Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Let's Talk Saints

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    TampaBucks05
    Participant

I never said Brees will be beat us by rolling out consistently. You did. Brees is capable of rolling out and breaking containment completing passes is all I said. All that other crap you wrote is some incoherent, unrelated crap you made up to save face and confuse.

No, you said that the Bucs need to prevent Brees from rolling out to extend plays. In the context of this conversation, that comment suggests that Brees threatens our chance of winning the game because of his “ability” to throw on the run.

My only point throughout this thread has been that Brees is not a ‘run and gun’ QB; Brees will never be successful playing that style of football (as evidenced by his performance last week).

Seems pretty cut and dry to me…. but somehow making complete sense and having a valid opinion means I am trying “save face and confuse” by being “incoherent”. Listen, I have get no pleasure out of this. I have no interest in continuing to repeat what has already been said. Other posters who know me know that I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. The Bucs are on a roll and we should just enjoy it. Good day.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

This is the real test for our defense. If we hold the Saints to 21 or fewer, then I see us walking out of Ray Jay with a win.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

I will be watching FS Vonn Bell just to see what we missed.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Twelfth White
    Participant

Vaccaro’s going to be out for both of our games due to him dropping the appeal of his suspension.  A nice boost.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Formerly GMC 93

J.A.S.H.E.R.
    Participant

Cam Jordan and Sheldon Rankins are game wreckers. I hope we get that ‘bully the bully’ attitude back from the OL… sure wasn’t their last week like it was against Seattle.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

Cam Jordan and Sheldon Rankins are game wreckers. I hope we get that ‘bully the bully’ attitude back from the OL… sure wasn’t their last week like it was against Seattle.

Rankins having a good year? Didn’t he start the year injured?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

DonkeyHunter
    Participant

I will be watching FS Vonn Bell just to see what we missed.

Ditto.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    J.A.S.H.E.R.
    Participant

Rankins having a good year? Didn’t he start the year injured?

Yeah man, I’ve seen the Saints a few times on Nfl Redzone. The guy is a very good pass rusher, they even line him up at times at DE…and very feisty in the run game. Him and Jordan both have high motors and will be a pain in the ass to run against tomorrow.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

I saw some Saints fans at International Mall today. Must be the two bus loads that come down every year. They dress as odd walking around the mall as they do for the games. No Piccadilly for them to eat at this year after the game. lol

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    DEBUCSOWN
    Participant

I think brees goes off on the Bucs after not throwing a TD last week.

Saints 31
    Bucs 24

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    pewterblood
    Participant

I’ll just go ahead and predict 30 – 21 Bucs

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TampaBucks05
    Participant
    Ian Rapoport @Rapsheet
    #Saints RB Mark Ingram (toe, knee), who was hobbled but played last week, will play today vs. #Bucs, source said. Should be moving better.</p>

If Ingram is out and the fans show up (two things that I think will happen) we should be able to handle this Saints team without incident. Evans is going to bust Moore’s ass all over that field on Sunday (don’t forget that Moore was labeled a “locker room cancer”, so I’m sure there is no shortage of hard feelings between him and the Bucs organization).

Well, it looks like the game is close to a sell out, so we should have another loud crowd. That being said, Ingram is going to play today. In this case, I think the game will be a lot closer than we would like.

PREDICTION:

Saints 34 Bucs 35

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    freddy
    Participant

I predict a blowout!  Bucs 42 Aints 13, Hargreaves gets a pick six and Spence has three sacks.

The Bucs are due for a statement game and this is it.

and yes, I have started the party early

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    jhop88
    Participant

Offense needs to step up today. L3 games, only averaging 18pts/game…granted 2 of those games were against really good defenses.  Looking for a 28+ pt output today from Winston and the O.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    RudeGuy
    Participant

I think brees goes off on the Bucs after not throwing a TD last week. Saints 31 Bucs 24

I keep hearing this kind of talk. There were some saying it about Wilson who was healthy againt and even beat the Patriots a couple of weeks before the game with the Bucs. And then Rivers who has won vs the Falcons and the great Broncos defense this season. Both really got QBs. Still the Bucs D is not getting credit for shutting these QBs down. Now Brees is coming to town and will blown them away. I have also noticed there has been less of this talk each week after another Bucs victory. Here is what I think. I don’t think the Bucs care about Brees being pissed about not throwing for a TD last week. I think they care that the Saints are the next team on the schedule and must be stopped.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.