Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• Sello

Participant

Bucs fan in ct since 1987 when testeverde got drafted. My dad an off the boat Italian always talked bout him at miami…and before u know it im rocking creamiscles shirts and had the bucs football with bucco bruce to throw around. All while having Art monks sister as my second grade teacher in MD.

Well living in ct i hear everyday”your a bucs fan because of brady” ha lil do they know my blood flows in pewter and red. My real friends know!!! Regardless of all that my expectations were high for this team, and they still havent met my expectations for this team (not yet anyway) i guesss all we needed was a leader and thats exactly what we got with brady.. but damn this def was lights out yesterday. Devin white looking like number 55 out there. Maybe vea can get some pressure up the middle and we will def be looking like our late 90s defense…TAMPA…..

Please wait…

• Sello

Participant

Sorry guys for the crappy grammar, im just beyond excited right now for this team and us fans!!

Please wait…

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Bucs fan since dunns rookie year.

10/10. Already booked my trip to Tampa(just incase. Only $160 round trip. Haven’t made any other arrangements in case gb wins. Likely not going to the game but would still be fun to hang in tampa for the weekend! Sb tickets starting around $7750 if anyone’s interested!

Please wait…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

[postquote quote=1349273]

Yep. And tailgating is banned at the Super Bowl. No grilling allowed, forget about bringing a cooler of beer. If you don’t have a ticket to the game, you won’t be able to get within a mile of the stadium.

Please wait…

• Buc on the Move

Participant

….BAYYYY!

So Pumped! This one goes to 11!

Born in Clearwater in 76 along with the Bucs. Moved out of Florida before football memories, but when I was old enough to follow, I knew I was a Bucs fan. That led to years of misery throughout the 80s and early 90s…

While Brady going to the Bucs was so 2020 for most, for us it was a great silver lining on an otherwise turd of a year. Now we are one game away in what will prove to be a great matchup, and our team is truly playing with the fire to beat anyone.

LFG!

Please wait…

• BChaves8

Participant

Bucs fan from CT here as well.

Family is also off the boat so I had to find my own way in terms of teams I liked.

Bucs played the rams on Monday night back in 99 or 20000 when I was about 12. Decided to stay up and watch the game and that is when my Buccaneers fandom started. Winning the super bowl a couple of years after was an amazing feeling as a young kid, but that game against the Saints the other night is easily top 3 win in my short fan history.

Please wait…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by BChaves8.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by BChaves8.

• blah

Participant

Been a fan since those white hot bleacher seats at the old Sombrero. The Bucs havent won jack since my son was born in 02. Now were both cheering for them to win it all.

Please wait…

• Lawdy

Participant

amazing how it all comes back around like that

Please wait…

• TURBO

Participant

Buc fan in Cheeseland. Been a Bucs fan since ’77.

Bucs and Seahawks came into the league at the same time, a buddy of mine chose the Seahawks, I chose the Bucs for my new favorite team based on the creamsicle uniforms and cool helmets…lol Seriously, the mind of a 7th grader…

It stuck, been a lifelong fan since.

This is why I love the match-ups with the Packers so much. Constant banter and “discussion” with co-workers and family make it that much more fun to win!!!

I sure miss the old NFC Central division when we got to play the Pack 2 times a year…

Please wait…

• mgchat76

Participant

Great topic. I started as a Bucs fan growing up in Upstate NY. I was in high school for all of the Bills 90’s Super Bowl appearances. Most of my friends were Bills fans, with a few Giants and Jets fans mixed in as well. I always wanted to be different, and my Mom used to bring me to Tampa most summers to visit my aunt and cousins so I ended up adopting the Bucs. The uni’s helped. I didn’t start really watching them closely until the late 90’s when I rented a house with a bunch of other guys and Madden tournaments became a regular form of entertainment. I currently live in Denver, but was able to make it out to my first game a couple of years ago. I think they beat the Packers rather easily, and can'<br />
      t wait to see them be the first team to play a SB in their home stadium. This is truly Tom Brady’s matrix simulation, and we’re all NPC’s.

FWIW, My wife and I are both healthcare workers, so if anyone sees any info on the NFL giving tix to vaccinated healthcare workers please pass it on so I can pursue. Goodell mentioned it a month or so ago, but I haven’t seen anything since.

Please wait…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by mgchat76.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by mgchat76.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Beating the Saints to get to the Conference championship made this season great. If we win this game and get to the super bowl that makes this season historic. If we win that game it will be extremely tough to top that as a tb fan. Or any city for that matter. The Lightning i think would have to have another pretty epic season and repeat the cup to go with it to arguably top it off. That might not still be enough. Because there is higher chance that this Lightning team repeat as cup champions than it is to not only play a super bowl in your own stadium but winning it as well. Epic doesn’t even fully describe it.

Please wait…

• BucBalla85

Participant

Also have to say its been cool experiencing this train wreck for years with you guys and it finally coming together. Feels great sticking with your team though thick and thin. No matter how bad the team was I watched them every chance I got.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.