Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• NYC Bucs Fan

Participant

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/story/_/id/10851135/division-ii-cornerback-pierre-desir-one-watch-nfl-draft-espn-magazineKid could be a good pick late....but if ESPN is already on top of the story, then I'm sure it's common knowledge around the league.  Meaning he could quickly go from undervalued and a late rd steal....to overvalued and a 3rd/4th rd reach.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Watched the draft special on him…Seems like a very determined guy who showed well at the Senior Bowl as a walk on.  Big and talented.He could go as high as the fourth round at this point.  Would love to have him as a Buc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think that’s low. He couldn’t have picked a better year to get in the draft. 6′-1″ corner with hops (35″ vert, 11′-1″ broad jump) – I think his floor is 3rd round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Desir is considered a 2nd round pick on most sites. Not really a late round guy unless the internetz is wrong and he slips. A few late round CBs I like….CB Aaron Colvin was a top 50 pick before his injury. He could be a steal in the 5th or later round now.CB Shaquille Richardson from Arizona is a late round guy with a lot of potential. Great size at 6ft 200lbs. Fast. Good ball skills.CB Marcus Williams  out of North Dakota State is a late round or undrafted guy that intrigues me. He's been a team captain for three years straight and shows great instincts on the field. Not a super athletic guy that will be a great man cover corner....but in a zone heavy scheme like Lovies, he could be a great pick up.Antone Exom and Jemea Thomas are two guys I really like. I think they poth project as FS....but very good. Probably 7th round picks or undrafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Desir is considered a 2nd round pick on most sites. Not really a late round guy unless the internetz is wrong and he slips. A few late round CBs I like....CB Aaron Colvin was a top 50 pick before his injury. He could be a steal in the 5th or later round now.CB Shaquille Richardson from Arizona is a late round guy with a lot of potential. Great size at 6ft 200lbs. Fast. Good ball skills.CB Marcus Williams  out of North Dakota State is a late round or undrafted guy that intrigues me. He's been a team captain for three years straight and shows great instincts on the field. Not a super athletic guy that will be a great man cover corner....but in a zone heavy scheme like Lovies, he could be a great pick up.Antone Exom and Jemea Thomas are two guys I really like. I think they poth project as FS....but very good. Probably 7th round picks or undrafted.

Man, Colvin is an example of why I wish we had picks. I'd love to do with him what the Niners did with Lattimore and Tank. Exom I like.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.