Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

The linebackersLavonte David will man the weak side, Mason Foster the middle and Jonathan Casillas the strong side. That is, unless Dane Fletcher steals a job. Versatile and good enough to start, Fletcher is a player to watch in this camp and again in training camp. He’s going to get a chance to unseat either Foster or Casillas. And if Dane unseats Foster, Foster could eventually unseat Casillas. The only lock here is David. Everyone else is fighting for playing time.

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/bucs-mandatory-minicamp-five-things-to-watch-20140609/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

odd considering they’re switching playcall duties to foster this year, would have thought that made him virtually a lock

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know they talked about the MLB being the playcaller…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

odd considering they're switching playcall duties to foster this year, would have thought that made him virtually a lock

I think the only quotes we have from Lovie were that the Mike makes the playcalls in his defense. The media took the next step in assigning duty to Foster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

ah yep yall are right

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think Fletcher is a real threat to Casillas but I think our WLB and MLB are pretty much set. Though, I have been wrong once before…….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still think Fletcher is a real threat to Casillas but I think our WLB and MLB are pretty much set. Though, I have been wrong once before.......

This.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nature Boy isn’t losing he’s job. He’s gotten better every year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Foster is going to ball out this year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Neither Casillas nor Fletcher should feel comfortable until all the rosters in the NFL have been finalized….There is a second wave of FAs on the way.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Foster is going to ball out this year

yeah if his pass defense skillset improves....

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.