Viewing 20 reply threads

• Author

• Northern Rep

Participant

The draft is almost here. Below are some of the guys that I’m interested in, but in no way is this a mock. Teddy Bridgewater, QB Louisville Accurate on tape, faced adversity, productive,intelligent, above average mobility. I have my concerns but am still on the bandwagon. Had the chance to see him in person and was very impressed. CJ Mosely, LB, Alabama A three down backer, instinctive, experienced in coverage but can also play down hill Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, TE, WashingtonHuge, fast, improved as a blocker and is solid in that area, terrific ability to high point balls and utilizes his basketball background. I'd like to see him play a bit more physical to live up to the Gronk comparisons but on the list none the list. Jason Verrett, CB, TCUFiesty, scrappy, good technician, excellent vertical. Considered by some to be the best player at the position, but will be drafted later due to size. Timmy Jernigan, DT, FSUA little sour after the drug test. An ideal nose tackle in a cover two IMO. Shows nice athleticism in pursuit, violent, heavy hands, disruptive and great against the runEJ Gaines, CB, Missouri May lack the ideal size and tools to be a top notch outside corner but is also feisty, strong, aggressive and seemingly loves to make tackles. Excels in zone coverage. Nickle corner? Jared AbbrederisTechnically sound, exceptional route runner, Reliable target that had his way with Bradely roby. Comments?Feel free to add your list.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really would love to see us end up with ASJ. Haven’t done much research on Tedford’s offense. But, who knows if it will stay the same at this level. I’d love to see some occasional 2 tight-end sets with ASJ and Wright.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joddy Manwater and Jeremy Gallon. Don’t really care how the rest of the draft goes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard ASJ blew his interviews.  Otherwise, good players…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard ASJ blew his interviews.  Otherwise, good players...

::) ::) ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jared AbbrederisTechnically sound, exceptional route runner, Reliable target that had his way with Bradely roby.

I like this one.  The rest?  naw

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donald, Cooks and Lewan are my first round ‘guys’

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WR Jeff Janis in the 7th…fastest 10 yard time at the combine FWIW

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DB Joyner in the 3rd.  Not a real need but man I want this guy on the team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ ran a 4.56 for the Jets in a private workout……I’d loved to have him in the second

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ASJ is the one name that intrigues me. He could be a huge long term solution at TE or another rookie head case. With Lovie and Jeff in charge I think it could work and he has the potential to be a beast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jared AbbrederisTechnically sound, exceptional route runner, Reliable target that had his way with Bradely roby.

I like this one.  The rest?  naw

did o

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

Last Minute Wish List–1.) Watkins, Donald, Manziel, Mack2.) Garroppolo, ASJ, Jernigan, Ford3.) Easley, Yankey, G. Jackson, P. Richardson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel,Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clowney, Watkins, Mack, Manziel, Cooks, Beckham, Landry, Moncreif, Matthews, Bryant, Archer, Murray, Gilbert, Dennard, Verrett, Colvin, Easley

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DB Joyner in the 3rd.  Not a real need but man I want this guy on the team.

I was gonna say Joyner in the 3rd as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m on board. JFF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Josh Huff

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give up whatever it takes to get Clowney if he somehow falls to #2.  Top 5 defense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cooks. Murray. Championship.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our only young, healthy legitimate stud on offense is Tim Wright yet everyone is totally fixated on replacing him. Don’t get it.

Please wait…

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.