It sounds like bad actors reading a script not two people having a fight. Not saying the tape isn't real or anything like that just that the whole tenor of the conversation is wierd.

Seems like she is baiting him along in both tapes...and he definitely said what she was expecting him to say. Who knows how many recordings or attempted recordings she has. Dude is definitely toast. This thing has grown legs and now the public wants blood and his head on a stake. People just need to take note...not even private convos are private anymore...and you can be fully incriminated in the court of public opinion based upon things you say in your own home amongst family and those close to you. It's all certainly disturbing to hear, but I'm not shocked. I've heard worse from elder family members. A lot of this BS will die when they die.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems like she is baiting him along in both tapes...and he definitely said what she was expecting him to say. Who knows how many recordings or attempted recordings she has. Dude is definitely toast. This thing has grown legs and now the public wants blood and his head on a stake. People just need to take note...not even private convos are private anymore...and you can be fully incriminated in the court of public opinion based upon things you say in your own home amongst family and those close to you. It's all certainly disturbing to hear, but I'm not shocked. I've heard worse from elder family members. A lot of this BS will die when they die.

good point

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Main issue aside that is true. Say something against public opinion and you are toast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Main issue aside that is true. Say something against public opinion and you are toast.

well, he's selling a product to the public .  . . right? There is freedom of speech in this country, but there has never been freedom from consequence.  His free speech is apparently to be a racist, people will respond to that as they see fit. Some embrace it (just look at this thread), some reject it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Feed em at the back door....don't let 'em come thru the front"And i agree. A lot of this thinking will die with this crotchety and ignorant generation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah she is baiting him for sure.  She obviously knew what his response would be. Likely why she sounds like she is acting because she is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well, he's selling a product to the public .  . . right? There is freedom of speech in this country, but there has never been freedom from consequence.  His free speech is apparently to be a racist, people will respond to that as they see fit. Some embrace it (just look at this thread), some reject it.

If the DoJ was trying to come down on him then the free speech crowd would have a leg but the NBA is a private association that can add or remove members based on their own rules. If they decide it is in their groups best interest to not look like racist idiots then they will punt Sterling.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And yet the NBA is ok with black supremacist Jay Z, ok with Mikhail Prokhorov, who is in bed with Putin, ok with Dennis Rodman, who is friends with Kim Jong II, ok with Snoop Dogg….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And yet the NBA is ok with black supremacist Jay Z, ok with Mikhail Prokhorov, who is in bed with Putin, ok with Dennis Rodman, who is friends with Kim Jong II, ok with Snoop Dogg....

It's weird you bring up these guys because the NBA i'm familiar with hates black people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And yet the NBA is ok with black supremacist Jay Z, ok with Mikhail Prokhorov, who is in bed with Putin, ok with Dennis Rodman, who is friends with Kim Jong II, ok with Snoop Dogg....

the nba responds to the fans and all the ppl you just highlighted arent enough for the fans to grab their pitchforks over. There is no thread on this mb dedicated to these ppl and if it were it wouldn’t garner 3 post

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“all the ppl you just highlighted arent enough for the fans to grab their pitchforks over.”And Sterling is? At least I had heard of the people on the list. Sterling? Not so much.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the NBA will try to force a sale of the team.  And Sterling will have to settle for half a billion dollars, when he paid 13mil for the team years ago.What a punishment. I am sure he will be crying like a baby on the way to the bank. Poor guy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the DoJ was trying to come down on him then the free speech crowd would have a leg but the NBA is a private association that can add or remove members based on their own rules. If they decide it is in their groups best interest to not look like racist idiots then they will punt Sterling.

my point

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

those guys made the owner say what he did?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just because there are other morons running teams in the league doesn't mean that they have to let every moron run free.  The idea that we should do nothing about X because there is also problem Y makes no sense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The idea that we should do nothing about X because there is also problem Y makes no sense.

agree completely, but that ("we should do nothing about X because there is also problem Y") is a very common response

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except that problem Y isn’t even viewed as a problem using the current double standard. Only X is viewed that way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except that problem Y isn't even viewed as a problem using the current double standard. Only X is viewed that way.

So?  Again,this is a business. If you think the Putin hugger is a problem then get people worked up about it. Get sponsors to drop his dictatorship loving a$$.  The problem isn't just that Sterling is a racist pig of a human but enough people CARE he's a racist pig to make life unpleasant for the NBA. Make no mistake they will couch this in moral terms about being appalled but in the end this is a business decision about the fact that he is hurting their collective business.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

golden-state-fan-i-am-black-sign.jpeg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

golden-state-fan-i-am-black-sign.jpegAnd according to crime statistics, there is a 40% chance the white guy will get mugged by the black guy after the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s one ugly looking broad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must have hidden skills…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now Obama is offended. Good thing he never listened to any of the racist rants he helped Reverend Wright fund.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Except that problem Y isn't even viewed as a problem using the current double standard. Only X is viewed that way.

So?  Again,this is a business. If you think the Putin hugger is a problem then get people worked up about it. Get sponsors to drop his dictatorship loving a$$.  The problem isn't just that Sterling is a racist pig of a human but enough people CARE he's a racist pig to make life unpleasant for the NBA. Make no mistake they will couch this in moral terms about being appalled but in the end this is a business decision about the fact that he is hurting their collective business.

+1unless of course there are enough season ticket holder to be found like that Orange guy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must have hidden skills...

50% black/50% mexican....100% chance of hidden skills.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So blacks are now calling for segregation.  My how times have changed. Knicks great calls for all-black league amid Clippers race fiascoBy Marc BermanApril 27, 2014 | 10:06pmModal TriggerLarry Johnson (inset) suggested players form an all-black league in the wake of the alleged comments by Clippers owner Donald Sterling.Photo: AP (2)Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson had a decidedly different but still strong reaction to the racially insensitive remarks Clippers owner Donald Sterling is alleged to have made.On Saturday night, Johnson tweeted: “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’The initial indication was Johnson was calling for an all-African-American league complete with black ownership. It wasn’t the first time Johnson, who is black, concerned himself with the fact the NBA’s ownership is mostly white while its players are mostly black.During the 1999 NBA Finals between the Knicks and Spurs, Johnson caused a stir by saying: “We’ve got a lot of rebellious slaves on this [Knicks] team.”When asked at the time why he referred to his teammates as slaves, Johnson said: “I’ve got to explain that to you? We don’t go with the mainstream.’’Johnson was hired by the Knicks two years ago and serves many roles as a basketball and business operations representative. It’s unclear what his role will be under new team president Phil Jackson.In his first comments on getting fired by the Knicks one week ago, Mike Woodson said it was “a dream come true’’ to coach them and he plans to coach again.“When I look at my situation, I started as a player, I was drafted by the Knicks 34 years ago,’’ Woodson said as an NBATV guest analyst Sunday. “So, to be able to come back and coach the Knicks, I never dreamed of doing that. It’s like a dream come true. And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ball club and our fans. And this year things just didn’t work out. Sometimes in life things just don’t work out according to plan, but I look at it, overall, it was a good run.’’Woodson added it was “a great experience’’ and thanked Knicks owner James Dolan. “Sometimes organizations, they move on, they go in a different direction, and that’s what they decided to do with my situation,’’ Woodson said. “So, I got to move on and close the chapter in this book and get ready for a new chapter because I still want to coach and love what I do.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It's funny that you decided to use the word care, in all caps even, because that couldn't be further from the truth. There's a massive difference between actually caring about something, and pretending to because you think that's what society expects of you. I'm not talking about everyone in general who has commented on this story or has an opinion on it, but I am talking about those who have posted in this thread. If you people CARED about this issue, racism, you would have been just as disgusted about the Jay Z story. Yet what was your response?"So?"The story about Jay Z that Skull posted exposed many of you as frauds, which was most likely his goal. A guy makes racist remarks "what a racist pig", a guy wears jewelry with symbolism tied to an anti-white organization, "so what". Unreal. Go back to "caring" now, sorry to interrupt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So blacks are now calling for segregation.  My how times have changed. Knicks great calls for all-black league amid Clippers race fiascoBy Marc BermanApril 27, 2014 | 10:06pmModal TriggerLarry Johnson (inset) suggested players form an all-black league in the wake of the alleged comments by Clippers owner Donald Sterling.Photo: AP (2)Knicks executive and former player Larry Johnson had a decidedly different but still strong reaction to the racially insensitive remarks Clippers owner Donald Sterling is alleged to have made.On Saturday night, Johnson tweeted: “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’The initial indication was Johnson was calling for an all-African-American league complete with black ownership. It wasn’t the first time Johnson, who is black, concerned himself with the fact the NBA’s ownership is mostly white while its players are mostly black.During the 1999 NBA Finals between the Knicks and Spurs, Johnson caused a stir by saying: “We’ve got a lot of rebellious slaves on this [Knicks] team.”When asked at the time why he referred to his teammates as slaves, Johnson said: “I’ve got to explain that to you? We don’t go with the mainstream.’’Johnson was hired by the Knicks two years ago and serves many roles as a basketball and business operations representative. It’s unclear what his role will be under new team president Phil Jackson.In his first comments on getting fired by the Knicks one week ago, Mike Woodson said it was “a dream come true’’ to coach them and he plans to coach again.“When I look at my situation, I started as a player, I was drafted by the Knicks 34 years ago,’’ Woodson said as an NBATV guest analyst Sunday. “So, to be able to come back and coach the Knicks, I never dreamed of doing that. It’s like a dream come true. And the last two years, prior to coming into this season, was a good two seasons for our ball club and our fans. And this year things just didn’t work out. Sometimes in life things just don’t work out according to plan, but I look at it, overall, it was a good run.’’Woodson added it was “a great experience’’ and thanked Knicks owner James Dolan. “Sometimes organizations, they move on, they go in a different direction, and that’s what they decided to do with my situation,’’ Woodson said. “So, I got to move on and close the chapter in this book and get ready for a new chapter because I still want to coach and love what I do.”

lol, way to generalize loser but no, Blacks are not calling for segregation. Why do I even respond to your feminine like drama?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

haha....not surprised by this statement at all

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So blacks are now calling for segregation. 

"blacks"....or one nutty Grandmama?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not even one “nutty grandmama.” Johnsons is suggesting a players only league and if it does come to fruition(fingers crossed) it would be all inclusive. Even in the off chance Johnson is suggesting an all black league, he would be in the minority and we would still see a multi cultural league like we do today except instead instead the owner would be replaced by the fans who would be the shareholders sorta like how business runs with the GB Packers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not even one "nutty grandmama." Johnsons is suggesting a players only league and if it does come to fruition(fingers crossed) it would be all inclusive. Even in the off chance Johnson is suggesting an all black league, he would be in the minority and we would still see a multi cultural league like we do today except instead instead the owner would be replaced by the fans who would be the shareholders sorta like how business runs with the GB Packers.

The off chance that he's suggesting an all black league? Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’He makes it clear who he's talking to in this tweet immediately, black people, and goes on to say WE should be focusing on having OUR own team and league.Off chance? You were serious with that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last I checked, Larry Johnson doesn't own an NBA team. And like Rodman and Jay Z, LJ hasn't settled multiple lawsuits for discrimination.Amazing how upset the idiots on here get when a white guy gets called out for being a racist.It's a double standard!You look foolish.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think from the looks of her, there is a little asian mixed in there.  No?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t know Java’s dad owns the Clippers…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think an all black league is possible. Any white player could bring a lawsuit for discrimination. It would be reverse discrimination.  Then if they allowed white players in, what would be the point? We already have that in the NBA.In the famous words of Rodney King, cant we all just get along?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Last I checked, Larry Johnson doesn't own an NBA team. And like Rodman and Jay Z, LJ hasn't settled multiple lawsuits for discrimination.Amazing how upset the idiots on here get when a white guy gets called out for being a racist.It's a double standard!You look foolish.

Pretty much the exact response to expect these days from a liberal. Exaggerations and hatred for TRUE equality. It's a double standard Joe, and those who ignore it are just as bad as Sterling. You can't be partially concerned about racism, you can't apply different rules to different people (hey there's a name for that) and still maintain any sort of credibility. Jay Z is a racist, period. Those who want to downplay the story in this thread about him are just as racist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much the exact response to expect these days from a liberal. Exaggerations and hatred for TRUE equality. It's a double standard Joe, and those who ignore it are just as bad as Sterling. You can't be partially concerned about racism, you can't apply different rules to different people (hey there's a name for that) and still maintain any sort of credibility. Jay Z is a racist, period. Those who want to downplay the story in this thread about him are just as racist.

what does "Jay Z is a racist" have to do with Sterling? Are you saying Sterling is not a racist or its okay he's a racist because so is Jay Z?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there an audio clip of Jay-Z being undeniably racist that i missed?  Otherwise, all that article had was a bunch of speculation from people no one's ever heard of.Why are you so staunchly defending Sterling?  And make no mistake about it, that's exactly what you're doing by attacking people who are upset by this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

what does "Jay Z is a racist" have to do with Sterling? Are you saying Sterling is not a racist or its okay he's a racist because so is Jay Z?

It doesn't surprise me that your simple little mind couldn't process what I said. The point is that racism is racism. Those pretending to be outraged over Sterling's remarks should be just as outraged over Jay Z wearing the symbol of a white hate group. That doesn't seem to be the case, however, which isn't surprising considering the people who have posted in this thread. People love these kinds of stories because they like to use them for personal gain, they like to publicly pretend to be outraged because that's what's expected of them. The problem comes in when a similar story about another owner in the NBA is posted, equally as racist, and excuses are made or the story is flat out ignored. That's when frauds are exposed. Considering you gave a +1 to Dal's post where he stated "so what" about the Jay Z story, confirms for the hundredth time you are one of those frauds I'm talking about. Run along now, I'm sure you have a rally to organize fueled by your obvious and genuine rage over this incident.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is there an audio clip of Jay-Z being undeniably racist that i missed?  Otherwise, all that article had was a bunch of speculation from people no one's ever heard of.Why are you so staunchly defending Sterling?  And make no mistake about it, that's exactly what you're doing by attacking people who are upset by this.

Another scholar.Apparently you missed the photo in the article showing him wearing the jewelry the article was about. Photographic proof is "speculation" now? Interesting. If you think I'm defending Sterling by pointing out the obvious phonies around here, you're a special kind of stupid. There's no point in commenting on the Sterling story, he made comments, they are racist, the end. Nothing to debate. That's why I didn't post in this thread until Skull posted the Jay Z story, because I like calling people out as frauds when that's exactly what they are. This is a very simple matter, those who ignored the Jay Z article couldn't care less about racism. That's a fact. They care a great deal about pretending to care about racism, that's about as far as the "caring" goes. My guess is you're one of those people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It doesn't surprise me that your simple little mind couldn't process what I said. The point is that racism is racism. Those pretending to be outraged over Sterling's remarks should be just as outraged over Jay Z wearing the symbol of a white hate group. That doesn't seem to be the case, however, which isn't surprising considering the people who have posted in this thread. People love these kinds of stories because they like to use them for personal gain, they like to publicly pretend to be outraged because that's what's expected of them. The problem comes in when a similar story about another owner in the NBA is posted, equally as racist, and excuses are made or the story is flat out ignored. That's when frauds are exposed. Considering you gave a +1 to Dal's post where he stated "so what" about the Jay Z story, confirms for the hundredth time you are one of those frauds I'm talking about. Run along now, I'm sure you have a rally to organize fueled by your obvious and genuine rage over this incident.

So, long non-responsive response? Let me try once more: were Sterling's comments racist?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pointing out the double standards that exist in the nba, media, and minds of sheep.  Not defending Sterling but why is it nobody cares if Jay Z has black supremacist beliefs but cares about Sterling’s racist views? Is it becsuse you are told that one should outrage you while the other isn’t considered even worthy of reporting about?  Personally, I have more of an issue with people’s private conversations being secretly recorded and then used to either blackmail them or destroy them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

when you say “nobody cares” do you mean in the US or on this board?

Please wait…

• mditt01

Participant

Amazing Atheist’s response to all this nonsense was pretty funny.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EapPXSklWTA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think from the looks of her, there is a little asian mixed in there.  No?

Sometimes Hispanic women can kind of have an Asian look to them. In my wifes family, she 2 aunts who are playfully made fun of by the other siblings by saying they were adopted from China or wherever. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amazing how upset the idiots on here get when a white guy gets called out for being a racist.

True.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since I’ve been on these boards, even a topic I’m passionate about, my usual response is to mix humor with some pointed commentary. Sterling's ignorance and the backlash from it is keeping my smartass in check as it opens a few old wounds. I grew up biracial during the time it wasn't thought of. My parents were Guess Who's Coming to Dinner before the film was ever loaded in the cameras to make that story so I've seen racism on both sides of the racial divide. IMO, where the two types of racism exists, some blacks keep old resentments burning in them since they were on the receiving end of prejudices and abuses whether it happened to them directly or from historically. These peoples refuse to forgive the past and paint all whites with the same brush which is just as pathetic as those whites who do the same in reverse. Certainly, JayZ and his contemporaries fall in this group.At the same time, some whites will still view blacks as inferior from generations of being on the high end of the pyramid. Also even after civil rights advancements, they see segments of black society that refuse to advance themselves and (driven by self hating mass media culture) that promotes and glamorizes an image that celebrates the "gangsta" lifestyle. To seek higher education is deemed "selling out" and "acting white". Those mindsets are thousands of degrees more venomous than anything Donald Sterling said.To paraphrase ( I want to say it was from Desmond Tutu, but I'm probably wrong), "If we do not forgive the past and whites do not forgive the present, then we have no future".But to the point of how the NBA  can get beyond one fools beliefs, the answer is simple. Fining Sterling is a joke since he has billions and can put a fine on his Visa card. Suspending him won't change anything and the league certainly can't take away the team from him. They CAN however motivate him to sell it by making his entire roster and coaches, free agents. Good luck signing any new players or rookies after his diarrhea of the mouth. With the greater fandom of the NBA being black, he's already cost himself a huge portion of his merchandising profits. Partially removing my soap box, and lastly to still add my somewhat warped sense of humor to things; it still strikes me odd that Donald Sterling is jewish and still has this degree of prejudice towards others since his people themselves had experiences worse than blacks, yet also had much in common;Jews were slaves, so were blacksJews are deeply religious people, so are blacksJews built the pyramids....... well, that kinda puts picking cotton into perspective  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Sometimes Hispanic women can kind of have an Asian look to them.”Mestizo. That look comes from the native american side, not Hispania. Have a look at an Olmec head sometime.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amazing how upset the idiots on here get when a white guy gets called out for being a racist.

True.

I have yet to see anyone on here upset that Sterling is being called out as a racist.  What I am seeing is people upset about the double standard that clearly exists.  Double standards bother some folks, others not so much.  But let's not act like the double-standard doesn't exist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Another scholar.Apparently you missed the photo in the article showing him wearing the jewelry the article was about. Photographic proof is "speculation" now? Interesting. If you think I'm defending Sterling by pointing out the obvious phonies around here, you're a special kind of stupid. There's no point in commenting on the Sterling story, he made comments, they are racist, the end. Nothing to debate. That's why I didn't post in this thread until Skull posted the Jay Z story, because I like calling people out as frauds when that's exactly what they are. This is a very simple matter, those who ignored the Jay Z article couldn't care less about racism. That's a fact. They care a great deal about pretending to care about racism, that's about as far as the "caring" goes. My guess is you're one of those people.

I'm not going to resort to name-calling with you.  I'd appreciate it if you did the same.  But to the point, that picture is not photographic "proof" of anything.  You must not understand pop culture or fashion if you believe that a piece of jewelry worn by a rap star is clear indication of something that he believes in.Unless you're one of those condemning JFF as a pothead just because he rocks OVO shirts and does the regime sign with friends.Now, I am in no way shape or form saying Jay-Z isn't racist...he very well could be, but he hasn't removed the veil quite as eloquently as Sterling has.Further to the point, people aren't outraged at someone like Jay-Z for the same reason people aren't blowing up over the comments Cliven Bundy made recently.  It doesn't affect anyone, at least not anywhere near the scale with DS.Sterling has actual employees under him, who are now left to feel less than human by the person who signs their checks.  With something as inflammatory as what was said here, I find it strange to call people for being outraged.  It is more concerning, the people who remain neutral about the subject in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Sterling has actual employees under him, “Figured this one was coming. What team does Riley Cooper run again? Um, yeah...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Sterling has actual employees under him, "Figured this one was coming. What team does Riley Cooper run again? Um, yeah...

Wow, this society is way too hell-bent on comparing every single situation as though each situation isn't different.First of all, while some people were upset, the fact that Cooper's team supported him 100% due to their personal experience with him, makes this completely different.Ultimately, Riley Cooper made a mistake, one he owned up to and didn't lead to him being ostracized by the entire country.NOBODY is supporting Donald Sterling(unless you want to count Donald Trump), and there is no doubt about his piss-poor character.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one here is supporting Sterling, either. Nor is there much support for the double standard we are being asked to embrace in the name of eliminating double standards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s the point, nothing or no one brought anything up about a double standard except a few in this thread.  It’s classic deflection, has nothing to do with the topic of Sterling, and seems to happen every time a white person is found out to be racist.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the point, nothing or no one brought anything up about a double standard except a few in this thread.  It's classic deflection, has nothing to do with the topic of Sterling,

well that seems to be correct if you read the thread.  From page 1 though 3 its mostly condemnation of Sterling (save one overtly racist post)  and then this post (I am just posting the intro for space saving)

Jay Z, one of the owners of the Nets, is a black supremacist.  He should be treated the same way.

I guess "treated the same way" might be a condemnation of Sterling, but it comes across as deflection whether intended that way or not because there is no explicit condemnation of Sterling.  Compare it to Buggsy, who posted against the double standard but only after being one of the first (if not the first) to call out Sterling:

Sterling's racist bullcrap has been well-known for a while now.  One of the big reasons many FA's didn't want to play for the Clippers.

I guess it comes down to how you present the double standard argument

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver has tentatively decided to suspend Clippers owner Donald Sterling INDEFINITELY and impose a multi-million-dollar fine — but Sterling will NOT be forced to sell the team — sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports.So kinda not forced, but will be forced to do so when he has about 2 players on the roster that are willing to play there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait….so Sterling is a joo? Then screw that racist bastard! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Sports Quotient ?@SportsQuotient 11m .@NBCNews says Donald Sterling has been suspended indefinitely and fined $5M, according to a senior NBA official.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Banned for life by Adam Silver, and fined $2.5M.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I will urge the board of governors to force the sale of the team”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"I will urge the board of governors to force the sale of the team"

well the commish just properly introduced himself to the world. Me likey :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well done Adam. Thanks for not holding back

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling just got hit with the Magic stick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gonna turn into a real stinkfest now, unless someone offers him a lot of money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

not even one "nutty grandmama." Johnsons is suggesting a players only league and if it does come to fruition(fingers crossed) it would be all inclusive. Even in the off chance Johnson is suggesting an all black league, he would be in the minority and we would still see a multi cultural league like we do today except instead instead the owner would be replaced by the fans who would be the shareholders sorta like how business runs with the GB Packers.

The off chance that he's suggesting an all black league? Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’He makes it clear who he's talking to in this tweet immediately, black people, and goes on to say WE should be focusing on having OUR own team and league.Off chance? You were serious with that?

I'm very clear as to what he's suggesting....he's nuts and it'll never happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Banned for life by Adam Silver, and fined $2.5M.

how do you ban, fine, and attempt to force out?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True.

I have yet to see anyone on here upset that Sterling is being called out as a racist.  What I am seeing is people upset about the double standard that clearly exists.  Double standards bother some folks, others not so much.  But let's not act like the double-standard doesn't exist.

we probably need a thread devoted to snoop dogg/lions racist rant. Then we can ban him from youth football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True.

I just think it's funny that this story was immediately met with posts attempting to show that Jay-Z is as big of a racist as Sterling....in essence saying that this story shouldn't be talked about any more than Jay-Z wearing a piece or jewelry.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True.

we probably need a thread devoted to snoop dogg/lions racist rant. Then we can ban him from youth football.

start one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m glad this guy is out for a myriad of reasons.  Not the least of which is parading around looking like Mickey Rourke.  Silver is a huge douche though and the NBA should be ashamed to trot him out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling got what he deserved, if for no other reason than no-one will want to play for the Clippers while he is the owner. The double standard exists but has nothing to do with the Sterling situation. He stepped out of line and put his foot in it, that’s all there is to it.The All Black League will go nowhere. I'm guessing the NBA audience is somewhere between 80-90% white folks. Where they going to get the money for the stadiums and salaries? TV money? Just how big do you think the audience will be if non blacks are deliberately banned? How many players do you think are going to pass up on those NBA salaries? Not many I'm guessing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

True.

I just think it's funny that this story was immediately met with posts attempting to show that Jay-Z is as big of a racist as Sterling....in essence saying that this story shouldn't be talked about any more than Jay-Z wearing a piece or jewelry.

kick em both out. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I have yet to see anyone on here upset that Sterling is being called out as a racist.  What I am seeing is people upset about the double standard that clearly exists.  Double standards bother some folks, others not so much.  But let’s not act like the double-standard doesn’t exist.”Don't worry, we'll get around to addressing the real issues of racism after we straighten out all the white racists. You know whitey, he's always gotta be first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, long non-responsive response? Let me try once more: were Sterling's comments racist?

They were exactly as racist as Jay Z wearing the symbol of a white hate group. Sterling was just banned for life and fined 2.5 million. Please provide me a link to Jay Z's punishment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not going to resort to name-calling with you.  I'd appreciate it if you did the same.  But to the point, that picture is not photographic "proof" of anything.  You must not understand pop culture or fashion if you believe that a piece of jewelry worn by a rap star is clear indication of something that he believes in.Unless you're one of those condemning JFF as a pothead just because he rocks OVO shirts and does the regime sign with friends.Now, I am in no way shape or form saying Jay-Z isn't racist...he very well could be, but he hasn't removed the veil quite as eloquently as Sterling has.Further to the point, people aren't outraged at someone like Jay-Z for the same reason people aren't blowing up over the comments Cliven Bundy made recently.  It doesn't affect anyone, at least not anywhere near the scale with DS.Sterling has actual employees under him, who are now left to feel less than human by the person who signs their checks.  With something as inflammatory as what was said here, I find it strange to call people for being outraged.  It is more concerning, the people who remain neutral about the subject in my opinion.

Again, different rules for different people. When are people like you going to wake up and realize that's a massive part of the problem? You claim to be so offended by something you help perpetuate, yet are too stupid to realize that's the case.Let's pretend a white musician purchased an exact replica of the jewelry Jay Z wore, only whitey decided to throw a swastika on it. You would definitely be here talking about "fashion and culture" right? Nope, you and others like you would be crying about racism, blabbing about how everyone should boycott the artist.You can't have different rules for different people and expect to have a society that's anything less than a complete mess. What don't you get about that? You're being a hypocrite and you're making excuses for someone because they are black, period. Like I said, you're just as bad as Sterling.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

look folks, this aint nothing but one big distraction tool someone wants us looking elsewhere at this time.  I just cant understand the real important attention that’s being placed on this.  A man says don’t bring black people to games and now the whole damn world is shutting down because of it?!?!  Don’t buy into it people, I don’t care if this guy is racist or not, its a load of crap.  Let me tell you whats really going on.  Realize that racism today has turned into a big business, that’s all it is a business.  There is a lot of money to be made off racism and a lot to be lost, it is exploited to the max a folks buy into it, and it keeps us fighting with each other because of it.  Big leaders and such make their living off of racism, you know who they are.  The fact that someone being racist here is not what all of this is based on, its much more cynical.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and guess who said he would be interested in buying the team?  Why Magic Johnson.  Hmmm….http://nba.si.com/2014/04/28/magic-johnson-los-angeles-clippers-donald-sterling/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A different take on Jay-Z necklace-gate.http://www.policymic.com/articles/87081/the-media-is-slamming-jay-z-for-this-racist-necklace-but-they-got-the-story-totally-wrong

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Yet as with everything, context is key. Saying “white people are devils” is another way of denouncing white supremacist ideology”...by adopting their ideology in reverse.  Lol. Is anyone here dumb enough to believe this?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is anyone here dumb enough to believe this?do you even have to ask that question?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling isn't racist, he's just denouncing black supremacist ideology.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

and guess who said he would be interested in buying the team?  Why Magic Johnson.  Hmmm....http://nba.si.com/2014/04/28/magic-johnson-los-angeles-clippers-donald-sterling/

would make perfect sense..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just finished researching this Jay-Z necklace issue and you guys have no merit. One, the 5 percenters denied having anything to do with Jay-Z and acted embarrassed that they are even associated with Jay-Z. Jay-Z never said anything about being member of the 5 percenters. Two that symbol is a star. It’s recognized as the north star in some cultures and a symbol of navigation. It’s not a copyrighted symbol by the 5 percernters so JayZ can claim it’s whatever he wants including ignorance. Sterling on the other hand expressed his dislike of his gf associating with blacks(including Magic Johnson) and told her not to bring blacks to “his” games.If you can't seperate the two w/o getting a headache thats your problem. Just don't go arguing with everyone else that getting a head ache is apart of the reasoning process

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The rush to defend JayZ simply illustrates the double standard you’re trying to disprove. Minorities in this country have turned racism into an industry yet still want to pretend it’s all someone else’s fault. And they’ve been fairly successful at it. The result is reverse discrimination under the guise of anti-racism. It’s absurd to think you can eliminate a double standard by promoting another double standard. But then the race baiters never were interested in eliminating racism. Hell, they make their living off of it. They don’t want it gone, they just want to be on the other side of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4 years agoRapper Jay-Z has been caught up in a race scandal following allegations security at his BRIT Awards after party on Tuesday (16Feb10) banned white people from entering the VIP area.VIDEO: Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys - 'Empire State Of Mind'The 'Empire State Of Mind' superstar threw a lavish bash at Merah nightclub in London following his Best International Male Solo win at the ceremony.But the night descended into chaos after fights broke out amid people scrambling to get close to the star.And the atmosphere turned even nastier after security personnel working on the doors of the VIP room allegedly refused to allow any white people into the area, while letting black partygoers straight through, according to Britain's Daily Star newspaper. PLAYLIST: Brit Award Winners 2010!The publication's music reporter Kim Dawson writes, "I've been to countless showbiz bashes but never have I met meatheads like those at the Jay-Z do (party). Jay-Z is a megastar and yet it was clear white people were not welcome in his VIP area. While the red rope was lifted for black guests to breeze through, let's just say it stayed down if your face didn't fit. I have never felt so intimidated. It left me feeling like a mauled dog."Meanwhile, black pop star Alesha Dixon, who attended the party, was also left disgusted at the way the bash was organised.She reportedly told the newspaper at the party, "My friends have been getting knocked about and no-one seems to care. I need to get out of here. What a horrible end to the night. I was having a blast at my record label party and now the mood is soured. I wish I'd never come."The publication claims the rapper's representative insisted the security was hired by the club, but the venue's bosses state they had no idea of any problems. Story via WENN

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is about Sterling, not Jay-Z. I didn’t bring up Jay-Z. I never supported JayZ in any fashion and have no desire to. I’m not buying the argument that he’s as guilty as Sterlin is and because he isn’t banned from the nba for life there must exist a double standard. That’s an argument that is made by a guilty conscience mostly used by children.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Yet as with everything, context is key. Saying "white people are devils" is another way of denouncing white supremacist ideology"...by adopting their ideology in reverse.  Lol. Is anyone here dumb enough to believe this?

Believe it how?Believe that it is logically valid?...or believe that some actually subscribe to this train of thought?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver has tentatively decided to suspend Clippers owner Donald Sterling INDEFINITELY and impose a multi-million-dollar fine -- but Sterling will NOT be forced to sell the team -- sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports.So kinda not forced, but will be forced to do so when he has about 2 players on the roster that are willing to play there.

I don't think he said Sterling will NOT be forced to sell the team.  If he did, I missed that comment. It may be taken out of context too. He may have said HE cannot force the sale of the team, but the team owners can.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and guess who said he would be interested in buying the team?  Why Magic Johnson.  Hmmm....http://nba.si.com/2014/04/28/magic-johnson-los-angeles-clippers-donald-sterling/

would make perfect sense..

I don't think Magic has a big enough wallet. Even MJ , with more money than God, is not the sole owner of the bobcats. Just a partner.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is about Sterling, not Jay-Z. I didn't bring up Jay-Z. I never supported JayZ in any fashion and have no desire to. I'm not buying the argument that he's as guilty as Sterlin is and because he isn't banned from the nba for life there must exist a double standard. That's an argument that is made by a guilty conscience mostly used by children.

Face it, you live by double standards and want everyone else to. That's your whole routine. You pretend to hate racism but in reality you only hate it if it's against blacks. If it's against whites you are completely okay with it, and in fact sound in favor of it. This is how sad this country has become, people such as yourself so afraid to hold everyone to the same standards, so much so that you'll call them "children" for even pointing out the obvious double standard. Larry Johnson tweets about starting an all black league, you deny he said it. Jay Z shows off his hatred for white people, you call people children for pointing it out. Hmm, I think I may have found me a racist. I love threads like these, racists and frauds exposed in bunches.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny. One one hand you have an NBA owner who lost his cool in what was supposed to be a PRIVATE conversation. He lets some racially motivated things slip out of his mouth and gets suspended from the NBA for life (which I thought was a good call — its not good the the league to keep him around). But then on the other hand, you have players that have done things that range from abusing animals, assaulting other people (some at the game), beating their wives, carrying around illegal firearms,  burglarizing homes, sexually assaulting women, and failing to pay child support  , yet these players are allowed to resume activities within the NBA after  nothing more than a slap on the wrist…DOUBLE-STANDARDS are what I take issue with... I have NO issue with Sterling being tossed to the curb like the piece of trash he is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is about Sterling, not Jay-Z. I didn't bring up Jay-Z. I never supported JayZ in any fashion and have no desire to. I'm not buying the argument that he's as guilty as Sterlin is and because he isn't banned from the nba for life there must exist a double standard. That's an argument that is made by a guilty conscience mostly used by children.

Face it, you live by double standards and want everyone else to. That's your whole routine. You pretend to hate racism but in reality you only hate it if it's against blacks. If it's against whites you are completely okay with it, and in fact sound in favor of it. This is how sad this country has become, people such as yourself so afraid to hold everyone to the same standards, so much so that you'll call them "children" for even pointing out the obvious double standard. Larry Johnson tweets about starting an all black league, you deny he said it. Jay Z shows off his hatred for white people, you call people children for pointing it out. Hmm, I think I may have found me a racist. I love threads like these, racists and frauds exposed in bunches.

I also said if Johnson wants an all black league he’ll be in the minority cause it aint happening but don’t let me stop you from picking and choosing words to build your argument…like a child.There are double standards all around us but a double standard is semantics, its not some concrete principle we live by. You can't go into court and argue someone's guilt or innocence based on a double standard. No one cares if you find a double standard in society. I think it's a double standard for Jay Z to be married with a child and still rap about the life he used to live but that's my opinion, his life. I think it's a double standard for an NBA owner to be married with prostitutes on the side and judging blacks to the point where he tells her not to bring them to the game or take pictures with them. My opinion, his life. If I was a Clipper player I would have the opportunity to do more than voice my opinion about working for a bigot like him and I would do whatever it took to get out of the contract and off that team. The NBA saw this as potentially disastrous and did what it had to do to appease the players and paying fans. Yet somehow you see this playing out as an NBA double standard on race? It takes a special kind of focus to look past the reality of what happened to what should be happening. The good thing is you're not racist, bad thing is you're living in a bubble.  A very lonely bubble

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[img]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5779281920/hB7C90E4F/[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny. One one hand you have an NBA owner who lost his cool in what was supposed to be a PRIVATE conversation. He lets some racially motivated things slip out of his mouth and gets suspended from the NBA for life (which I thought was a good call -- its not good the the league to keep him around). But then on the other hand, you have players that have done things that range from abusing animals, assaulting other people (some at the game), beating their wives, carrying around illegal firearms,  burglarizing homes, sexually assaulting women, and failing to pay child support  , yet these players are allowed to resume activities within the NBA after  nothing more than a slap on the wrist...DOUBLE-STANDARDS are what I take issue with... I have NO issue with Sterling being tossed to the curb like the piece of trash he is.

I’m with you on that. I hate double standards as much as you but does that mean we ignore everything? Politicians are the definition of double standard/ double speak/ double minded yet we pay their salary. That’s a double standard I’d like to see us as citizens take more seriously than race issues

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the point, nothing or no one brought anything up about a double standard except a few in this thread.  It's classic deflection, has nothing to do with the topic of Sterling, and seems to happen every time a white person is found out to be racist.

Yep. And it seems to be the same people crying about it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That's the point, nothing or no one brought anything up about a double standard except a few in this thread.  It's classic deflection, has nothing to do with the topic of Sterling, and seems to happen every time a white person is found out to be racist.

What? It has everything to do with the Sterling situation. The guy was banned for his behavior, for life. Yet time and time again, players who commit violent crimes and physically harm other people are slapped on the wrist with a fine or year long suspension...... These things are brought up every time a white guy is found to be a racist because there are never any black people who are found to be racists...... and thats not because there are no black racists (in fact, black people who are openly racist or openly say racist things seem to be glorified to some extent)....Seriously, how many people were harmed by what Sterling said? There may have been some people who were offended, even angered, by his words..... but nobody was harmed. Meanwhile, rapists, guys who abuse their wives, burglars, and gangbangers are allowed to represent the NBA without question.....  and THAT is the point, my friend.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I also said if Johnson wants an all black league he'll be in the minority cause it aint happening but don't let me stop you from picking and choosing words to build your argument...like a child.There are double standards all around us but a double standard is semantics, its not some concrete principle we live by. You can't go into court and argue someone's guilt or innocence based on a double standard. No one cares if you find a double standard in society. I think it's a double standard for Jay Z to be married with a child and still rap about the life he used to live but that's my opinion, his life. I think it's a double standard for an NBA owner to be married with prostitutes on the side and judging blacks to the point where he tells her not to bring them to the game or take pictures with them. My opinion, his life. If I was a Clipper player I would have the opportunity to do more than voice my opinion about working for a bigot like him and I would do whatever it took to get out of the contract and off that team. The NBA saw this as potentially disastrous and did what it had to do to appease the players and paying fans. Yet somehow you see this playing out as an NBA double standard on race? It takes a special kind of focus to look past the reality of what happened to what should be happening. The good thing is you're not racist, bad thing is you're living in a bubble.  A very lonely bubble

It doesn't matter if you "also said" anything else. The point is that your initial reaction was to water down what a black man said, simply because a black man said it. THAT's the point. Whether you believe an all black league would succeed or not is irrelevant, for the purpose of this debate your watered down version of what LJ meant is what matters. It exposes you, which is why it matters.I have no clue how you can call a double standard "semantics" and say that it's not some "concrete principle" people live by. YOU LIVE BY IT, and so do several others in this thread, and far too many people in our society. Double standards help to keep racism around, how can you possibly say that's "semantics"? The fact of the matter is you live by double standards so you're trying to downplay their significance. YOU and others like you are the problem, it's not possible to have a healthy society when people like you want to apply different rules to different people and then call it semantics. That's beyond absurd. The only way to truly end racism is to hold every single person, regardless of race, to the same standards.Yet what do we have? In this thread alone in regards to Jay Z wearing anti-white symbolism we have responses such as "so what", "it's fashion", and your lovely input "it's semantics". It's an undeniable fact that if a white musician wore nazi or KKK symbolism out in public (court side at an NBA game perhaps) their career would be over. It's an undeniable fact that people like you would be on here bashing that person relentlessly. Why? Because you have different rules for white people than you have for black people. You have different standards for what's acceptable for each race. That's not semantics, that's a pathetic mindset that has no place in society. Hold everyone to the same standards and things will start to change, if you're not willing to do that (and you clearly aren't) then you have no right to call anyone a racist. Look in the mirror.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Things are changing bud, just not backwards like you want them to. You”re obviously mad that Sterlin was persecuted in the court of public opinion and Jay-Z wasn’t. Btw, a standard can change per culture, a principle is universal. The NFl has a standard of players not being allowed to use the N word during a game. That's based on a principle of decency and respect. Do you see me or anyone here crying over their loss of freedom of speech?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This punishment directly violates Freedom of Speech.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. It's not even a FOS issue, but to the point there is no right to speech without consequence, especially for a business owner

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. It's not even a FOS issue, but to the point there is no right to speech without consequence, especially for a business owner

Vin's right.  FOS is a card often pulled out for those that dont know.  While we all have freedom of speech, it's not without consequence.  For example, go yell fire in a crowded theater and see what happens.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So why isn’t Larry Johnson banned from the NBA then?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What? It has everything to do with the Sterling situation. The guy was banned for his behavior, for life. Yet time and time again, players who commit violent crimes and physically harm other people are slapped on the wrist with a fine or year long suspension...... These things are brought up every time a white guy is found to be a racist because there are never any black people who are found to be racists...... and thats not because there are no black racists (in fact, black people who are openly racist or openly say racist things seem to be glorified to some extent)....Seriously, how many people were harmed by what Sterling said? There may have been some people who were offended, even angered, by his words..... but nobody was harmed. Meanwhile, rapists, guys who abuse their wives, burglars, and gangbangers are allowed to represent the NBA without question.....  and THAT is the point, my friend.

so you are mad that "rapists, guys who abuse their wives, burglars, and gangbangers" are not punished severely enough by the NBA?  Isn't that a separate issue?  I mean that has zero to do with racism, right?The NBA is a business.  Having one of the leaders of the business caught on tape making those comments and having those comments played on national media is obviously more damaging to the brand then having the back-up guard on a small market team arrested after a domestic violence matter, right?  I mean, is that the comparison you're trying to make?(btw, there are plenty of white ""rapists, guys who abuse their wives, burglars, and gangbangers")

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So why isn't Larry Johnson banned from the NBA then?

Is Larry Johnson even in the NBA?I am not sure why this is such an issue, but think about the fact that you just compared Larry Johnson to the OWNER of an NBA franchise caught on tape making those comments and then having them splashed all over the media. Get it?  If tomorrow the CEO of McDonalds comes out and says on TMZ that all black people are bad, you would think that there should be no repercussion for that CEO because a 16 year old french fry cook in Peoria, IL believes African Americans are better than whites?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there’s no formula or exact science to public opinion. Post this question in Facebook and let us know the results.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

there's no formula or exact science to public opinion. Post this question in Facebook and let us know the results.

and that -- public opinion - is what understandably drives the issue WHEN A BUSINESS IS INVOLVED.  People are acting like we are in a court of law or standing at Heaven's gate.  We are not.  This is a business and so it should be obvious that the OWNER of the business is going to be held accountable over some low level employee when the OWNER makes a comment like that on tape and then it is all over the national media.  The NBA commissioner is reacting to the impact on the BRAND, not passing judgment on how Sterling compares to Jay Z or Johnson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is Larry Johnson even in the NBA?I am not sure why this is such an issue, but think about the fact that you just compared Larry Johnson to the OWNER of an NBA franchise caught on tape making those comments and then having them splashed all over the media. Get it?  If tomorrow the CEO of McDonalds comes out and says on TMZ that all black people are bad, you would think that there should be no repercussion for that CEO because a 16 year old french fry cook in Peoria, IL believes African Americans are better than whites?

Yes he is a exec of the Knicks. Also your saying on TMZ. Sterling was taped in PRIVATE. Huge difference here. He didn't say this in public. It was illegally taped. Im not saying what he did is right, but the actions do not meet the punishment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes he is a exec of the Knicks. Also your saying on TMZ. Sterling was taped in PRIVATE. Huge difference here. He didn't say this in public. It was illegally taped. Im not saying what he did is right, but the actions do not meet the punishment.

I don't mean he was taped on TMZ, I mean the tape was played all over the media a la TMZ.I am not sure how you can reach the conclusion that the "actions do not meet the punishment" other than completely discounting the actions because the "punishment " worked, right? In other words, you seem to be thinking of this like a court of law when its a business. The "punishment" was appropriate from a business perspective because it changed the conversation, right?  Two days ago the NBA brand had a HUGE PR problem because of this guys recorded comments, today . .  not as much because the "punishment" changed the conversation.  You might think the "punishment" is unfair, and that is fine, BUT from a business perspective (and this is 100% a business smatter, not a social justice matter or something like that) the "punishment" was right on.Just to illustrate that point, how many people are no longer going to support the NBA (buy tickets, watch games etc) because "the actions do not meet the punishment" and how many were no longer going to support the NBA if those comments went unaddressed? I mean, even the PLAYERS were protesting, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be punished. Banned sure? But for life no. 1 season? I’d be okay with that and he has to step down as owner for a family member, not sell his team completely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished. Banned sure? But for life no. 1 season? I'd be okay with that and he has to step down as owner for a family member, not sell his team completely.

oh, yeah I know you were not saying that and I get your point too. I was only saying that as a pure business matter the "punishment" was right on

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling will sue the NBA…and likely win.  The NBA can take this stand against anyone, but by doing so, they have set the standard, and the punishment for first time offenses in regards to racism.  If you are caught using a racist remark, you are banned for life and a 2.5 million fine…that’s the standard.  Now the next time I get the chance, I want to go and record a black player calling another black player the “N” word or calling a white person cracker and the punishment should be exactly the same.  Keep in mind this is the very first time Sterling has ever been reprimanded by the NBA for racism...ever.  I believe it is a witch hunt and a way for those interested in ownership to fish their way in...specifically Magic Johnson.  I'm curious to see if he ends up being one of the owners when this is all over with.  If so...then the entire matter has a terrible smell to it and the double standard is beyond imagination.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling will sue the NBA...and likely win.  The NBA can take this stand against anyone, but by doing so, they have set the standard, and the punishment for first time offenses in regards to racism.  If you are caught using a racist remark, you are banned for life and a 2.5 million fine...that's the standard. 

that's not really accurate, its probably more like "if you are an owner and BY YOUR CONDUCT you start a national conversation about whether white NBA owners are like former planation owners" . .  then you probably get the same "punishment." For example, some marginal player refers to a Hispanic trainer by a racial slur . . . in private . . . probably not the same punishment, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't mean he was taped on TMZ, I mean the tape was played all over the media a la TMZ.I am not sure how you can reach the conclusion that the "actions do not meet the punishment" other than completely discounting the actions because the "punishment " worked, right? In other words, you seem to be thinking of this like a court of law when its a business. The "punishment" was appropriate from a business perspective because it changed the conversation, right?  Two days ago the NBA brand had a HUGE PR problem because of this guys recorded comments, today . .  not as much because the "punishment" changed the conversation.  You might think the "punishment" is unfair, and that is fine, BUT from a business perspective (and this is 100% a business smatter, not a social justice matter or something like that) the "punishment" was right on.Just to illustrate that point, how many people are no longer going to support the NBA (buy tickets, watch games etc) because "the actions do not meet the punishment" and how many were no longer going to support the NBA if those comments went unaddressed? I mean, even the PLAYERS were protesting, right?

exactly. Unfortunately this will be picked apart until you’re quoted as being a racist that wants to lower the age of consent and legalize bestiality

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry Johnson also said this..."He is the owner of the team personally I think He Should have Who ever he wants at the game."And as far as I know, Phil Jackson didn't retain him on the NYK payroll. So, kind of hard to fine him if Silver wanted to do that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling will sue the NBA...and likely win.  The NBA can take this stand against anyone, but by doing so, they have set the standard, and the punishment for first time offenses in regards to racism.  If you are caught using a racist remark, you are banned for life and a 2.5 million fine...that's the standard.  Now the next time I get the chance, I want to go and record a black player calling another black player the "N" word or calling a white person **CENSORED** and the punishment should be exactly the same.  Keep in mind this is the very first time Sterling has ever been reprimanded by the NBA for racism...ever.  I believe it is a witch hunt and a way for those interested in ownership to fish their way in...specifically Magic Johnson.  I'm curious to see if he ends up being one of the owners when this is all over with.  If so...then the entire matter has a terrible smell to it and the double standard is beyond imagination.

that’s a lot of stupid you just wrote. Does it hurt to type all that as much as it was to read it?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry Johnson also said this..."He is the owner of the team personally I think He Should have Who ever he wants at the game."

and that is really the point.  Sterling is free to say whatever he wants, but not without CUSTOMERS responding because its a business.  If I open a store down the street and stand outside with a sign wearing a Klan outfit that is my prerogative, but should I then feel abused when few show up to support my business?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NBA is a business.  Having one of the leaders of the business caught on tape making those comments and having those comments played on national media is obviously more damaging to the brand then having the back-up guard on a small market team arrested after a domestic violence matter, right?  I mean, is that the comparison you're trying to make?

Kobe Bryant.Ron Artest.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really good article on the whole situation from a legal standpoint and the chances that Sterling sues the NBA.I found the part below to be most interesting...http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20140429/donald-sterling-nba-adam-silver-clippers-lawsuit-lifetime-ban/Sterling suing may lead to pretrial discovery, which could be designed in part to embarrass other owners and NBA officials of any bigoted remarks or beliefs on their part. Keep in mind, if Sterling is ousted because of racism, he would likely demand that evidence showing that other owners and officials are also racist be shared. He would use such information to portray his penalty as unwarranted and contradicted by the conduct of those who ousted him. Sterling might request emails and other records from owners and officials that depict them in a negative light. Sterling has owned the Clippers for 33 years, which suggests that he has had many interactions -- including private conversations with league officials and owners. If there are other owners who are racist or bigoted, it stands to reason Sterling knows who they are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the precedent that this has now set. I love it!!!Next NBA investigation(s): Russian guy in NJ and/or Jay-Z.Judging by the new commish's ruling in the Sterling matter, there may likely be a couple more teams up for sale. IM GONNA GET THAT GOOD POPCORN, BABY!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Incorrect. Sterling doesn't get to have a free pass just because somebody else got one. It's a bit like my kids when they get in trouble "but she did it". It is not an excuse.Now I am not on the every white person is a racist band wagon, and I have defended some accusations. I do not support affirmative action and I don't like this President. However I see how Sterling stepped out of line here, and I see no problem with the NBA doling out punishment. The circumstances are pretty tasteless but that doesn't alter the situation. The fact that other people have said things out of line is neither here nor there either. You have to clean your own house before you point the finger at someone else.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NBA is a business.  Having one of the leaders of the business caught on tape making those comments and having those comments played on national media is obviously more damaging to the brand then having the back-up guard on a small market team arrested after a domestic violence matter, right?  I mean, is that the comparison you're trying to make?

Kobe Bryant.Ron Artest.

I guess I still don't follow and maybe that is because I am not a fan of the NBA, but weren't both of those guys suspended or "punished" (Artest, multiple times actually?).  Whatever the case though, aren't you talking about bad things those guys did in their personal lives?  Wasn't this issue an owner talking about who we does not want at games and, in fact, an owner saying he does not want a large fan segment at games?(I don't think I would ever understand what the conduct of two players has to do with Sterling's conduct though.)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If someone sent you a video recording from outside of a hotel room that showed your wife/GF cheating on you, or you were sent a recording of her talking about cheating on you...would you dismiss it or give her a free pass because she didn't know she was being recorded? No, no one would.The NBA didn't seek this info. It fell into their laps. They needed to make a move on this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

White guy at sentencing hearing."Judge, I admit that I did molest and kill the little girl. Then I raped and killed all of her friends. I then shot the Pope and killed a police officer. But Judge, I swear I'm not a racist."Pretty much what it's coming to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

White guy at sentencing hearing."Judge, I admit that I did molest and kill the little girl. Then I raped and killed all of her friends. I then shot the Pope and killed a police officer. But Judge, I swear I'm not a racist."Pretty much what it's coming to.

kind of interesting that your racism is getting so little play here, even when you keep coming back.  maybe you are part of a dying breed  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jason Whitlock’s take on Sterling situation:http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10857268/removing-donald-sterling-la-clippers-owner-fix-our-culture

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is starting to stink to high hell of an illuminati set up job…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sterling is loaded even without selling the Clips. So, we could be in for a long ride here.  He could sink 50mil into defense attorneys and ride this thing out for years. And he seems just like the type of guy to do that.Personally, if it was me, I would sell the team and pocket the 500mil profit, and go sit on a beach somewhere. IIRC, he is 82.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny. One one hand you have an NBA owner who lost his cool in what was supposed to be a PRIVATE conversation. He lets some racially motivated things slip out of his mouth and gets suspended from the NBA for life (which I thought was a good call -- its not good the the league to keep him around).

He didn't lose his cool....and the things he said didn't 'slip' outta his mouth.Having said that, I'm mixed as to him having his business taken away. One one hand, i think it's bullshlt...the business is his to do with as he pleases. One the other hand, based on NBA rules, the other owners can vote him out. I'm sure these guys don't want a crotchety old bigot screwing with their money.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its funny. One one hand you have an NBA owner who lost his cool in what was supposed to be a PRIVATE conversation. He lets some racially motivated things slip out of his mouth and gets suspended from the NBA for life (which I thought was a good call -- its not good the the league to keep him around).

He didn't lose his cool....and the things he said didn't 'slip' outta his mouth.Having said that, I'm mixed as to him having his business taken away. One one hand, i think it's bullshlt...the business is his to do with as he pleases. One the other hand, based on NBA rules, the other owners can vote him out. I'm sure these guys don't want a crotchety old bigot screwing with their money.

I have a funny feeling he has a lot of dirt on other owners. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NBA will settle his suit (or his estate’s suit). Some lawyers told them that the damage to the brand caused by Sterling was greater than the cost to settle Sterling’s claim. The NBA will settle to avoid discovery

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree.  His words came across as everyday conversation for the guy. That is the disturbing part.Lots of suitors lining up.Oprah  [sp?[Floyd MeaweatherMagic  [first he said no way, but now he is not totally ruling it out.David Geffen  [sp?]Oscar De La HoyaWhats his name Billy Crystal is a huge Clippers fan, they show him in the stands quite often. But I don't know if he has that kind of jack to buy a team. Maybe as a partner with some other people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the only reason that the owners are trying to take the business away is due to the all out holocaust that NBA players would cause if they didn't express such a desire.  NBA players are the epitome of entitlement. The problem is can they legally due this without facing some incredible legal hurdles this case will bring?  His racist and bigoted persona aside his constitutional rights have been unbelievably violated.  That should scare every American Citizen to death!!With the wealth that Sterling has this is going to get a whole lot more unpleasant in the future IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the only reason that the owners are trying to take the business away is due to the all out holocaust that NBA players would cause if they didn't express such a desire.  NBA players are the epitome of entitlement. The problem is can they legally due this without facing some incredible legal hurdles this case will bring?  His racist and bigoted persona aside his constitutional rights have been unbelievably violated.  That should scare every American Citizen to death!!With the wealth that Sterling has this is going to get a whole lot more unpleasant in the future IMO.

He's not being arrested. He's simply being punished according to NBA rules and regulations. However, I do believe he'll sue and the NBA will settle simply because he could reveal a lot of things that would be damaging to the league's brand.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's not being arrested. He's simply being punished according to NBA rules and regulations. However, I do believe he'll sue and the NBA will settle simply because he could reveal a lot of things that would be damaging to the league's brand.

Who said he was being arrested?  I just stated his constitutional rights have been violated and he certainly has the right to sue civilly. .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who said he was being arrested?  I just stated his constitutional rights have been violated and he certainly has the right to sue civilly. .

I was simply making a point. And yes, I agree that he has the right to sue. And, I believe he will. And, I believe he will win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kobe Bryant.Ron Artest.

I guess I still don't follow and maybe that is because I am not a fan of the NBA, but weren't both of those guys suspended or "punished" (Artest, multiple times actually?).  Whatever the case though, aren't you talking about bad things those guys did in their personal lives?  Wasn't this issue an owner talking about who we does not want at games and, in fact, an owner saying he does not want a large fan segment at games?(I don't think I would ever understand what the conduct of two players has to do with Sterling's conduct though.)

Almost ten years ago, Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson walked up into the stands and started punching fans in their faces..... during a game. Sure they got suspended and fined, but being punished with a slap on the wrist is much different than being banned for life. Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson are examples of the type of people who should have lost their privilege to represent the pro brand many years ago. So tell me, why should an owner who said racist things in a private phone conversation be subjected to permanent exile while another guy, who at any given time, could run up into the stands and start beating on the fans still be allowed to represent the NBA? Because he changed his name to Meta World Peace? Lol.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the like billionth time, the first amendment protects you from the government not from private sources. This is functionally no different than if a Boy Scout troop leader got up and started telling people how he think Xians are dumb simple minded bigoted fools would the BSA be right to dump him from their organization? Obviously yes, the ban and fine for Sterling aren't any different.  Where things get more dicey is if they try and force him to sell the team if that isn't in the by laws. Plenty of voluntary associations can deprive you of your property for misuse -  condo coops often have the right to kick you out for example-  based on the contract and agreements you signed though so even that isn't that odd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the like billionth time, the first amendment protects you from the government not from private sources. This is functionally no different than if a Boy Scout troop leader got up and started telling people how he think Xians are dumb simple minded bigoted fools would the BSA be right to dump him from their organization? Obviously yes, the ban and fine for Sterling aren't any different.  Where things get more dicey is if they try and force him to sell the team if that isn't in the by laws. Plenty of voluntary associations can deprive you of your property for misuse -  condo coops often have the right to kick you out for example-  based on the contract and agreements you signed though so even that isn't that odd.

Billionth time?  I stand corrected inferring first amendment rights.  The point is I believe in Civil court he can go after any private enterprise that makes such a decision without due process.      Just curious when a Private company fires an employee due to some racially sensitive issue are you saying that this can't be attacked in civil court by the terminated employee?    Please explain without the exaggerated angst.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kobe Bryant.Ron Artest.

Almost ten years ago, Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson walked up into the stands and started punching fans in their faces..... during a game. Sure they got suspended and fined, but being punished with a slap on the wrist is much different than being banned for life. Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson are examples of the type of people who should have lost their privilege to represent the pro brand many years ago. So tell me, why should an owner who said racist things in a private phone conversation be subjected to permanent exile while another guy, who at any given time, could run up into the stands and start beating on the fans still be allowed to represent the NBA? Because he changed his name to Meta World Peace? Lol.....

aside from your argument being weak, your asking the wrong ppl but I’m guessing your questioning is rhetorical and youre just playing devils advocate.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Billionth time?  I stand corrected inferring first amendment rights.  The point is I believe in Civil court he can go after any private enterprise that makes such a decision without due process.      Just curious when a Private company fires an employee due to some racially sensitive issue are you saying that this can't be attacked in civil court by the terminated employee?    Please explain without the exaggerated angst.

the terminated employee can take any action he wants against his former employee although nothing’s garaunteed.Sterling can take the nba to court if he wants but the nba can just claim he committed conduct detrimental to the league and it doesn't matter if it was actions that happened in his home, secretely recorded by his hooker, and leaked by TMZ. If the nba feels his "free speech" threatened their ability to conduct business as usual, I.e. player/fan boycott and banned him from the league because of it, I don't see how Sterling can argue that his free speech would not result in such huge backlash

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exaggerated angst? Seriously?  I'm a pretty good libertarian on most things but this isn't something that is about the government. This is what libertarianism looks like where private organizations not the government make the rules. I think the NBA can get rid of racists and that the BSA can ban homosexuals. One and the other are part and parcel of accepting voluntary private organizations. More than likely your company has  a code of conduct that forbids most forms of stupidity at the office so you are violating the terms of your employment if you decide to start calling everyone a nagger at your office.  The NBA also has a contract that you sign when you buy a franchise that says you agree to play by their rules. Somewhere in that thing there is bound to be a moral turpitude type of clause that covers general jack a$$ery not specifically mentioned. The fine was, based on Silver's comments, the max allowed by that contract. The commissioner has disciplinary powers to suspend people so that is, again, his negotiated powers. Now if the NBA tries to force him to sell or sells against his will that is another matter unless their agreement allows for that sort of action and that might become a litigated issue.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wasn't this issue an owner talking about who we does not want at games and, in fact, an owner saying he does not want a large fan segment at games?

Just to be clear, the issue wasn't him not wanting black people at his games. It was that he didn't want his white/latina appearing girlfriend to be seen at games or on "The Instagram" with black people. I guess Sterling'speers/business associates have issues with interracial dating/relationships? I wonder if there are other owners in that group?The Whitlock article was a good read and he made some great points.Cuban is right about forcing Sterling to sell and the slippery slope.So far, none of Sterling's constitutional right s have been taken away or stepped on. But if they force him to sell.Sterling history of discrimination (lawsuits that he settled) must have played a role in Silver doling out such a harsh punishment. Makes up for the bad job Stern did on that front.IMO, if the owners vote to force Sterling out and they try to force him to sell, he will sue and will NOT settle. He will take the case all the way. And win.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wasn't this issue an owner talking about who we does not want at games and, in fact, an owner saying he does not want a large fan segment at games?

Just to be clear, the issue wasn't him not wanting black people at his games. It was that he didn't want his white/latina appearing girlfriend to be seen at games or on "The Instagram" with black people. I guess Sterling'speers/business associates have issues with interracial dating/relationships? I wonder if there are other owners in that group?The Whitlock article was a good read and he made some great points.Cuban is right about forcing Sterling to sell and the slippery slope.So far, none of Sterling's constitutional right s have been taken away or stepped on. But if they force him to sell.Sterling history of discrimination (lawsuits that he settled) must have played a role in Silver doling out such a harsh punishment. Makes up for the bad job Stern did on that front.IMO, if the owners vote to force Sterling out and they try to force him to sell, he will sue and will NOT settle. He will take the case all the way. And win.

Agree with most of that. He will drag it out, spending millions on defense attorneys. But its not a sure thing he will win. We really don't know what is in the owners contracts with the league. There could be bad conduct clauses in there, that he may have violated.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think he drags it out so it isn’t clear he HAS to sell. Might get himself a higher price on the franchise and that might be > cost of lawyers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His crotchety old ass will die before it's settled

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exaggerated angst? Seriously?  I'm a pretty good libertarian on most things but this isn't something that is about the government. This is what libertarianism looks like where private organizations not the government make the rules. I think the NBA can get rid of racists and that the BSA can ban homosexuals. One and the other are part and parcel of accepting voluntary private organizations. More than likely your company has  a code of conduct that forbids most forms of stupidity at the office so you are violating the terms of your employment if you decide to start calling everyone a nagger at your office.  The NBA also has a contract that you sign when you buy a franchise that says you agree to play by their rules. Somewhere in that thing there is bound to be a moral turpitude type of clause that covers general jack a$$ery not specifically mentioned. The fine was, based on Silver's comments, the max allowed by that contract. The commissioner has disciplinary powers to suspend people so that is, again, his negotiated powers. Now if the NBA tries to force him to sell or sells against his will that is another matter unless their agreement allows for that sort of action and that might become a litigated issue.I consider the term "FOR LIKE THE BILLIONTH TIME" to be Exaggeration...  You don't?

Hey  just like a company can state "it does not hold itself responsible for loss of property" like a car held overnight in a  repair shop.  Legally such a statement won't hold up in court.Personally, I think the whole Sterling thing is absurd from the press it is getting.  Guess I was just brought up differently.... Sticks and Stones may break my bones... etc etc....  Entirely different PC world we live in today.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey  just like a company can state "it does not hold itself responsible for loss of property" like a car held overnight in a  repair shop.  Legally such a statement won't hold up in court.Personally, I think the whole Sterling thing is absurd from the press it is getting.  Guess I was just brought up differently.... Sticks and Stones may break my bones... etc etc....  Entirely different PC world we live in today.

Actually that can and does hold up rather well since anything stolen isn't usually a liability for the store owners -  it is on your insurance and then they will go dance with the stores insurance. Parking lot theft is never held to be the liability of the business. Airlines will only reimburse you what they are contractually obligated to do doesn't matter how many one of a kind dresses you might have and so forth.Still, the NBA agreement Sterling signed is a wholly different animal than an implied agreement that you are talking about.. He joined the club, he knew their rules, he likely signed a crap ton of papers to that effect. This isn't about stick and stones. This is about business. Sterling is bad business - you saw all the sponsors dropping the Clippers after his statements. Frankly, the NBA didn't care he was a bigot - they knew that long before this incident - what they acre about is that he was a liability. This is no different than a McD where they can revoke your franchise if you fail to meet the standards that the chain sets for a variety of measures because your failure drags down the reputation of the entire chain.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I watched a bit of the Clippers game the other day.  It seems Sterling has accomplished what he wants fairly well.  There were very few blacks in the stands.

Only you would notice that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s the stands at a Bucs game.  Looks like maybe the Glazers have the same policy.Stands07_23_12_1_t.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m actually shocked that Java (Larry) is not pissed that Sterling stole one of his ladyboys. v-stiviano-barbara-walters.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would not be surprised if that was a lady boy.  What a beast.  Obviously the guy is not only not a racist, but he doesn’t discriminate against ugly women.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would not be surprised if that was a lady boy.  What a beast.  Obviously the guy is not only not a racist, but he doesn't discriminate against ugly women.

Well, you are the expert.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wished I lived in LA.  I’d buy season tickets. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wished I lived in LA.  I'd buy season tickets.

What if he sells the team to Oprah?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A couple interesting stories about Sterling floating around today.  JJ  R-e-d-i-c-k agreed to a deal with the Clips because he and Doc Rivers are tight. It was a done deal for big money, and at the last minute Sterling wanted to veto the deal because he found out R-e-d-i-c-k was a white guy.  He said he didn’t mind paying the black guys that kinda money, but never again will he pay a white guy that much. He felt like he got screwed with the Chris Kaman [sp?] deal. He paid Kaman 52mil for next to nothing on the hardwood.When the R-e-d-i-c-k deal kind of stalled, JJ was wondering what the hell was going on. His agent told him later he didn't want to drag JJ into all the racial stuff, so he didn't tell him about it, until it all was ironed out.An ex-Clipper said today, Sterling would hang in the locker room with his friends. And say things like, look at those black players, aren't they beautiful?I think besides being a racist, he may have a screw loose.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

see, he’s not anti black.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds more like he’s anti white.  (and that’s ok in our society)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually that can and does hold up rather well since anything stolen isn't usually a liability for the store owners -  it is on your insurance and then they will go dance with the stores insurance. Parking lot theft is never held to be the liability of the business.

huh?  The only reason "your insurance" would "go dance with the store's insurance" would be if the store was liable or potentially liable.  Having insurance pay does not mean the insured was not liable. In fact, the opposite is often true, and yes businesses are held liable for parking lot theft, particularly businesses that have taken custody of your car as part of a service I think the conversation is mixing up concepts, a disclaimer may or may not be enforceable as may a limitation of liability (i.e., airlines limit)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your insurance company will, frankly, try darn near anything. Doesn’t mean they have much of a shot at it.  In the end, all of this is still mostly immaterial to the NBA where they are going to have an actual contract not just a sign on a wall somewhere. Franchise contracts always include language that allows the franchiser to part ways with the franchisee for failure to represent the brand. They can't per se force you to sell your store building in all cases but they can stop delivering their product to you which effectively disenfranchises you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What product will they stop delivering?    I don’t believe it’s legal to just kick his team out of the league.  I think Sterling wins if he takes this to court.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your insurance company will, frankly, try darn near anything. Doesn't mean they have much of a shot at it. 

lol, that is wrong but was not the point anyway. the point was that this is just flat wrong on several levels:

anything stolen isn't usually a liability for the store owners -  it is on your insurance and then they will go dance with the stores insurance. Parking lot theft is never held to be the liability of the business.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your insurance company will, frankly, try darn near anything. Doesn't mean they have much of a shot at it. 

lol, that is wrong but was not the point anyway. the point was that this is just flat wrong on several levels:

anything stolen isn't usually a liability for the store owners -  it is on your insurance and then they will go dance with the stores insurance. Parking lot theft is never held to be the liability of the business.

Well frankly it isn't wrong, maybe in Florida you've got some jacked up laws but in the rest of the world this is the way things work and WTF am I even bothering arguing this tangential point? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What product will they stop delivering?    I don't believe it's legal to just kick his team out of the league.  I think Sterling wins if he takes this to court.

Again, franchises can be kicked out or rescinded for violating the terms of the franchise. Depending on the specific terms of his agreement with the NBA they can do what they want. Now he can,and I would expect would,  fight it in court because if you've got the green you can try and weasel around the contracts and delay and try and get better terms.  If the contract isn't clear on punishment, then he has a better leg to stand on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well frankly it isn't wrong, maybe in Florida you've got some jacked up laws but in the rest of the world this is the way things work and WTF am I even bothering arguing this tangential point?

Dalbuc -  "Parking lot theft is never held to be the liability of the business."which explains why insurance co's offer "garagekeeper's" coverage:SECTION III - GARAGEKEEPERS COVERAGEGaragekeepers coverage provides protection for damage to customer's vehicles due to the insured's legal liability.Coverage options are comprehensive (anything other than collision or overturn), specified causes of loss (fire, lightning, or explosion; theft; or mischief or vandalism) and collision or overturn.This coverage is needed because of the "care, custody or control" exclusion in the liability section of the policy.It covers the insured's "bailees" exposure.(bailee - a person or party to whom goods are delivered for a purpose, such as custody or repair, without transfer of ownership)like I said, 100% wrong. Obviously some businesses are held liable for parking lot theftfor what its worth  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

according to SI there is no “morals clause” in the NBA franchise agreementSilver has also recommended that NBA owners effectively force Sterling to sell the Clippers. The NBA has a procedure in place for this extraordinary action, but the procedure contains enough ambiguity that debate among owners is likely. Under article 13 of the league's constitution, three fourths of the teams' ownership groups can vote to terminate a franchise under certain conditions. The conditions are focused on financial matters, such as an owner unable to meet payroll or an owner implicated in financial impropriety. None of the listed conditions, SI.com is told, apply directly to the type of conduct committed by Sterling. That said, article 13 also contains a more general requirement of ethical conduct in business dealings and contracts. Sterling's comments could be deemed unethical. They have also clearly damaged labor relations between the league and players, as players have gone so far as to consider boycotting NBA games. Also, sponsors have dropped deals with the Clippers. Should the NBA's owners vote to expel Sterling, the general requirement language would likely be cited as supplying the main legal justification.Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20140429/donald-sterling-nba-adam-silver-clippers-lawsuit-lifetime-ban/#ixzz30zbRplID

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

according to SI there is no "morals clause" in the NBA franchise agreement

That is the thing. My friend and I were having that discussion right after this whole thing started. It all would depend on what language is in the owners agreement.  So, they will boot him regardless, but a clause in the agreement, would of made it sooner rather than later.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like V. Stiviano is being investigated for blackmail and illegally recording.She's been arrested in the past 4 times for theft and DUI. She's also changed her name back in 2009 and has over a half-dozen aliases...Sterling's wife is suing Stiviano. This whole thing is just one big legal mess.http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/donald-sterling-girlfriend-v-stiviano-arrested-four-times-used-six-aliases-050614

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cyber, I hear she’s single now.  This could be your big chance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JMO but even though the Clippers owner is a racist, I don’t believe I would want the girlfriend a chief witness for this edict by the NBA.Looks like a real mess the PC crowd dictated on this one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JMO but even though the Clippers owner is a racist, I don't believe I would want the girlfriend a chief witness for this edict by the NBA.Looks like a real mess the PC crowd dictated on this one.

I still think there is a chance the league folds due to this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cyber, I hear she's single now.  This could be your big chance.

Java is now pimping his ladyboys?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JMO but even though the Clippers owner is a racist, I don't believe I would want the girlfriend a chief witness for this edict by the NBA.Looks like a real mess the PC crowd dictated on this one.

hopefully.  Larry Johnson had great idea.  there should be a black league and a white league and we shall see which one becomes more popular.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

She is barely a witness, let alone the chief witness

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well she is the "bell cow" for the whole issue. Without her taping Sterling would this have ever made the airwaves? Do you think her overall character is exemplary for presenting such an issue?Kind of like Charlie Manson being the bell cow against Muslim Terrorists. :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hopefully.  Larry Johnson had great idea.  there should be a black league and a white league and we shall see which one becomes more popular.

That would be interesting.    Kind of like a mens and a women's league type of separation. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well she is the "bell cow" for the whole issue. Without her taping Sterling would this have ever made the airwaves? Do you think her overall character is exemplary for presenting such an issue?Kind of like Charlie Manson being the bell cow against Muslim Terrorists. :o

Good analogy.And maybe they could bring in Rachel Jeantel to get her opinion.zimmerman_rachel_jeantel_0.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

zimmerman_rachel_jeantel_0.jpg

Java is on a roll this week posting pics of his ladyboys!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

She is not a “bell cow” in a future dispute between the NBA and the owner of the Clippers. Lol.  Like I said she is barely a witness, it’s not a criminal matter and no one is challenging the authenticity of the recording.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

#Sterling apologizes. He tells @andersoncooper “I caused the problem. I don’t know how to correct it” The exclusive intv #AC360 Monday 8p

Please wait…