LIBucs 1 and Only Mock Draft

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LIBucsFan93
    Participant

Crazy as this sounds I don’t think the Arizona Cardinals are going to draft Kyler Murray. We all know how the media likes driving stories for the NFL Draft. Murray wasn’t even mentioned in pre-draft circles until he spurned MLB for the NFL. I just don’t think the drafts Quarterback class is that strong. If this happens then it’s going to cause a ripple effect on everyone’s draft board. The Top 4 defensive prospects are gone when the Bucs hit the clock. So here goes. No Trades.

1st Round- Jawaan Taylor-OT-Florida- From the get go (right or wrong) Bruce Arians has declared Jameis Winston his starter. What better way to insure Winston’s success than solidifying the OL in front of him!

2nd Round- Deandre Baker- CB- Georgia- The Bucs Secondary could use an effective press man cover guy. Baker is technically sound and excels in man to man coverage which the Bucs DC Bowles is transitioning to.

3rd Round- Jaylon Ferguson- DE/OLB-Louisiana Tech- I’m more of a production over potential fan. This is why I like Ferguson. He has put up solid Stats a at La Tech. 45 sacks in 4 years. In a defensive heavy draft Ferguson is available in the 3rd round.

4th Round- Benny Snell- RB- Kentucky- Production, Production, Production. That’s all Benny Snell has done for 3 years at Kentucky. Add in that he’s done this against some tough SEC teams and I’m all in on this selection.

5th Round- Beau Benzschawel- OL- Wisconsin- Solidifying the Guard position should be an absolute priority for the Bucs. Benz was part of a OL that had one of college footballs best running attacks.

6th Round- Demarcus Christmas- DL- FSU- The Bucs need added depth across the roster and Christmas brings just that.

7th Round- Jarrett Stidham- QB- Auburn- The Bucs need a developmental QB as a back-up. If Winston gets hurt the Bucs are doomed because Gabbert and Griffin aren’t going to win many games as a starters.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GameTime
    Participant

I dont mind the jawaan pick, but would rather DL.  Will the front office have jonathan cooper nightmares?  Like benny’s snell, but would rather have a pass catcher than a bruiser.  Jalen hurd late is intriguing, not sure about his concussion history though, or what position he really wants to play.  The Memphis backup is also intriguing, but I’ve only read about him.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

No chance stidham last to rd 7,in fact imo he ends up best qb of this draft

Gone by mid rd 4

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    LIBucsFan93
    Participant

True. QB tend to get over drafted. After the first 5 or 6 guys at QB I don’t see this class getting much love. I tossed Stidman and Brett Rypien around with that 7th round pick.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

Ferguson isn’t going to last until the 3rd round.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    CollinP
    Participant

1. Ed Oliver DL

2. Darnell Savage S

3. Blake Cashman LB

4. Ben Powers OL

5. Shareef Miller Edge

6. Miles Gaskin RB

7. Hunter Renfrow WR

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GameTime
    Participant

1. Ed oliver.

2.  Jeffrey Simmons. He probably doesnt fall this far but his red flags and ACL might drop him.  (Chauncey Gardner Johnson)

3.  Yodny Cajuste.

4.  Jachai Polite. Again, might not far this far but his stock has tumbled. (Khalen Saunders/ trysten hill)

5.  Phil Haynes. Or any OL.

6.  Jalen Hurd.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.