Viewing 76 reply threads

• Author

• ghost

Participant

It’s reasonable to think that the Buccaneers were caught off guard by Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota’s fast start.But Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David said the damage was done on the Titans’ first play of the game, and the Bucs never recovered.Via JoeBucsFan.com, David appeared on WDAE-AM 620 last night (the Bucs’ radio flagship) and said a personal foul call on safety Major Wright for a hit on Titans running back Bishop Sankey changed the course of the game.“We played a little passive after that first play,” David said. “I think after that penalty, kinda like killed our momentum. Because we wanted to come out and be physical, and that was the statement of the game there. Major coming out being physical. After that happened he got the flag, ‘We were like, oh, man. We can’t, you know, come out and do what we wanted to do.’“We kind of let that get to us a little bit. We can’t let that affect us, you know. Every time we’re on the field, we gotta be the most dominating, be the most physical. Obviously, that wasn’t the case.”The penalty did lead to an 89-yard touchdown drive, and the Titans didn’t look back. But that’s an embarrassing admission, and doesn’t speak well to the team’s leadership (on the field or the sidelines), if it carried over through the entire game.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/15/lavonte-david-first-play-of-game-triggered-avalanche-for-bucs/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you only know how to lose…that’s what happens.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

Its always the bucs it seems like

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every time we’re on the field, we gotta be the most dominating, be the most physical. Obviously, that wasn’t the case.”

Yea no crap.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

I saw a lot of hits throughout the league that were more than that but no flag…It's a Bucs Life

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha, modern timesLavonte David required interview with Total Access. One sentence in interview becomes JBF, Florio and Big Dog fodderBucs supporting a small industry

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

Haha, modern timesLavonte David required interview with Total Access. One sentence in interview becomes JBF, Florio and Big Dog fodderBucs supporting a small industry

Careful, you might have a little too much to say about the media...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw a lot of hits throughout the league that were more than that but no flag...It's a Bucs Life

It is such a god damn f#@#ing bucs life it makes me want to eat a chairYou're dead right.  I watch at least 3 football games a week, and I swear to god the Bucs have been TARGETED with personal foul calls for the past friggin decade.  It certainly reached its peak with Schiano, as the league, I believe, was trying to reign him in with all that kneel down nonsense.  But I thought for sure it'd be gone when he left.  But no, here we are, first play of the game, first play of the SEASON; BIG TIME LEGAL hit - and oh no, take it back, 15 yards, suck it bucs fans, you're f*cked this year, bite the pillow, the refs comin in dry on ya'll ass for the next 16 gamesIts a god damn "smh" Buc's Life

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw a lot of hits throughout the league that were more than that but no flag...It's a Bucs Life

It is such a god damn f#@#ing bucs life it makes me want to eat a chairYou're dead right.  I watch at least 3 football games a week, and I swear to god the Bucs have been TARGETED with personal foul calls for the past friggin decade.  It certainly reached its peak with Schiano, as the league, I believe, was trying to reign him in with all that kneel down nonsense.  But I thought for sure it'd be gone when he left.  But no, here we are, first play of the game, first play of the SEASON; BIG TIME LEGAL hit - and oh no, take it back, 15 yards, suck it bucs fans, you're f*cked this year, bite the pillow, the refs comin in dry on ya'll ass for the next 16 gamesIts a god damn "smh" Buc's Life

Sadly you’re right. It goes back to the Washington playoff game. Tired of it. Nfl Sunday ticket is in jeopardy because it’s an NBA-like joke.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Said the same thing when this play happened. Our defense came out aggressive and this absolutely killed that. Then I watch the QB go for a run last night and get hit in the exact same spot the exact same way, no flag. The defenseless receiver rule is bullshit. You don't hit him, he catches the ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Careful, you might have a little too much to say about the media...

Lol. It's the media's fault you chose to bash PR's integrity. Got it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Forgot to add in the OP, but yeah that call was pure BS and I saw at least 5+ hits this weekend that did not get penalized.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So i came on here a few months and talked about lavonte david and mccoy not having the fire or passion to get this team from being soft. I got  ripped. Everyone now heard his comments.  Dude is liable for allowing this team to quit

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taught to tank…

Please wait…

• jeebz116

Participant

what a bunch of weak minded pussies.whaaaa the refs were mean to us, lets not try hard anymore.we have ZERO fight in this team - just a bunch of soft ass athletes and whistle holders.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Joe thomas was right. Wwe.Regardless of bad calls, or non calls, tampa would have lost that game.Ive been saying it for years that the nfl has a bone to pick with the bucs, but now is not the time to bring that up. Tampa has to show up with a competitive team first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s reasonable to think that the Buccaneers were caught off guard by Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota’s fast start.But Buccaneers linebacker Lavonte David said the damage was done on the Titans’ first play of the game, and the Bucs never recovered.Via JoeBucsFan.com, David appeared on WDAE-AM 620 last night (the Bucs’ radio flagship) and said a personal foul call on safety Major Wright for a hit on Titans running back Bishop Sankey changed the course of the game.“We played a little passive after that first play,” David said. “I think after that penalty, kinda like killed our momentum. Because we wanted to come out and be physical, and that was the statement of the game there. Major coming out being physical. After that happened he got the flag, ‘We were like, oh, man. We can’t, you know, come out and do what we wanted to do.’“We kind of let that get to us a little bit. We can’t let that affect us, you know. Every time we’re on the field, we gotta be the most dominating, be the most physical. Obviously, that wasn’t the case.”The penalty did lead to an 89-yard touchdown drive, and the Titans didn’t look back. But that’s an embarrassing admission, and doesn’t speak well to the team’s leadership (on the field or the sidelines), if it carried over through the entire game.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/15/lavonte-david-first-play-of-game-triggered-avalanche-for-bucs/

Any comment that I would post would get me banned. But are you F&%ing  kidding me!!!!! WOW!!! I'd have gotten pissed off and hit harder the next time, come on man, grow some nuts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS excuse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taught to tank...

Bulls eye!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Any comment that I would post would get me banned. But are you F&%ing  kidding me!!!!! WOW!!! I'd have gotten pissed off and hit harder the next time, come on man, grow some nuts.

I really like Lavonte and am confident that his head and heart are in the right place, but damn, that's a bad quote.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And we wonder why professional athlete usually say nothing beyond pre-programmed pablum. Smh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true, then we are a very mentally weak team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If true, then we are a very mentally weak team.

The format for the interview is that it tracks the game. This discussion relates to the first play. LVD goes on to discuss the entire game.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

so…..he’s pretty much saying……..we got bummed and quit?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so.....he's pretty much saying........we got bummed and quit?

Exactly!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are all reaching for anything they can right now. Coaches included. If Lavonte's reasoning held water, then why all the BS penalties. Like lining up in the wrong spot several times. Whats that have to do with being scared of the flags flying?

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Lavonte got paid and played like a dog, like the rest of the D, he and GMC need to stop with the sound bites and start earing  their pay checks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These guys are mentally weak and soft..

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

high priced dogs, tired of the talk from the defensive leaders like Lavonte and GMC, you guys are 2-15 over last 17 games

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not going to bash the few great players we have. They are just trying to have their coaches back, after a dismal performance. Players tend to do that.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Lavonte like GMC like to hear themselves talk, enough running the mouth man up and play like your paid

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sick of hearing ‘bad calls’ as an excuse to why we lost to team X. There were about 59-69 other plays out there where you could’ve made an impact and failed to do so. Stop (censored)ing and get it done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These guys are mentally weak and soft..

Just like their head coach

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SOFT

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unfortunately our fan base if soft too. One loss and the Bucs “faithful” abandon all hope and go running for the trees.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Soft and lazy. Most of the posters chiming in here never listened to the interview to form their own opinion

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s a Lovie Smith Bucs Life

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS excuse.

I don't think it's a BS excuse as i felt it at the time. And when you're mentally weak, why wouldn't it affect how you play?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS excuse.

I don't think it's a BS excuse as i felt it at the time. And when you're mentally weak, why wouldn't it affect how you play?

It's an honest statement by Lavonte, but man is this team pathetic.  Can you imagine a real team being thrown off their game by a penalty?  The leaders on this team must be pretty horrible to let that affect a game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS excuse.

You thought the team was done after a penalty on the first play?Could it have effected how they played the rest of the series?  Probably.  Should it have effected how they played the rest of the quarter?  Half?  Game?  Hell no.  It's a B/S excuse for them getting their ass kicked and embarrassed in the season/home opener.  And David, specifically, playing like dog crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

similar thing happened a couple years ago in New York on opening day when Dashon Goldson had some game changing hits that drew flags. Seemed back then that they all played very timid also.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS excuse.

You thought the team was done after a penalty on the first play?Could it have effected how they played the rest of the series?  Probably.  Should it have effected how they played the rest of the quarter?  Half?  Game?  Hell no.  It's a B/S excuse for them getting their ass kicked and embarrassed in the season/home opener.  And David, specifically, playing like dog crap.

Yup. Yup. Yup.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

BS excuse.

It might be an excuse but the only BS is coming from fans right now. I have no idea why people even care about this. Isn't Winston the big concern? You know the guy who gave up 14 points. People should completely ignore the defense who gave up 28 points. FOCUS ON WINSTON!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn't take his quote as them being timid or mentally weak, I took it as they were trying to figure out what the refs considered legal.  It would also do the team no good if they kept hitting the same way and drawing flag after flag, a la Dashon Goldson.I too saw several plays in other games when the receiver had no chance of completing the catch and got lit up without the defender drawing a flag.  Without that flag they would have been 3 and out on the first series.It does take most of the logic out of his statement, though, when they then proceed to rack up an additional 10+ penalties the rest of the game.  Even if they didn't draw so many penalties, there has to be something between getting flagged and cuddling with the other team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This coupled with the pick six on our opening drive I could see as huge momentum killers. The penalty alone though, you can’t let that get the better of you for the entire game as was suggested. Coach talked about how he liked it (the physical play) but he wants Major and others to lower the target in the future, so hopefully we can still expect some violence only without yellow laundry all over the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good teams beat the other team and the refs. We don’t have a good team. One 15 yard penalty shouldn’t lead to 42 points.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BS excuse.

IMO, Lavonte hasn't looked the same since Schiano left.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good teams beat the other team and the refs. We don't have a good team. One 15 yard penalty shouldn't lead to 42 points.

When does the "did the team quit on Lovie" chants start?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano had David playing like a top 3 LB. In Lovie’s defense you wouldn’t even know if he’s on the field or not. That’s not saying he’s not great,  it’s saying Lovie isn’t putting him situations to be great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good teams beat the other team and the refs. We don't have a good team. One 15 yard penalty shouldn't lead to 42 points.

Around 4:15pm on Sunday

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano had David playing like a top 3 LB. In Lovie's defense you wouldn't even know if he's on the field or not. That's not saying he's not great,  it's saying Lovie isn't putting him situations to be great.

Has Lovie put ANY player in a situation to be great?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All our “stars” know is losing. It’s the culture, it’s accepted and won’t change until a coach is brought in with some fire and a forward thinking system. All the interviews sound exactly like Loser Lovie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Around 4:15pm on Sunday

This is funny, and not in a haha kinda way.  ;Dit truly is a Bucs Life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I actually buy into his comments.  The Bucs are a young D for the most part and full on tackling is not something done a whole lot in camp.  First games tend to be weird as its the first time live bullets are firing and one call that changes the entire mentality is a big deal.  These guys are humans, not robots, so I can see it happening.  That said, it just shows how the defense really did fall on coaching even more than we thought which is saying a lot.  Oh, and at the risk of going OT but I dont care because Im still in shock we signed this bum, why is Conte on this or any NFL team? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All our "stars" know is losing. It's the culture, it's accepted and won't change until a coach is brought in with some fire and a forward thinking system. All the interviews sound exactly like Loser Lovie

Preach on!! I have been saying this for some time now...THESE GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIN!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All our "stars" know is losing. It's the culture, it's accepted and won't change until a coach is brought in with some fire and a forward thinking system. All the interviews sound exactly like Loser Lovie

Preach on!! I have been saying this for some time now...THESE GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIN!!!

I agreenot to be a jerk, but I'll add "they don't know how to win in the NFL", these guys won at the college level, they are just stunted in their growth now, by having a pop warner caliber HC.The HC is actually making them worse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agreenot to be a jerk, but "they don't know how to win in the NFL", these guys won at the college level, they are just stunted in their growth now, by having a pop warner caliber HC.The HC is actually making them worse.

You will not get an argument from me about the HC.But, I have heard on several occasions when former players have said that a losing mentality sets into NFL teams and the players forget how to win...they forget how to fight for a victory. When one something bad happens, they just accept is as their fate...here we go again. I truly believe that this is the mentality of our beloved Buccaneers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would tend to agree.  Lovie hasnt brought it.  Going back to 2008 though:Schiano: A barely over 500 coach with Rutgers with virtually no NFL credibilityRaheem: A way over his head HC who was hired because the Glazer's pannicked and prayed he was Tomlin.Gruden: Went 0-4 the second Monte announced he was leaving.  The Dad knew how to pick HC's.  Dungy was the perfect guy in 96.  Gruden was the perfect guy in 2002.  The kids dont have a clue on who to hire as HC and GM that get the game.  I say that with some pain as I was a Lovie fan but the game isn't in him anymore.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Schiano had David playing like a top 3 LB. In Lovie's defense you wouldn't even know if he's on the field or not. That's not saying he's not great,  it's saying Lovie isn't putting him situations to be great.

Has Lovie put ANY player in a situation to be great?

Chris Conte

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. Weak, soft, excuses all good ways of describing this quote from Lavonte.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i really hope kwon can bring that aggressive alpha attitude to this defense and let the beta tacklers david and mccoy do that instead. Come on kwon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That first play from scrimmage reminded me why I watch so little NFL these days. Total crock. Only thirty some years of ridiculous fandumb has me still tuning into the bucs. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. Weak, soft, excuses all good ways of describing this quote from Lavonte.

I actually think this is what Lavonte is trying to say without literally saying it. It's a shot at the culture.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would tend to agree.  Lovie hasnt brought it.  Going back to 2008 though:Schiano: A barely over 500 coach with Rutgers with virtually no NFL credibilityRaheem: A way over his head HC who was hired because the Glazer's pannicked and prayed he was Tomlin.Gruden: Went 0-4 the second Monte announced he was leaving.  The Dad knew how to pick HC's.  Dungy was the perfect guy in 96.  Gruden was the perfect guy in 2002.The kids dont have a clue on who to hire as HC and GM that get the game.  I say that with some pain as I was a Lovie fan but the game isn't in him anymore. 

That right there is the difference between "Earning" the fortune (Malcom), and being "Given" the fortune (Bryan & Joel).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A few thoughts on this.  I definitely felt like the team was affected by that penalty, and then the decision to blow the  fumble dead, and finally the death knell for the defense, to me, appeared to be the overturn of the first down.  Personally, I think there were a few factors that contributed that I have seen previously.  First, is that the team was just waaaay too hyped up.  On that first TD Kwon bit so hard on the play fake he could have touched a defensive lineman on the back.  David also bit hard.  We were playing zone on that play, so the LBs cheating like that left the entire middle of the field open.  That isn’t a bad play call, it is terrible execution.The other thing is that the defense, again to me, seems like they are trying too hard to come out and be great.  I think this team clearly wants to win for Lovie.  I know people here want to run him out of town, but the players clearly love him.  BUT, they get overly aggressive trying to "make plays" and then they get down when they give up these big plays.  Players just need to trust the system.  Not every play in this defense is supposed to be a TFL.  You have to limit big plays and live to fight another day and hope they get a penalty, throw and incompletion, or you force a mistake.  There is nothing wrong with the scheme.  It works.  There are teams that still run it to great success, and to be honest, we got burned a ton playing man to man on Sunday.  Scheme is overrated.  No matter the play, guys have to do their job.  When they don't.  One thing I will say that I don't like about the coaching staff's approach is the emphasis on turnovers.  Personally, I think that makes them too aggressive.  Turnovers are great.  But how much better are they than a 3 and out?  Tampa 2 is counter-intuitive because you have to sometimes give up the short yards.  Emphasizing turnovers, to me, encourages risk taking, and that is not what you want.  If you can force a team to punt, the offense will take chances and that is where the turnovers come.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A few thoughts on this.  I definitely felt like the team was affected by that penalty, and then the decision to blow the  fumble dead, and finally the death knell for the defense, to me, appeared to be the overturn of the first down.  Personally, I think there were a few factors that contributed that I have seen previously.  First, is that the team was just waaaay too hyped up.  On that first TD Kwon bit so hard on the play fake he could have touched a defensive lineman on the back.  David also bit hard.  We were playing zone on that play, so the LBs cheating like that left the entire middle of the field open.  That isn't a bad play call, it is terrible execution.The other thing is that the defense, again to me, seems like they are trying too hard to come out and be great.  I think this team clearly wants to win for Lovie.  I know people here want to run him out of town, but the players clearly love him.  BUT, they get overly aggressive trying to "make plays" and then they get down when they give up these big plays.  Players just need to trust the system.  Not every play in this defense is supposed to be a TFL.  You have to limit big plays and live to fight another day and hope they get a penalty, throw and incompletion, or you force a mistake.  There is nothing wrong with the scheme.  It works. There are teams that still run it to great success, and to be honest, we got burned a ton playing man to man on Sunday.Scheme is overrated.  No matter the play, guys have to do their job.  When they don't.  One thing I will say that I don't like about the coaching staff's approach is the emphasis on turnovers.  Personally, I think that makes them too aggressive.  Turnovers are great.  But how much better are they than a 3 and out?  Tampa 2 is counter-intuitive because you have to sometimes give up the short yards.  Emphasizing turnovers, to me, encourages risk taking, and that is not what you want.  If you can force a team to punt, the offense will take chances and that is where the turnovers come.

ummm???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A few thoughts on this.  I definitely felt like the team was affected by that penalty, and then the decision to blow the  fumble dead, and finally the death knell for the defense, to me, appeared to be the overturn of the first down.  Personally, I think there were a few factors that contributed that I have seen previously.  First, is that the team was just waaaay too hyped up.  On that first TD Kwon bit so hard on the play fake he could have touched a defensive lineman on the back.  David also bit hard.  We were playing zone on that play, so the LBs cheating like that left the entire middle of the field open.  That isn't a bad play call, it is terrible execution.The other thing is that the defense, again to me, seems like they are trying too hard to come out and be great.  I think this team clearly wants to win for Lovie.  I know people here want to run him out of town, but the players clearly love him.  BUT, they get overly aggressive trying to "make plays" and then they get down when they give up these big plays.  Players just need to trust the system.  Not every play in this defense is supposed to be a TFL.  You have to limit big plays and live to fight another day and hope they get a penalty, throw and incompletion, or you force a mistake.  There is nothing wrong with the scheme.  It works. There are teams that still run it to great success, and to be honest, we got burned a ton playing man to man on Sunday.Scheme is overrated.  No matter the play, guys have to do their job.  When they don't.  One thing I will say that I don't like about the coaching staff's approach is the emphasis on turnovers.  Personally, I think that makes them too aggressive.  Turnovers are great.  But how much better are they than a 3 and out?  Tampa 2 is counter-intuitive because you have to sometimes give up the short yards.  Emphasizing turnovers, to me, encourages risk taking, and that is not what you want.  If you can force a team to punt, the offense will take chances and that is where the turnovers come.

ummm???

Yeah...scheme is overrated.  The scheme will work if players do what they are supposed to.  We aren't losing games because we are getting outschemed.  Team is getting out-executed.  If a guy isn't where he is supposed to be and that results in a busted coverage, how is that the coach or the scheme's fault?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ummm???

Yeah...scheme is overrated.  The scheme will work if players do what they are supposed to.  We aren't losing games because we are getting outschemed.  Team is getting out-executed.  If a guy isn't where he is supposed to be and that results in a busted coverage, how is that the coach or the scheme's fault?

My contention was the contradiction.  If the scheme "works", then it's not "overrated"... because it "works".

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

I would have rather had 10 freakin personal foul penalties than the soft a$$ defense that showed up. At least show some fire D.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I completely agree. When was his last splash play.... 2 years ago?To be clear i'm not blaming him as he proven himself to be a beast. This is more a reflection on our craptastic coaching, IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ummm???

My contention was the contradiction.  If the scheme "works", then it's not "overrated"... because it "works".

I don't think the points are mutually exclusive.  A lot of people are saying that the Tampa 2 is too antiquated and is no longer effective.  I am saying that these ideas that scheme is what is dictating success or failure is inaccurate.  If guys are where they are supposed to be, the scheme works.  Splitting hairs at this point, but I probably should have said "this empahsis on scheme is overrated. . . " because that is what I meant.  You bring in someone new and run a different scheme, it isn't going to matter if your LBs bite hard on the play fake when they are supposed to be in man coverage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh excuses… So fun

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh excuses... So fun

Winston will rise like the soaring eagle!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh excuses... So fun

Of course he will...he was watching film at the Drake concert and at 1:30 am

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh excuses... So fun

Of course he will...he was watching film at the Drake concert and at 1:30 am

Jameis does not sleep. He doesnt need it! The lord winston only requires butterface female flesh![Raises hand]  "FYIYP," forever and ever, amen!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ummm???

the scheme only works when the front 4 get constant pressure. its a complete bum system if we cant get the pressure

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I completely agree. When was his last splash play.... 2 years ago?To be clear i'm not blaming him as he proven himself to be a beast. This is more a reflection on our craptastic coaching, IMO.

Hitting (pushing) Geno Smith after he was already out of bounds thus putting them in FG range?  Oh? You meant a good splash play, um, let me think some more.

Please wait…

Viewing 76 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.