Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Let's Talk Saints

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    GOBUCS!!YKJ
    Participant

Let’s give fired up!!! Big game just like the old days when we got after Vick, Cunningham, and others we need pressure on Breeze can’t afford to keep him in the game the Mr. 5K he will want to throw it up if given a chance Mr. 5K is a Jedi Master in the 2min offense really in the 30 second offense he’s that good so pressure pressure pressure!!   Aguyo or how ever you spell your name!! if your reading DONT MISS FIELD GOALS TODAY!! So when  the defense gets you in position kick the damn ball through the uprights!!!!!

We can’t get conservative if we get up early step on their throats!! We also need the Dirty birds to lose so that’s our game to watch in the early game.  Our best chance at making a run is taking the division!!

GO BUCS!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

BP1
    Participant

I think brees goes off on the Bucs after not throwing a TD last week. Saints 31 Bucs 24

I keep hearing this kind of talk. There were some saying it about Wilson who was healthy againt and even beat the Patriots a couple of weeks before the game with the Bucs. And then Rivers who has won vs the Falcons and the great Broncos defense this season. Both really got QBs. Still the Bucs D is not getting credit for shutting these QBs down. Now Brees is coming to town and will blown them away. I have also noticed there has been less of this talk each week after another Bucs victory. Here is what I think. I don’t think the Bucs care about Brees being pissed about not throwing for a TD last week. I think they care that the Saints are the next team on the schedule and must be stopped.

Great call Rudeguy. I think we got a few more believers today. 🙂

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    PepsiCo
    Participant

I’m glad the Buc’s can take care of a team with a losing record. Now can they take care of a team with the most wins in the league playing for home field advantage?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TampaBucks05
    Participant

The Bucs have already proven to me that they can beat any team. Of course there is a chance we lose next week, but I will still believe that we have a good shot at beating ANY team in ANY stadium.

And I almost forgot to mention….. Brees looked downright awful on his rollout passing attempts last night.  He missed a wide-open WR for a TD one (which ultimately would have won them the game) and got creamed by Robert Ayers on another. But that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who has watched the guy play, as he is awful at throwing on the run.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

The Bucs have already proven to me that they can beat any team. Of course there is a chance we lose next week, but I will still believe that we have a good shot at beating ANY team in ANY stadium. And I almost forgot to mention….. Brees looked downright awful on his rollout passing attempts last night. He missed a wide-open WR for a TD one (which ultimately would have won them the game) and got creamed by Robert Ayers on another. But that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who has watched the guy play, as he is awful at throwing on the run.

He hit 25 out 41 pass attempts with a QBR of 48.5.

Apparently he sucked in all phases of the passing game not just roll outs.

Nice try, but your analysis is flawed.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.