Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Spider 2 Y Banana

Participant

So living in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Falcons/Bulldog fans and most them are dumb/unrealistic.  This is the draft plan from one of the more level headed ones I know.  He asked what I thought of his draft for them, I told him he needed to stay off the drugs.  What do you guys think?If no trades occur...Round 1. OT - Greg Robinson (Auburn)Round 2. DE - Dee Ford (Auburn)Round 3. S - Deone Bucannon (Wash)Round 4. G/OT - Cyril Richardson (BU)Round 4. TE - CJ Fiedorowicz (Iowa) Round 5. QB - Arron Murray (Georgia)Round 6. RB - Jerrick McKinnon (GSUIf we trade down to 10 or 11 and can pick up an extra 2nd and 5th (possibly)Round 1. S - Ha Ha Clinton Round 2. DE - Dee FordRound 2. OLB - Jeremiah AttaochuRound 3. OLB - Carl Bradford Round 4. G/OT - Cyril RichardsonRound 4. TE - CJ Feidorowicz Round 5. QB - Arron MurrayRound 5. OT - Seantrel HendersonRound 6. RB - Jerrick McKinnonBut more than likely the Falcons are going to trade for Clowney which would be very cool if we got him. Ultimately though we would be giving up a ton of really good picks later. Really need to try to retain our second and third round pick this year.The simple fact is that if we lost Osi we would have zero pass rush. It might be the right move to make.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would the Lions or Titans trade up in front of us?  Who would they be going after?  Evans?  Manziel? respectively?  That would give them a shot at Ebron for value.  They have no one at TE.They're rapidly becoming talent deficient at tackle and Safety and the two 1st rounders indicated make a lot of sense for them.Other than that - It wasn't bad until the trade for Clowney nonsense came in... 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why would the Lions or Titans trade up in front of us?  Who would they be going after?  Evans?  Manziel? respectively?  That would give them a shot at Ebron for value.  They have no one at TE.They're rapidly becoming talent deficient at tackle and Safety and the two 1st rounders indicated make a lot of sense for them.Other than that - It wasn't bad until the trade for Clowney nonsense came in...

I think the Richardson pick in the 4th was quite a bit off.  I could easily see him gone in the 2nd, but hoping he would be there for our 3rd.  I also think McKinnon will be gone before they pick in the 6th.  Also think Murray is gone much higher than 5th...and him going to the Falcons doesnt make much sense either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really only focused on the impact guys in the first couple of rounds.Went and looked at their roster.  Safety and Tight End are ridiculously deficit...  (Cannot understand why they would let a guy like Decoud get away...)  They really do need to trade out to go for either of those positions.If they stay at 6, they'll take a OT (which we will abuse for two games next year... :) )

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really only focused on the impact guys in the first couple of rounds.Went and looked at their roster.  Safety and Tight End are ridiculously deficit...  (Cannot understand why they would let a guy like Decoud get away...)  They really do need to trade out to go for either of those positions.If they stay at 6, they'll take a OT (which we will abuse for two games next year... :) )

I even think OT is an iffy for them.  The brass up here loves Sam Baker and just paid him last year.  I realize dude is never healthy and when he is he still isnt elite...but Im personally hoping they jump all over Barr.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, we have to “take time for that?”Sh1t, I do that every day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the funniest thing for the Falcons would be another trade up for clowney. Everyone keeps crediting Dimitroff with trading up for players but man have they missed out on a lot high picks in his tenure.  In trading for Jones and Trufant they’ve given away a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and two 4ths along with the swapping of 1st’s with the Browns and Rams.  Last year was a perfect example of what happens if they suffer any injuries.  They have some of the worst depth in the league.  I hope they trade up again

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So said “we” a lot in the OP….. You sure you ain’t an undercover Falcons fan??

Please wait…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.