Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• MarineBuc

Participant

The Bucs and Jaboo looked like a bad of ass tonight…there is no way around it. We need to maintain an even keel...we are not as bad or as good as our last game. This week perfectly illustrates that. We were sky high after Mondays game and it didn't take long to come crashing to earth during tonight's game.This is what our season is going to look like...a great game...a shit game...we are going to have to learn how to deal with it...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m thinking 6-10 at best.  Rookies gonna rook.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs and Jaboo looked like a bad of ass tonight...there is no way around it. We need to maintain an even keel...we are not as bad or as good as our last game. This week perfectly illustrates that. We were sky high after Mondays game and it didn't take long to come crashing to earth during tonight's game.This is what our season is going to look like...a great game...a (censored) game...we are going to have to learn how to deal with it...

It also helped that the Browns had 10 days to prepare for the game and the Bucs only 3 as Ronde said during the game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs and Jaboo looked like a bad of ass tonight...there is no way around it. We need to maintain an even keel...we are not as bad or as good as our last game. This week perfectly illustrates that. We were sky high after Mondays game and it didn't take long to come crashing to earth during tonight's game.This is what our season is going to look like...a great game...a (censored) game...we are going to have to learn how to deal with it...

First game was bad. Second game was good. Third game, which is th closest thing to live fire, was against a supposed crap team, and they put the Bucs teeth on the curb, and stomped hard. Bear in mind the offensive line is a sieve, and isnt going to magically gel. They are what they are:  confused, weak, and out hustled. They will make life miserable for Jameis. Bucs best wideouts need time for them to be effective. Winston does not have that luxury. Obvious bad team is obvious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All. Is. Lost.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

8-8. With a rookie QB and two rookie OL, that’s all you can hope for. Like Marine Buc says, we are going to have good days and bad days and we should learn how to deal with the ups and downs of rookie growing pains. Next year should be the year we make the playoffs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team won’t make the playoffs this decade at this rate. We still have tons of holes to fill. The DL is terrible, the OL is not far behind. Secondary was exposed again. This team flat out sucks and its more than 1 year away from being a middle of the road team.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still don’t get how the Glazers could allow L&L to jetison Penn, Zuttah, and everyone’s favorite #75, until seasoned vets could fill their spots.  And, now, let’s see… we have EDS at Center, Mankins at one guard, Marpet at another, Smith at tackle.  How’s that going to work for the Bucs? Years until the Bucs achieve mediocrity and in those years, McCoy will not play in a playoff game, Winston may be permanently injured, and others will finish their careers with nothing to show for it.  It is what it is.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Damn, did I type that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But but…they said the D was dominating…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1 OP. The overreactions are absurd once again, as expected. Funny how high most people were on this team after Monday Night and now it’s all back downhill and the entire team sucks and won’t make the playoffs for another 5 or so years.The reality is that the team is somewhere in between how they played in the last 2 games. It's a young team that is going to struggle at times this year, but also show flashes of brilliance. Not sure why some people can't grasp this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our defense is not young at all.  How many 2 deep defenders going into their first or second NFL season?  1?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Our defense is not young at all.  How many 2 deep defenders going into their first or second NFL season?  1?

More than half of the starting defense is 25 or younger... come on man, you're really trying to tell me that this defense isn't young?Every starter is 28 or younger with the exception of Danny Lansaneh, who like I said above, is only in his 2nd year of significant playing time in the NFL.In addition, I think the defense looks much better than the offense. I believe I heard after the first drive we had five straight 3 and outs and then the defense had another poor possession to start the 2nd half, where guys weren't being disciplined and were out of position. For the most part though, I think they have looked better with holding true to their gaps and it's going to come down to the players just needing to make plays, which I think is going to come along for them, and we have already showed flashes of against Cincy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cincy didn’t bother to show up at all.  I think that’s a bad game to judge anything by.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

More than half of the starting defense is 25 or younger... come on man, you're really trying to tell me that this defense isn't young?Every starter is 28 or younger with the exception of Danny Lansaneh, who like I said above, is only in his 2nd year of significant playing time in the NFL.In addition, I think the defense looks much better than the offense. I believe I heard after the first drive we had five straight 3 and outs and then the defense had another poor possession to start the 2nd half, where guys weren't being disciplined and were out of position. For the most part though, I think they have looked better with holding true to their gaps and it's going to come down to the players just needing to make plays, which I think is going to come along for them, and we have already showed flashes of against Cincy.

25-28 is NFL prime man.  That is not young.  Young is your first couple years in the league.  After that, you mostly are what you are or injuries diminish you.  I missed Jack Smith going into his second season.  So two guys I see getting pt on defense in year 1 or 2 of NFL football.  Again, not a young defense imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

25-28 is NFL prime man.  That is not young.  Young is your first couple years in the league.  After that, you mostly are what you are or injuries diminish you.  I missed Jack Smith going into his second season.  So two guys I see getting pt on defense in year 1 or 2 of NFL football.  Again, not a young defense imo.

Swearinger, Banks and McDougald are all just going into their 3rd years. I consider them young, as well. That's half the defense right there. Not everyone is going to be a Lavonte and come into the league and set the world on fire immediately. Hell, most people were calling Gerald a bust before he got into his 3rd or 4th year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, most people were calling Gerald a bust before he got into his 3rd or 4th year.

maybe bc he couldnt finish a season and was always hurt.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gerald was MIA last night.  His face is on a milk carton this morning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cincy didn't bother to show up at all.  I think that's a bad game to judge anything by.

So if the Bucs play well, the opposing team didn't show up, but if the other team plays well, the Bucs just suck, the Bucs couldn't possibly have not showed up? Okay

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The OL stunk. When Winston had time and an open WR, he hit them. He did what he was supposed to do. When he has time and can’t hit an open WR, call me.

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

The play calling was noticeably absent of proper screens, rollouts, hooks, and other plays that could have helped the obviously overwhelmed and overblitzed line. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell, most people were calling Gerald a bust before he got into his 3rd or 4th year.

maybe bc he couldnt finish a season and was always hurt.....

IIRC, people were still calling him a bust after his 3rd season were he played all 16 games.Regardless, my point still stands. Some players take longer than others to develop and just because they're not playing at a very high level after a year or two doesn't mean there isn't any hope.Danny Lansaneh is 30 and this is just his 2nd year getting significant NFL playing time. George Johnson didn't have any sacks his first 3 seasons in the NFL, had 6 last year and is now a starting DE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cincy didn't bother to show up at all.  I think that's a bad game to judge anything by.

So if the Bucs play well, the opposing team didn't show up, but if the other team plays well, the Bucs just suck, the Bucs couldn't possibly have not showed up? Okay

30-70 in the last 100.  Get back to me when they actually start winning consistently.  We'll throw a party.FYI, the 3rd preseason game is THE game and when team's starters play the most.  Hell, JW only played a quarter last week and after the 1st drive looked pedestrian.  The defense did play well last week and I was hoping it would carry over but they sucked last night.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Will the sun shine again?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, pump the breaks.  Casual fans and simpletons need to get off the board!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look, there is NO WAY a 42-14 blowout at home after having months to prepare is acceptable. St. Lovie was outcoached before and during the game. HE “took over” the defense and a rookie QB looked like a young Peyton Manning.St. Lovie is 2-15 including 0-9 at home. An enthusiastic full house yesterday was rewarded by a "performance" equal or below a 1976 effort. This was an epic fail and I don't see any relevant excuse for it.St. Lovie hinself questioned whether his team was "Tennessee ready" late last week. Good GOD! What a time to be HONEST! But more importantly how can an NFL HC let that happen.The Buccaneers probably lost 10,000 - 15,000 paying fans yesterday.Hopefully the Buccaneers can respond by losing one St. Lovie. He is done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just like the fact you use “ladies” as a burn. Takes me back to Archie Bunker, those were the days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Take your optimistic outlook, put it in a box, take that box and tie a rock to it. Now, throw it over the skyway.As i did with previous first games. I warned people, and they could listen, or not. This team is bad, very bad.Vegas knows, now i do as well. You have a team who is 31st, with a rookie qb, new systems, and you cant be competitive against them AT HOME?!? How accommodating!No, this team is bad, and will stay bad as long as lovie is running the show. He was a bad choice, who made bad choices. Tampa and the new hc will play cleanup.Sorry, but like schiano's last year here when i told people he was a goner right after viewing the first game, this sint going to work. You pretty much can SEE it, if you choose to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pump the brakes, like we don’t have ABS. 8 Dolla West Club!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pump the brakes, like we don't have ABS. 8 Dolla West Club!

The bucs don't have a place to play when it rains, ...do you think they have ABS?

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Pump the brakes, like we don't have ABS. 8 Dolla West Club!

The bucs don't have a place to play when it rains, ...do you think they have ABS?

I'd say they do have ABS. You don't have to deal with ABS in snow but it's a nightmare. The ABS for the Buc's is firing at the wrong times and hosing them. Bad coaching does that every time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just like the fact you use "ladies" as a burn. Takes me back to Archie Bunker, those were the days.

Loved Archie BunkerEverything I said as the OP...fuck that! This team is just awful

Please wait…

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.