• Author

• BIZKITLIMPED

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why so soon?

• Anonymous

Inactive

when they drafted him i didn’t really see them having a need or spot for him with gore hunter and the rest of the backs they had…he got the chance to play some snaps in 2012 not sure about 2013…could probably be had for next years 6th

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gore is looking to be on the outs in Frisco (if I heard my boy right), and that dude from Carolina might be ready to go…but they still have Hunter as well…Ya.  I can see them getting rid of him.  He is a scatter.  Speed in space, but light as a feather.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really liked James coming out of Oregon, but do we even have a spot for him right now? We have a total log jam of good RBs. Its a nice problem to have though. Is he better than James and Rainey?

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Not really surprised by this. Gore has at least a year or two of solid work in him. Hunter is a good backup. Lattimore could be great if he somehow recovers enough from that brutal injury.

• Anonymous

Inactive

James was a luxury pick… to me it didn’t add up because they already had a similar role filled by Kendall Hunter. James didn’t play at all last year, and with Lattimore coming online he won’t sniff the field.I'd love to have James. My guess is he can be had for either a low or future pick. The Niners are stacked with picks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He’s on the outs because Lattimore is going to strait up beast in that offense. He and Hunter will make a great tandem. James, would look good in Red and Pewter (for a sixth rounder).

• Anonymous

Inactive

If it’s for a low pick, hell yeah.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pass. No more trading picks for players you liked as prospects who haven’t done anything in the NFL since then.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pass. No more trading picks for players you liked as prospects who haven't done anything in the NFL since then.

lol...yep...

• Anonymous

Inactive

We already have a running back named James. It would be too confusing.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pass. No more trading picks for players you liked as prospects who haven't done anything in the NFL since then.

Cause heaven forbid if we don't hit a home run with that sixth rounder we'd give up for him...... :'(

• Anonymous

Inactive

Especially ones who are virtually carbon copy skill set players of others we already have on roster.  Find me a scat back or a short yardage runner.Damn, I loved watching him in college though.  Can I spend a 7th?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.