Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

2MzImBd.gifHey kids the season is about to start!get-down.gifdancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

it already did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wasn’t counting FCS schools.  Big Boy football!I can see why you consider them with the way UF handled GS in 2013! LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i enjoy football.  its a shame you feel that way against some of the other divisions, there is some really good football and exciting games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i enjoy football.  its a shame you feel that way against some of the other divisions, there is some really good football and exciting games.

When did I say I didn't enjoy even the game last weekend NDS and Montana?  Of course you were correct there was indeed a college football game last weekend.  Feel Better!  ;)  Bottom line despite that ONE game College Football and its first signature games of Big Boy football start this weekend.So how many FCS vs FCS matches will you watch this weekend and in the future?Fort Lewis is playing Montana St tonight!  You going to catch it?  LOLHey and Montana is playing Cal Poly Saturday at 8pm to see if they can add to their winning streak!Just want to make sure you don't miss it! Or will you be watching UF vs New Mexico St?GameTime isanthony-weiner-is-still-a-putz1.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

putz – a stupid or worthless person.  sure, whatever.  i didnt kill myself last time you called me a p$ssy, this is no different.  keep it up, we need more posters wih integrity and good moral compass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

putz - a stupid or worthless person.  sure, whatever.  i didnt kill myself last time you called me a p$ssy, this is no different.  keep it up, we need more posters wih integrity and good moral compass.

Yes GameTime was right there was a college football game last week, and anyone just posting an innocuous  celebratory post about the start of the college football season must be corrected!  Inferring there is something about my personal Integrity and good moral compass?  Calling you a putz?Perhaps not a putz just "a Lonely Boy" ;D Here is a song dedicated to you GameTime. LOLhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVkouHglGY

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.