Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Let's Talk Cowboys

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Havok904
    Participant

Hey look, he did it again. Lol.

…do you read?

Damn you are so dumb

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Biggs3535
    Participant

That jacked up stat you keep bringing up is misleading at best.

Scoring Defense = Jacked-up, Misleading Stat?  Bwaahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Havok904 wrote:  The Chargers and Saints are better than them in that regard

It’s blatantly obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about at this point.  The Chargers and Saints are 29th and 30th in the NFL in scoring defense.  Please buy a clue.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

So, do you always try to “win” your arguments by changing your initial position?

I didn’t change my initial position ya’ dumb azz. Have your mom read the thread for you.

Wow! Now we are name-calling. Good for you. Let’s review: First you say that “The Dallas Defense is average at best” (pay attention, those last two words are key). Next, you change your argument to Dallas’ defense is average in terms of total yard allowed. This thread has become reminiscent of last week when you began by saying that Brees was a threat as a roll out passer before changing your argument to Brees is a threat because of his elusiveness in the pocket. You are either being a troll or you are illiterate.

Me:

The Dallas Defense is average at best. They’re not blowing the doors off of offenses by no means.

Biggs:

Dallas’ defense is the 5th scoring defense in the NFL. They have been much better than average.

Me:

In terms of total defense they are.

===============

So what’s so confusing dumb ass?

I never said “in terms of total yards allowed”.

You still Butt Hurt over Drew Brees?

Kill yourself before it gets worse….

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

That jacked up stat you keep bringing up is misleading at best.

Scoring Defense = Jacked-up, Misleading Stat? Bwaahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Havok904 wrote: The Chargers and Saints are better than them in that regard

It’s blatantly obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about at this point. The Chargers and Saints are 29th and 30th in the NFL in scoring defense. Please buy a clue.

The only thing blatant is the fact you hate to lose an argument.

A feeble response, but at least you tried.

Poor fella

PS..

TampaBuck05 is trying to take away your trophy for being the Pewter Report’s biggest Azz Klown.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Biggs3535
    Participant

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Dunnfor28
    Participant

Big G locked up . .  again. You like the Ayers of the message board

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GoldsonAges
    Participant

The Cowboys are a physical team upfront on both sides of the ball. The OL is the best in the NFL IMO. They are great at run and pass blocking. Its hard to run on them and Sean Lee is healthy again and flying around out there.

The only chance we have once again is if we can turn it into a defensive battle. Our offense is hampered by all the injuries at WR and inconsistent OL play.

Should be a great game. My money is on the Bucs again I am riding this train baby!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GottaJaboo wrote:
    (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
    Update - UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

TampaBucks05
    Participant

So, do you always try to “win” your arguments by changing your initial position?

I didn’t change my initial position ya’ dumb azz. Have your mom read the thread for you.

Wow! Now we are name-calling. Good for you. Let’s review: First you say that “The Dallas Defense is average at best” (pay attention, those last two words are key). Next, you change your argument to Dallas’ defense is average in terms of total yard allowed. This thread has become reminiscent of last week when you began by saying that Brees was a threat as a roll out passer before changing your argument to Brees is a threat because of his elusiveness in the pocket. You are either being a troll or you are illiterate.

Me: The Dallas Defense is average at best. They’re not blowing the doors off of offenses by no means.Biggs: Dallas’ defense is the 5th scoring defense in the NFL. They have been much better than average.Me: In terms of total defense they are.===============So what’s so confusing dumb ass? I never said “in terms of total yards allowed”. You still Butt Hurt over Drew Brees? Kill yourself before it gets worse….

Lol. This guy.

“Total defense” is synonymous with “total yards allowed” when referring to NFL defensive stats. So again, you fail to use/understand proper terminology when speaking about football (which is getting quite annoying at this point).

As far as me being the board’s biggest “azz clown”,  few (if any) posters would agree with you. In fact, you continue to make yourself more unintelligible by the day. A poster makes a logical point against your stance and you respond with a barrage of grade school-level insults. What’s the matter? Red board getting under your skin? Lol.

Take some advice and step away from your parent’s computer. Go play outside, get some exercise, or read a book. Good day.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TampaBucks05
    Participant

McCoy and David will play tonight. Per Buccaneers.com.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

McCoy and David will play tonight. Per Buccaneers.com.

Good.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Anonymous
    Inactive
    1. Bucs need these things to happen in order to win. All three, aside from the obvious scoring of more points.

They need to keep the time of possession either in their favor, or relatively even. Probably +\-3 minutes. Keeping our defense fresh is vital.

They need to keep the penalties to a quiet minimum. Particularly, again, the offensive line. They need their stuff to be precise. The games they play will be important. No drive killing holds, or big play erasers.

Turnover margin has to be even or again, no more than plus 1 to the Boys.

Thise three things happen, the Bucs will keep the game very close. If they win all three by a decent margin, they will beat the Cowboys in a close game.

The Bucs will be tested mightily. But they have been to louder places before, so the communication is getting there.

I see the Cowboys winning this game. 24-17. Final.

No way the Bucs blow this team out in a win. No chance.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    XFactor
    Participant

I think it will be big to get off to a quick start, get in Dak’s head. Keep that horrible 3rd down streak going for Dak.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.