Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Ramonb

Participant

With all the QB talk around here I just hope it’s one of these 2.  Bridgewater or Garrapolo…Bridgewater is the safer pick IMHO while Garrapolo is more intriguing.  If it was me, I’d try and trade down and pick JG and if I couldn’t trade down I’d take him at 7, let him sit for 2 years the unleash the Italian stallion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taking JG at 7 is a terrible and I mean terrible idea.

Please wait…

• bnjsnow

Participant

boo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way we take him at 7. If we want him, we can trade up into the end of the first.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not if he turns out to be a franchise QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you talking about the 1st round or 2nd round? These would be great options….. in round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have a feeling that neither will make it to our 2nd round pick…and I’m not buying the Teddy slides to the 2nd round and I have a feeling someone is gonna “surprise” pick Garrapolo in round 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have a feeling that neither will make it to our 2nd round pick...and I'm not buying the Teddy slides to the 2nd round and I have a feeling someone is gonna "surprise" pick Garrapolo in round 1.

Neither of the QBs you mentioned are worthy of a top ten pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not if he turns out to be a franchise QB.

HUGE IF.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I could stomach Teddy at 7, but I would cry myself to sleep if they took Garapollo at 7. Nothing against the kid, but he’s not looking like a top ten prospect right now. Like someone else said, we could trade back up into the end of the first if we felt it was necessary.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My wildcard to land Garapollo is New Orleans. He went to the same school as Payton, so I’m sure he’s well aware of who he is. Plus he could sit behind Brees for a few seasons. Sounds like a great match to me. Drew can’t play forever.  I personally hope they go on a QB drought after Drew hands it up though..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JG is projected in round 2, so either you trade down in one for him or you gamble the wait to 2. Not a fan of getting him truthfully, but if we did, I would hope it was under those circumstances.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.