Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• Eric Horchy

Keymaster

The 10 plays middle linebacker Mason Foster lasted for against Green Bay were likely his last of 2014.https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/lb-foster-unlikely-to-go-sunday-future-on-the-outside/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

doesn’t sound like he’ll play outside here.  wonder if we resign him at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lansanah’s emergence this season has made Foster expendable. Foster is also injury-prone.

Please wait…

• install

Participant

I think Lansanah’s much better on the outside IMO ..they need to resign Foster . I saw Eddie Lacy run right through an arm tackle from Lananah on his way to a 40 yrd td run .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Lansanah's much better on the outside IMO ..they need to resign Foster . I saw Eddie Lacy run right through an arm tackle from Lananah on his way to a 40 yrd td run .

Buddy, there isnt a LB in the league that can arm tackle Eddie Lacy. Lansanah was too off balance to make a solid tackle on that run. He's been good this season tho. I like Mase but I'll take a clear upgrade over him and keep Lansanah on the outside.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Losing Foster would be a huge hit. Our defense literally implodes every time he goes out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Losing Foster would be a huge hit. Our defense literally implodes every time he goes out.

Our defense frequently imploded when Foster was on the field as well. I seriously doubt the Bucs re-sign Foster. I missed the Green Bay game, but Lansanah looked serviceable in the middle against Carolina. Let's not forget, the Bucs won a Superbowl with an undersized Shelton Quarles in the middle, who most said was better suited for the outside. I'm sure the Bucs will take a hard look at Perryman, Kendricks, and McKinney as well as possible selections at the top of round 2; get your offensive and defensive QB's for the future.

Please wait…

• install

Participant

Our defense frequently imploded when Foster was on the field as well. I seriously doubt the Bucs re-sign Foster. I missed the Green Bay game, but Lansanah looked serviceable in the middle against Carolina. Let's not forget, the Bucs won a Superbowl with an undersized Shelton Quarles in the middle, who most said was better suited for the outside. I'm sure the Bucs will take a hard look at Perryman, Kendricks, and McKinney as well as possible selections at the top of round 2; get your offensive and defensive QB's for the future.

Lansanah's. A big dude who can really run... I think he is like 255 lbs ...I think he will be a stud at OLB I like McKinney but he will be gone in the 1st rd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Below average player who will get in free agency because he’s young and has been a 4 year starter. Getting good means letting guys like him walk.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lansanah's. A big dude who can really run... I think he is like 255 lbs ...I think he will be a stud at OLB I like McKinney but he will be gone in the 1st rd

Didn't realize Lansanah was that big. I'm perfectly fine penciling him into the middle, and drafting O-Line early and often. Lavonte David is the WLB, and at SAM I've seen enough from Orie Lemon to say he deserves to be on the field. Lovie and staff have shown an ability to find sleepers at LBer this year, so hopefully they can uncover a few others for depth and competition.I think you're right about McKinney, and that he may get into to the top 20 with the combine he is expected to have.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Time to focus on Denzel Perryman in the 2nd Round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awful in coverage, injury prone, not L&L’s guy…strike 1, strike 2, strike 3Not a big loss and Benardrick McKinney would be a name to consider as a potential replacement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean Denzel Perryman.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone think that orie lemon can play mlb I like lansanah outside dude has been whooped in coverage tho seems just a step slow. Lemon from what I’ve seen can def tackle and I like his speed in coverage. Remember Ian gold? That dude wasn't that big neither or al singletons Jamie Duncan all mlb for Tampa two that weren't overly big.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

His future is 2-14.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anyone think that orie lemon can play mlb I like lansanah outside dude has been whooped in coverage tho seems just a step slow. Lemon from what I've seen can def tackle and I like his speed in coverage. Remember Ian gold? That dude wasn't that big neither or al singletons Jamie Duncan all mlb for Tampa two that weren't overly big.

If we're going to be a better team, we'll need to bring in more guys and play the best ones.. no need in trying to shuffle around the same pieces and expecting better results. If next season Foster, Orie Lemon and Lansanah is our 3rd, 4th, and 5th best LBs then we did pretty good.

Please wait…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.