Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Bucman

Participant

I think we have a case for a class action lawsuit for the pain and suffering this team puts us through. Anyone know a good lawyer?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we have a case for a class action lawsuit for the pain and suffering this team puts us through. Anyone know a good lawyer?

Vin

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vin

Saul Goodman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The new handle is the real story itt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

What was your take on the game B?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I bet I can guess her favorite play!  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I didn't think Big Mike looked that great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I was referring to Jameis running OB short of a 1st on 3rd down.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Ya I had forgotten about that, good one.    lol

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

DTGLOL

Yeah, Glennon was bad, and against the Browns non-starters. Of course, it was kind of a sad experience all around, bordering on cringe-worthy.I guess the one plus that came from tonights game is helping Lovie feel secure in his cuts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Yeah, Glennon was bad, and against the Browns non-starters. Of course, it was kind of a sad experience all around, bordering on cringe-worthy.I guess the one plus that came from tonights game is helping Lovie feel secure in his cuts.

Gilkey should be top of the list. Conte didn't impress, although Ronde was talking him up pretty good.  I don't know if Bowers makes it. The Force helped himself tonight.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

DTGLOL

Gilkey should be top of the list. Conte didn't impress, although Ronde was talking him up pretty good.  I don't know if Bowers makes it. The Force helped himself tonight.

I couldn't agree more. TBH, I'd keep Bowers in reserve, (as a place-holder), before I kept Gilkey on the roster. Gilkey may be able to play two spots, but he plays them poorly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I couldn't agree more. TBH, I'd keep Bowers in reserve, (as a place-holder), before I kept Gilkey on the roster. Gilkey may be able to play two spots, but he plays them poorly.

I am sure we will be surprised by a few of the cuts next week.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I thought he made a few good throws. Some caught, some not. Not much time back there tonight. He's used to that already I'm sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I thought he made a few good throws. Some caught, some not. Not much time back there tonight. He's used to that already I'm sure.

That was my point B.  Neither QB looked very good, so I was blaming it on the O-line. Just clarifying.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I did see Winston go out short of the marker. I'm not going to beat up a QB for protecting himself to live to play another series. What bothered me about when they said Mike did it was when they said a tough QB with guts doesn't come up short of the marker.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

DTGLOL

Yeah, that was my one observation. The O-Line, was bad to the point of making it difficult to see who was at fault. Hopefully a re-watch will shed some light.I'd really like to see Warren on the line. His play last week, imho, elevates him over EDS / Gilkey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I did see Winston go out short of the marker. I'm not going to beat up a QB for protecting himself to live to play another series. What bothered me about when they said Mike did it was when they said a tough QB with guts doesn't come up short of the marker.

Big difference between preseason and reg season games though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

That was my point B.  Neither QB looked very good, so I was blaming it on the O-line. Just clarifying.

Last season I was told by some posters I was making an excuse for Mike when I said the o-line was not doing him any favors in his development.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Big difference between preseason and reg season games though.

Can you ever remember seeing Manning, Brady, or any other QB not known for running, dive for the marker?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Last season I was told by some posters I was making an excuse for Mike when I said the o-line was not doing him any favors in his development.

The line has been garbage for awhile now. I don't know how anyone could not see that. I am holding out hope, for a couple waiver claims next week.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

DTGLOL

The line has been garbage for awhile now. I don't know how anyone could not see that. I am holding out hope, for a couple waiver claims next week.

I'm with ya there. There are a few teams deep enough at some postions, that we may see one or two players worth picking up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I'm with ya there. There are a few teams deep enough at some postions, that we may see one or two players worth picking up.

I will be watching the Cowboys O-line cuts for one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Maybe a team looking to dump a vet o-lineman making too much $$$. We can only hope.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Maybe a team looking to dump a vet o-lineman making too much $$$. We can only hope.

In that case, he would not be subject to the waiver process though. So he could choose to sign with a contender if he could.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

DTGLOL

I will be watching the Cowboys O-line cuts for one.

Yeah, they could have someone. I think they also have to pay Hardy a bit more than they expected, so they may have cap issues to cover all of his incentives.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

DTGLOL

In that case, he would not be subject to the waiver process though. So he could choose to sign with a contender if he could.

I'd like to see someone with the $$$ needs come here, if they could help. True, they could choose, but maybe our extra cap space could be an incentive over not playing, or going somewhere else for less.We do have some space to play with, if the right person comes available.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I thought we get first shot at the waiver wire.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I'd like to see someone with the $$$ needs come here, if they could help. True, they could choose, but maybe our extra cap space could be an incentive over not playing, or going somewhere else for less.We do have some space to play with, if the right person comes available.

I am thinking more along the lines of a young guy who cant break the lineup of a team with a strong O-line. So they reluctantly cut him in hopes of bringing him back later. Or they try to stash him on their practice squad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

Vets are not subject to the waiver process B.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I've got Donald Trump working on that right now.  :D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DTGLOL

I've got Donald Trump working on that right now.  :D

lolIf your vested, you are not subject to waivers. And you get vested, by being on the active roster for at least 6 games a year, for 4 seasons. So anything less than that, would be fair game for the Bucs to snag. There has been some good players found that way. I believe Penn was a waiver claim.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Great idea, a class action?

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.