Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• flashgordon

Participant

I had heard of this years if not decades ago now. I saw a headline at physorg, and found this youtube that this La Palma volcano is indeed the Volcano they were talking about that could cause a huge tsunami on the east coast of the U.S.

Bobby Blue Bland I Pity The Fool (1961)

• flashgordon

Participant

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/earthquake-swarm-triggers-volcano-alert-spains-la-palma-2021-09-16/

La Palma volcano is on yellow alert. If it erupts, it could cause a massive Tsunami wiping out the East coast of the U.S. and even hitting South America. All of Florida will be gone . . .

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The Trash(D)Party would like to say this is because of Climate Change.

And then blame our Lord and Savior, Jesus Trump.

The tsunami would be chanting “F Joe Biden” all the way over!!
      So sad what LoserftgBiden has unleashed on the U.S. thru all his anti-Jesus actions…

• flashgordon

Participant

The Tsunami would wipe out millions of Jesus lovers . . .

• flashgordon

Participant

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/lapalma/sep2021seismic-crisis/current-activity.html

finally found a main website that keeps up to date

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…and millions more loser fgt dems.

But yeah, like you said, there would be drawbacks.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

If we just ban tsunamis, nothing will happen.

Where’s AOC to introduce this legislature…?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Bad news for Chron’s trailer park.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hope you aren’t implying that chron somehow owns any property.

He pays $150/month in rent with his foodstamps to sleep on the couch of the RV his sister owns

• Greattimes

Participant

The East Coast of the US would have several hours warning so all the major roads would have the worst traffic jam ever.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

fingers crossed.

• jbear

Participant

Great post. lol

• flashgordon

Participant

no news is good news. The earthquake swarm was calming down yesterday; and, there’s been no new earthquakes. The Volcanologists also noted there was a helium reading they hadn’t seen till the last few days. But, again, things have calmed down.

Well, this thing could still surprise. it bears watching . . .

• Biggs3535

Participant

Thanks for the heads-up, Flash. Interesting stuff.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Great post. lol

Indeed! Thanks :-)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Is jbear chron’s sister, and they are sharing a room?

• flashgordon

Participant

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/la-palma/news/141761/La-Palma-Island-Canary-Islands-earthquake-swarm-picks-up-again-deformation-reaches-10-cm-uplift.html

To say the least, the La Palma earthquake swarm is back. There’s some interesting new thoughts about it; that even if it erupts, this might not amount to a mega-tsunami.

Some scientists have argued that parts of the volcano might fall into the sea causing smaller tsunami’s if any at all. They argue that the chances of one single land mass falling into the sea is improbably.

Maybe, but it’s my understanding this volcano has a well defined fault in it.

• flashgordon

Participant

Cumbre Vieja volcano at La Palma has erupted; so far, it’s one small vent opened up – no landslide at all. I’m guessing there will be no landslide; the amount of lava that came up was one quarter the amount that caused an eruption before.

• flashgordon

Participant

I remember this documentary, I guess back in 2000. I couldn’t find it on youtube for the longest time. Someone put three parts of “Mega-tsunami: Wave of Destruction” up on youtube. The part relevant to Cumbre Vieja. I just want to post it to have it saved somewhere.

• flashgordon

Participant

Part 4 of 5 as this guy has it up on youtube

• flashgordon

Participant

part 5 of 5.

I can’t help noting that according to the theory in this video, the landslide should have occured. It did not. My only thought of why it didn’t is because the rock that doesn’t absorb water is not neat euclidean rows. The rock is probably interlinked.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Jesus Trump’s dad, God, controls the timing on everything.

Not scientists.

Thank you, Jesus Trump, for holding back the rock with your super powers!

• flashgordon

Participant

Jesus Trump’s dad, God, controls the timing on everything.

Not scientists.

Thank you, Jesus Trump, for holding back the rock with your super powers!

let’s see here, ah, it erupted; so, your god(the literal translation is Elohim – a canaanite god; the literal translation of Lord is Adonai a phoenician god; they combined the two as Lord God to make their single god) didn’t prevent the eruption, and the eruption of numerous other volcanoes, and the deaths of countless people by volcanoes. I could go on and on here.

but hey, thanks for more proof of Christian rage!

https://wwwscientifichumanism.blogspot.com/2020/04/astro-picture-for-day-fearevasive.html

• flashgordon

Participant

Exodus 15:3 – “The LORD is a man of war:”

Lamentations 3:38 “Out of the mouth of the Most High proceedeth not good and evil?”

Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

Ezekiel 14:9 – “And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him,”

1Kings 22:23 – “Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets,”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

weather.com has several videos about this eruption on their website.

Thanks, flask!

Edit: no further eruptions are expected

• flashgordon

Participant

God makes you sinful, so you come back and lick your wounds that he himself inflicted on you(since he created everything)

Romans 11:32 – For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.

But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. – Galatians 3:22

Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.” – 1 Timothy 2:4-6

But the Scripture imprisoned everything under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed.” – Galatians 3:22-23

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.” – Romans 11:25

“Who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.” – 1 Timothy 2:6

“So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous.” – Romans 11:11

– and oh yes, Jesus is a Roman trick, first on the Jews to make them jealous, and then all of humanity to control people.

As all the gospels have it, the Jews are made to prefer a criminal Barabas, and tell Pontus Pilate to crucify Jesus; then, they turn around and take the blame for Jesus death. John 19:15 most explicitly states all this,

15 “But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.”

The Jews prefer the Roman Emperor over having Jesus being their savior.

• flashgordon

Participant

Ecclesiastes- 1:14 – “I have seen all the things that are done under the sun, and have found them all to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

– 1:15 – “What is crooked cannot be straightened; what is lacking cannot be counted.”

3:11 – “yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.”

8:17 – “No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.”

and the most famous Biblical statement which was echoed all through the European dark ages, 1:9 – “there is nothing new under the sun.”

– Well, according to your Bible, mankind can’t learn anything of the universe. Hmm, ever here of science? Oh yes, you’re a science hater. Which is why you believe in your god; you forgo reason.

Meanwhile, your god can’t solve any disease, can’t sweep away evil with a snap of “his” fingers. An infinitely powerful god should be able to solve all these things with a snap of its fingers.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

ok rainman… thanks for posting about volcano… good info

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.