Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Let's Talk Cowboys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

It’s victory Monday once again. So it’s on to the Cowboys, who lost last night to the New York football Giants, 7-10. The Boys are 11-2 with a rookie qb and a rookie running back. They are not playing like rookies but seasoned vets.
    Our old friend, Rod Marinelli, is doing an excellent job as their Defensive Coordinator. An argument can be made that when he left Tampa, the Tampa defense wasn’t the same. The Cowboy defense is playing well. It shows that the group is greater than the sum of its parts.
    Another old friend, Rich Bisaccia, heads up their special teams. Our special teams, especially Bryan Anger and Josh Robinson, have been outstanding. That must continue in order for the Bucs to get a victory in front of a national audience.
    The Bucs offense seems to be in a funk lately. It’s the NFL, (I am sure Saints posters are saying the same thing about their offense). They and Jameis have been taking care of the ball. I believe they will get thru this soon.
    But, the Bucs defense is outstanding in every way. So, it looks like it will be another low scoring, hard fought game against the Boys. If the Bucs can continue to get turnover, while taking care of the ball, victory will most likely be theirs.
    Go Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

DEBUCSOWN
    Participant

Stoked for this game. Disappointed the giants won last night, but they certainly set the blue print of how to stop the cowboys offense. NYG has a solid defense, but not much better if better at all than the Bucs(especially lately) imo they can’t let zeke beat them(easier said than done behind that o line). Need to try to make dak them with his arm And get him out of rhythm early. Should be one Hell of a game! Go bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    m_j
    Participant

if we keep ’em low scoring we might pull an upset

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Defense5599
    Blocked

If I’m Mike Smith, I would’ve gone over the Giants game into the wee hours of the morning, and I spend today’s defensive team meeting going over it with the team.  Show them what it takes to stop Dak and Zeke.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Easythe great
    Participant

I’ll be there. This is a game that has Winston written all over it. Prime time game under the bright lights I can see him having a career game

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

Detrimental
    Participant

For us to win this game, we’ll need Winston to be patient. I’m not sure how the Cowboys will play our guys specifically, but they play zone most of the time. And they have athletic linebackers like Sean Lee who can close in a heartbeat. They are #1 in stuffing the run and they don’t blitz at all. We’ll need the OL to give Jameis some time to go through his reads.

Noticed a lot of jamming of Dez Bryant yesterday. We’ll have to play physical with them on the outside.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Reverend fabio
    Participant

People get scared of records easily. Cowboys are fools gold, they played a soft schedule and The Giants exposed them. Bucs will beat them next Sunday night!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TampaBucks05
    Participant

I noted a lot of Cowboy injuries last night. I also think our offense is due for a solid game. I predict a high scoring affair and another W on Sunday night!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    warrenfb12
    Participant

Loving this winning streak and our big time defensive play.

That said, the streak is masking how ugly this offense has been. Its starting to feel like the Bucs will have to win out to make the playoffs.

So, this offense needs to find itself. We cannot continue to allow teams to hang around, its going to get us bit. Jameis and Mike need to put this on their shoulders and score some points. I can’t believe how the Saints shut down Mike Evans. They have got to find a way.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucNCane
    Participant

Agreed Fabio. Cowboys with Dak are a 1 and done playoff team. Just hope they don’t play Romo for our game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

Gotta beat’em with our  passing game ’cause you sure aren’t going to run on them.

Stopping Elliot makes Dez a bit more manageable.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

It’s victory Monday once again. So it’s on to the Cowboys, who lost last night to the New York football Giants, 7-10. The Boys are 11-2 with a rookie qb and a rookie running back. They are not playing like rookies but seasoned vets. Our old friend, Rod Marinelli, is doing an excellent job as their Defensive Coordinator. An argument can be made that when he left Tampa, the Tampa defense wasn’t the same. The Cowboy defense is playing well. It shows that the group is greater than the sum of its parts. Another old friend, Rich Bisaccia, heads up their special teams. Our special teams, especially Bryan Anger and Josh Robinson, have been outstanding. That must continue in order for the Bucs to get a victory in front of a national audience. The Bucs offense seems to be in a funk lately. It’s the NFL, (I am sure Saints posters are saying the same thing about their offense). They and Jameis have been taking care of the ball. I believe they will get thru this soon. But, the Bucs defense is outstanding in every way. So, it looks like it will be another low scoring, hard fought game against the Boys. If the Bucs can continue to get turnover, while taking care of the ball, victory will most likely be theirs. Go Bucs!

The Dallas Defense is average at best.

They’re not blowing the doors off of offenses by no means.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Biggs3535
    Participant

It’s victory Monday once again. So it’s on to the Cowboys, who lost last night to the New York football Giants, 7-10. The Boys are 11-2 with a rookie qb and a rookie running back. They are not playing like rookies but seasoned vets. Our old friend, Rod Marinelli, is doing an excellent job as their Defensive Coordinator. An argument can be made that when he left Tampa, the Tampa defense wasn’t the same. The Cowboy defense is playing well. It shows that the group is greater than the sum of its parts. Another old friend, Rich Bisaccia, heads up their special teams. Our special teams, especially Bryan Anger and Josh Robinson, have been outstanding. That must continue in order for the Bucs to get a victory in front of a national audience. The Bucs offense seems to be in a funk lately. It’s the NFL, (I am sure Saints posters are saying the same thing about their offense). They and Jameis have been taking care of the ball. I believe they will get thru this soon. But, the Bucs defense is outstanding in every way. So, it looks like it will be another low scoring, hard fought game against the Boys. If the Bucs can continue to get turnover, while taking care of the ball, victory will most likely be theirs. Go Bucs!

The Dallas Defense is average at best. They’re not blowing the doors off of offenses by no means.

Dallas’ defense is the 5th scoring defense in the NFL.  They have been much better than average.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

The Dallas defense is 2nd in rush defense and 16th overall. They are low in pass defense. So they can be had. I thought they played well last night and Coach Marinelli is doing a good job. Go Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Northern Rep
    Participant

I’ll be there. This is a game that has Winston written all over it. Prime time game under the bright lights I can see him having a career game

Where abouts in Texas? I’ll be drviing up from San Antonio to see the game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.