Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Let's Talk Seahawks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

Well, a very nice win for the Buccaneers in Kansas City. So it’s time to move on to Seattle.
    First of all, Russell Wilson looks healthy which makes him scary. He runs around like Fran Tarkenton. Even if the receivers are covered, he can keep a play alive where they become open. On a trick play, the defense still has to account for him. Obviously, stopping the run will be critical. They had over 100 yards against the Eagles.
    Their defense obviously is top-notch, experienced, and a challenge for our young Jameis. He had a great game last Sunday. But, he has to continue to play well for the Bucs to have any chance. Like in KC, the OL will have to play well. If they have a bad day, forget it.
    The Bucs have to play better than they did in KC. I believe they can so it should be fun to watch.
    Go Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

BucsBay
    Participant

The Seahawks are playing great football right now, especially on offense. I think we have to score at least in the high 20’s to have a chance.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Defense5599
    Blocked

When Jameis came into the league, he said he was not afraid to throw on Richard Sherman.   Let’s see if he’s true to his word.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Seahawks are playing great football right now, especially on offense. I think we have to score at least in the high 20’s to have a chance.

Seattle lost Prosise to injury last night so are thin at RB. Hopefully we can stop their running game and hit Wilson a few times. Spence and McCoy are going to need to get to him to have any prayer. Our defense has looked a lot better the last two weeks though so there is hope.

We can’t keep kicking FGs against a team like Seattle though, we almost lost in KC because we had to settle too often and let them stay in a game that we were dominating. We will need to finish drives and put TDs up there.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Buc Bauce
    Participant

Evans vs. Sherman will be fun. Mike needs to keep his cool cuz Sherman lives to talk shit and get in people’s head.

We should get Pamphile back, which will help in the running game, and yes, we MUST get pressure on Wilson with the front 4 in order to keep the score manageable. If they can control the clock and convert on 3rd downs at will, we’re done.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TampaBucks05
    Participant

We have to split Seahawks/Cowboys and win the rest if we want playoffs. I believe we can and will do it though!

GO BUCS!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Garv
    Participant

Sure, the Seahawks will be favored but I don’t think the Buccaneers will be intimidated. This game will be a great test for the young Bucs, a game at home when they truly are playing their best football. Peaking at the right time I think the Bucs have a real chance to win this game. And I KNOW Jameis Winston feels this way.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

"We're all here because we're not all there."
    as always, GO BUCS!!!

BucsBay
    Participant

Seattle lost Prosise to injury last night so are thin at RB. Hopefully we can stop their running game and hit Wilson a few times. Spence and McCoy are going to need to get to him to have any prayer. Our defense has looked a lot better the last two weeks though so there is hope. We can’t keep kicking FGs against a team like Seattle though, we almost lost in KC because we had to settle too often and let them stay in a game that we were dominating. We will need to finish drives and put TDs up there.

Rawling returned and is a good back too. Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin are on fire, and Graham has had some really good games.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Bucpride5
    Participant

Wilson looks healthy, Baldwin and Graham are HUGE targets and our passive defense that plays with zero intensity needs to hold them to Field Goals.

Anyone know if Seattle has changed how they use Sherman? He usually only covers one side of the field and doesn’t follow the #1 WR.

If the defense was more aggressive and challenged receivers at the LOS and was good at blitzing I’d feel better about this week. But even with Seattle making the long trip I see them winning by 10

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

2016, can't be worse than Lovie's first year, right...

Detrimental
    Participant

Not feeling as confident about this one than I did about the KC game. They have underrated playmakers on offense and that defense is elite. This game is going to take another team effort of people making plays. Shorts and Shepard are going to need to keep winning on the outside. Evans and Sherman will be interesting but they’ll keep ET back to save him from getting torched. I do think it can be a close game if we can take advantage of their weak OL play. If we can sack Wilson 3-4 times Sunday and get pressure at will on him it’ll be a close game. Need McCoy/Spence/Ayers to bring their A game. On defense all they do is play C3 and keep a deep safety back. Martin could have a big game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    m_j
    Participant

I feel no optimism. We always match good with Chiefs, I knew we’d get a chance there!

Next week we’re getting different beast in the town , don’t be surprised if you see blowout. Noone happier than me if I’m wrong, but I am afraid that’s how its gonna be

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

another tough one, but cant wait to see how we follow up the Chiefs win

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    buccnation
    Participant

I was very confident heading into Kansas City but I am not as confident facing a hot Seattle team. The Chiefs have a extremely average offense but Seattle is a lot better. Their line might be the worst in football though so hopefully we stop the run and get good, consistent pressure on Wilson.

Our offensive line played great against a great Chiefs defense and hopefully they continue their success against a very good Seattle front seven.

Also, I hope Michael Bennett gets shut down. Hopefully Marpet puts him on his a**.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucNCane
    Participant

At least we have speed in the DL to limit Wilson’s running around like an idiot skill.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

I feel no optimism. We always match good with Chiefs, I knew we’d get a chance there!

Next week we’re getting different beast in the town , don’t be surprised if you see blowout. Noone happier than me if I’m wrong, but I am afraid that’s how its gonna be

I have to respectfully disagree on a blow out. It wouldn’t surprise me if they win. But, I don’t Jameis will allow a blow out to happen. Seattle did lose to New Orleans a few weeks ago. So, anything is possible. Go Bucs!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.