Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Capt Kidd

Participant

Watching his vids, I remember what Brad Culpepper said  “If he wasn’t a football coach, he’d be a homeless person.” There’s something weird about it, but I like his wild eyes and passion for it. LOL  http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/GM_Jason_Licht_Press_Conference/0e53c84b-ab33-4258-9e46-a889c647007b

• Anonymous

Inactive

what are you trying to say? o.o

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m trying to say I think Licht is a football junkie like Kiffin was. And I like it. :-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

[quuote]On if the team’s defensive additions during free agency allowed them to improve their offense through the draft)“Absolutely, it helped us. Like I said earlier, we weren’t pigeonholed into having to get one particular thing. It allowed us to take the tight end, which wasn’t a big area of need and running back, which definitely wasn’t a big area of need.”This confirms they went BAP with their board.

• Anonymous

Inactive

and it helped :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am definitely seeing the Licht!  He’s like a kid in a candy store; can’t wipe that smile off his face  ;D ;D ;D  Drafting for need early in the draft when it greatly conflicts with BAP is suicide. Later rounds is fine, but GOTTA take those premium picks when you get the chance, regardless of position.     As of now, our draft looks masterful...

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.