Lets play the What if Game!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Havok904
    Participant

LIBucsFan93
    Don’t think Love is going that high and Tua is going to drop based on injury concerns. Not sure how far but he’s going to drop but he will drop.
    ____
    Tua isn’t going to drop.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Badtimes
    Participant

There is always Cody Fajardo, who was the top rated QB in the Canadian Football League. Playing for the Saskatchewan Roughriders, the 27 year old former Nevada QB had 338 completions on 473 attempts, 18 TD’s with only 8 INT’s, and 611 rushing yards on 107 attempts.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    LIBucsFan93
    Participant

LIBucsFan93

Don’t think Love is going that high and Tua is going to drop based on injury concerns. Not sure how far but he’s going to drop but he will drop.

____

Tua isn’t going to drop.

Fractured/Broken hips are no joke for a regular individual. I can’t imagine what that is like for an athlete. Add in his ankle injuries and I’d have a tough time selecting him in the top 10-15 spots. He may not even play in 2020. Some teams medical staff is going to be on the hook if they make they wrong call. Buyer beware on Tua.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    SCLOBERNOCKER
    Participant

Everyone will know about Tuas prognosis pre-draft. I think he’ll be fine. I still dont like him as a QB in this offense though.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

In your what-ifs you forgot one FA QB.  Jameis Winston.   He doesn’t seem to have found a team in your scenario.  Because he goes out onto the market does not preclude the Bucs from eventually resigning him at a fair price.   If he finds another landing spot that will likely mean another QB is available.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

There is always Cody Fajardo, who was the top rated QB in the Canadian Football League. Playing for the Saskatchewan Roughriders, the 27 year old former Nevada QB had 338 completions on 473 attempts, 18 TD’s with only 8 INT’s, and 611 rushing yards on 107 attempts.

Teams could start signing CFL players not under contract yesterday 2/11.   But Fajardo is under contract to the Roughriders through 2021.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    LIBucsFan93
    Participant

In your what-ifs you forgot one FA QB. Jameis Winston. He doesn’t seem to have found a team in your scenario. Because he goes out onto the market does not preclude the Bucs from eventually resigning him at a fair price. If he finds another landing spot that will likely mean another QB is available.

Carolina or Oakland in all probability. I don’t think he’s a starter anywhere in this league outside of Tampa.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Hockey Duckie
    Participant

Should the your scenario play out as is, then we’ve had an imbecile for a GM for the past six years going on seven years.

As you can tell, we have no backup plan after Winston.  Remember that Schiano guy?  At least he had Glennon developing and was needed prematurely b/c Freeman when mental.

GM Licht is too busy chasing wins than setting the foundation for today and tomorrow properly.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

Best option may be “Lose for Lawrence.”

If he does come here he better win if we have to look at that mug for 5 years.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Roy
    Participant

How do you do that?  Some people on this board really like to type now and think later…if at all.   Even the Miami Supertankers couldn’t tank enough to get the top pick of the draft.  They traded away significant assets in Tunsil and Minkah and they managed to tank their way to the 5th pick.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Alldaway 2.0
    Participant

You trade for a QB if you can’t sign one.

Alex Smith for example.   You can also draft a QB.

Lots of options if the Bucs are smart.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Build the trenches!

atlbuc
    Participant

I would not mind making a play for Lawrence (Given that were not in position to draft a top-tier QB this year)…but the best way to approach that would be to trade this year’s #1 or #2 for 2021 1st rounders and get in position to use those picks for Lawrence.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

Fractured/Broken hips are no joke for a regular individual. I can’t imagine what that is like for an athlete. Add in his ankle injuries and I’d have a tough time selecting him in the top 10-15 spots. He may not even play in 2020. Some teams medical staff is going to be on the hook if they make they wrong call. Buyer beware on Tua.
    _____
    Most likely the Dolphins will draft Tua and sit him for a year.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Jon Gruden
    Participant

Indy drafts Love so scratch Rivers.

Cam Newton sucks so he’s out.

Brady is too expensive.

Rivers should retire.

Bridgewater with possibly Carr and Dalton will be in play.

Bradgewater, Carr, or Dalton? Yuck I’d stick with Jameis over those scrubs

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    10lbbass
    Participant

Whomever drafts Tua, will live with the reality, that he’s just not going to be very good going forward. I get the biggest kick out of this injury just being a bump in the road. Dude got really hurt and will never be the same. Not sure he was that good to begin with.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.