Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Kermit56

Participant

When you have reporters hand picked for you, questions pre-drafted and answers to those questions scripted and rehearsed what you have is a puppet, not a president. Embarrassing.

• DCGoth

Participant

When you have reporters hand picked for you, questions pre-drafted and answers to those questions scripted and rehearsed what you have is a puppet, not a president. Embarrassing.

Irrelevant.

This happens all the time. Trump, himself, would primarily call mostly on OAN and Newsmax, while often arguing with other reporters, insulting them, and questioning their motives and their questions.

Yeah, OAN and Newsmax, two stellar media firms with unquestioning journalistic integrity. 😂

Puhleeeease!!!! I think I just wet myself.

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• DCGoth

Participant

Yet another bastion of journalistic prowess. (Fucker Tarlson, not John Oliver.

Funny and accurate for most. Possibly a little too much nuance for the diehard Trumper.

It’s worth the twenty minutes. 😎

• DCGoth

Participant

I imagine Trumpers looking for late night television must really be in an entertainment desert. 😂

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Imagine for a moment being a Trumpette… and thinking that this is a “gotcha” moment.

First he was senile, and now he is too prepared.

Just shows how sad and pathetic the alt-right is right now.

• Kermit56

Participant

Really? That’s what you got out of my post? That I think he was too prepared?!?!Talking about cocoon…

• Roy

Participant

What do you get out of this, Kermit?

Trump administration commits ‘mass purge’ of journalists allowed to enter White House’ There’s something wrong with a president having the power to decide which journalists can cover him’

Friday 10 May 2019

Donald Trump’s administration has committed what journalists are describing to be a “mass purge” of press passes allowing career reporters to easily access the White House.

Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank, who this week received notice that his press pass had been revoked, along with many reporters in the White House press corps, wrote on Wednesday: “There’s something wrong with a president having the power to decide which journalists can cover him.”

“I was part of a mass purge of ‘hard pass’ holders after the White House implemented a new standard that designated as unqualified almost the entire White House press corps, including all seven of The Post’s White House correspondents,” Mr Milbank wrote.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

#BidenIsWashed

• Roy

Participant

#BidenIsWashed

Biden showed 10 times the understanding of the finer points of issues than Trump ever did. Trump was not a detail oriented person. The only thing he wants to keep tabs on is who is loyal to him and who isn’t.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here comes the Cocoon!

This thread is the kind of BS you cling to when you feel dumb about your prior support for a conman. Only surprising thing is that this is not somehow about HUNTER!

Oh wait . . . KKKChron already hit that

so here’s a bit of weekend irony:

“In his address to the convention in Kansas City, Trump defended his decision to slap tariffs on the U.S.’s trading partners. As Trump told the crowd that “it’s all working out,” he warned those in the audience against believing what they see in the news.

What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening,” Trump said.

For some, the quote immediately recalled a line from Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984: “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

LMAO. We all know how that complete CON worked out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cove Trumper 2019: “Man, you’re a SNOWFLAKE! STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAID AND HOW HE SAID IT, LOOK AT HIS ACTIONS!”

COVE TRUMPER 2021: “DID YOU HEAR HIM STUTTER!”

;-)

• Kermit56

Participant

So, the leftists who replied to my post don’t have a problem with a president who does not have the mental faculties to handle a press conference that wasn’t pre-scripted and rehearsed? Just Trump this and Trump that. It’s probably because you did not watch the presser. I can’t imagine anyone who watched that train wreck would have any confidence in Biden making decisions to run our country.

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, the leftists who replied to my post don’t have a problem with a president who does not have the mental faculties to handle a press conference that wasn’t pre-scripted and rehearsed? Just Trump this and Trump that. It’s probably because you did not watch the presser. I can’t imagine anyone who watched that train wreck would have any confidence in Biden making decisions to run our country.

classic confirmation bias

Trumpers said Biden was senile and would not debate . . he did, he won . .

Trumper said Bernie would be a tougher opponent . . Biden beat Bernie and your guy (in reality your guy is so repulsive he beat himself and coughed up the Senate lol)

Trumpers said Biden was too old . . but then want Trump to run in 2024 . . when he’d be the same age?

Trumpers said Biden wasnt having a press conference because he was “senile” . . he did

Its all just sore loser BS, especially because he looks so Presidential next to Trump

and by the way, there’s no way to point out your obvious hypocrisy (“pay attention to his deeds”) without mentioning Trump because he is part of the equation, so that response is just asinine.

But if that isnt asinine enough, just think about what youre posting:

IS BIDEN SENILE? SO SENILE THAT HE HAS THE COUNTRY BEING VACCINATED AT 3-4 TIMES THE RATE OF YOUR MORON?

SO SENILE HE PASSED THE BIGGEST OF THE CV19 RELIEF PACKAGES?

SO SENILE HES GOT HIGHER APPROVAL RATING THATN YOUR GUY EVER HAD?

Get the point? if Biden is senile then your guy got his ass kicked and continues to get his ass kicked by a senile dude . . and Trumpers chose the loser who keeps getting his ask kicked by a senile dude right????

as usual . . not sure you all thought this through :-)

• DCGoth

Participant

Imagine for a moment being a Trumpette… and thinking that this is a “gotcha” moment.

First he was senile, and now he is too prepared.

Just shows how sad and pathetic the alt-right is right now.

Yeah, most true. “Slow Joe” reminded me what Press Conferences are supposed to look like. After the past four years, I’d forgotten what it’s like to have someone provide straight, honest responses to the media, without cherry picking.

Really? That’s what you got out of my post? That I think he was too prepared?!?!Talking about cocoon…

While I know this wasn’t aimed at me, I felt compelled to comment. There was nothing scripted in Biden’s comments. That’s just what it looks like when you don’t have to have an interpreter for the deaf in one bubble, and a fact checker in a bubble on the other side.

The only thing he wants to keep tabs on is who is loyal to him and who isn’t.

This, completely.

For some, the quote immediately recalled a line from Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984:

Most true. TBH, over the past four years, in hindsight, it feels like I was living 1984, and we’ve finally escaped through a wormhole, back into the real world.

I love reading novels watching original films and adaptations about dystopian societies; however, I’m not particularly fond of feeling like I was living in one the past four years. 😎

1984, Blade Runner, A Clockwork Orange, Pink Floyd’s The Wall, Zardoz, Fahrenheit 451, The Waste Land, (T.S. Eliot), to some degree, Orlando, (Virginia Woolf)… I could go on, but why? The references would become more obscure, yet there are a ton of others.

In hindsight, it feels like we’ve been experiencing The Man in the High Castle, but in RL.

I do have an idea, though. Disney could buy some large area, maybe Wyoming? There very good at building theme parks. Now that variations of Disneyland exist in many locations, they could do something themed more like EPCOT. They could even call it Trumplandia. (He would probably insist.) All of the disenfranchised Trumpers could relocate there, and they could recreate the US of the past four years. They could end each day with fireworks and a parade. Q could be on the first float, tossing “Q Drops” out to the masses, and Trump could sit on his throne in the final float, doing “Miss America Waves” to his adoring masses, and he could end each day with his “Fealty Fix”.

Meanwhile, the rest of us could remain in this side of the gates, in reality. 😎 It’s a win / win.

• DCGoth

Participant

So, the leftists who replied to my post don’t have a problem with a president who does not have the mental faculties

I have plenty of problems with “politicians” lacking mental faculties. This is why I as happy as a pig in shit that the only thing Trump still does each day is work on his handicap. Who knows, if he does thirty-six holes a day, he may get his score to under 100. 🏌🏾‍♀️

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t imagine anyone who watched that train wreck would have any confidence in Biden making decisions to run our country.

no doubt, you cannot . . from the cocoon

“So far, Biden remains popular, with a 54 percent approval rating, per Gallup. In comparison, Trump took office with a 44 percent approval rating.”

or this

“In response after response to queries from PBS, The Washington Post, ABC News, the Wall Street Journal, NBC News, CBS News, CNN, Bloomberg, and Univision, a fairly comfortable and measured Biden sprinkled significant shade on his predecessor, even joking at one point “oh God I miss him.” Seriously noting the “incredibly negative impact” of Trump’s polices, Biden threw out blue and red meat in mentioning the former Celebrity Apprentice host more today than he has since taking office on January 20 at a locked down Capital.

Kicking off with a short self-described “update” on his time in office with emphasis on fighting the coronavirus and setting new goal of 200 million vaccinations in his first 100 days, Biden’s presser was covered live on all the broadcast networks, all the cabler newsers, as well as the likes of Univision, Telemundo, Bloomberg and conservative inclined One America News and Newsmax (which had a lower third that read: Biden Touts His Administration’s Covid Response at the top of the presser)”

In other words, there can be no bigger waste of time then a debate between a TRUMPER AND A NON-TRUMPER OVER the “beauty contest” aspect of a press conference

policy is a different story. None of you Trumpers seem to want to discuss policy tho. . maybe because your side is wholesale block voting AGAINST laws that 73% of Americas wants . . or passing OBVIOUSLY RACIST voting laws (in front of plantation paintings, no less) to “solve” voting “irregularity problems” that your side said DID NOT EXIST . . TWICE PREVIOUSLY

:-)

instead it’s “Hunter” and “senile” . . .

• Anonymous

Inactive

can any Trumper here honestly say this is false:

• Anonymous

Inactive

can any Trumper here honestly say this is false:

this was a policy issue discussed by Biden in his press conference

the only comment here form Trumpers: “he’s senile”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Laughing at all the Board Retards that voted for Age Spots Biden!

NURSING HOME JOE, hero to the RetardedF*kLeft

• Anonymous

Inactive

Laughing at all the Board Retards that voted for Age Spots Biden!

NURSING HOME JOE, hero to the RetardedF*kLeft

The KKKChron endorsement, Kermit.

I bet you’re thrilled to be in the club??????

:-)

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.