Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 61 reply threads

• Author

• Skull and Bones

Participant

Vindication? Bucs GM Licht – Bucs Would Have Drafted Mariota If…Published on May 9, 2015  in News  by Joe MurgiaI was 100% convinced the Bucs would take Marcus Mariota with the first pick in the draft. I gave lots of reasons but for me, there was one specific thing that sealed the deal. Mariota will be a Buc! I guarantee it! I took a lot of grief for my proclamations. And rightfully so. Opinions are one thing. Guarantees (and wagering on Mariota to the Bucs) are just plain stupid. But how close was I to the truth? Did the Bucs really consider Mariota a top prospect? Was there any chance he would be their guy?What Convinced Me?In my extensive article, posted on May 3rd, I explained why I felt the Bucs waited until the last minute to draft Jameis Winston. A 2nd rape accuser had been mentioned in Erica Kinsman’s lawsuit vs. FSU and then again in the lawsuit vs. Winston. If the Bucs had announced their intention to draft Winston, and the 2nd accuser went public, they would have been in a difficult situation.On March 25th, WDAE host, Steve Duemig, said a private investigator had found the 2nd accuser and learned that she would cooperate and join Kinsman’s lawsuit. Then, on April 3rd, Jason Cole of “Bleacher Report,” reported there were expectations from multiple sources that she may come forward and testify in Kinsman’s lawsuit or file one of her own. A few weeks later, Duemig went back on the air, upped the ante and said the 2nd woman would come forward “right before the draft.” Either way, I didn’t think the Bucs would risk it and I went all in on Mariota.It didn’t happen. As we all now know, Winston was the pick. And Duemig said, via Twitter, that his source for the “right before the draft” part was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  So, the Bucs obviously knew of the possibility of a 2nd rape accuser coming forward. After the draft, some members of the media were still suggesting that the Bucs waited until the last minute on Winston because they wanted to entertain trade offers. But as I wrote on May 3rd, Jason Licht and Lovie Smith both said a trade was not going to happen. They wanted a quarterback.If you listened to certain blog writers, Mariota just didn’t have what the Bucs wanted. Pewter Report’s Scott Reynolds reported what the Bucs thought of Mariota in his Fab 5 article on May 1st.From Pewter Report:“…don’t be surprised if Winston, who has a superior football I.Q., quickly absorbs Dirk Koetter’s playbook and has success right out of the gate. That wouldn’t happen with Oregon’s Marcus Mariota, who is viewed as a project at the next level and that’s why he wasn’t drafted by Tampa Bay.”“Winston was clearly the pick. The team was only doing its due diligence on Mariota.”“It’s time for me to address some rumors that have gotten out of control on the Internet regarding Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and the Bucs’ perceived interest in Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota.”…(Mariota) doesn’t have that outward burning desire to be great that can visually stimulate and elevate the play of his teammates. His docile personality was a stark contrast to Winston’s boldness and confidence that inspired Florida State to a national championship and a 26-1 record…* * * * *I guess the Bucs really had Mariota rated so far behind Winston as a QB, there really was no chance they would draft him. Why draft a project QB with the first overall pick? They obviously had no interest in him. Perceptions were wrong. Just due diligence. Hell, did the Bucs even have a first round grade on him? I had a local reporter tell me the Bucs just weren’t sold on Mariota and would look to trade out if something happened with Winston, off-the-field. Trade out? I thought if the 2nd accuser came forward, Mariota was a lock to be a Buc. How could I have been so wrong?From the May 8th Pewter Report: Fab 5 by Scott Reynolds:“Winston won over the entire building during that visit, and he solidified his status as Tampa Bay’s leader in the clubhouse during the 2015 offseason. But Mariota made a favorable impression, too, and Licht revealed that he would have been Tampa Bay’s pick had another off-field incident popped up and negatively affected Winston’s draft grade.”* * * * *Wait, what?And after the Titans drafted Mariota with the number 2 pick, head coach Ken Whisenhunt spoke about Mariota and his chances of starting. Maybe he might not be that much of a project after all? We shall see.From the Tennessean:Coach Ken Whisenhunt has been saying for months that Mariota probably would be the team’s starter if the Titans picked him second overall, and he didn’t back away from that stance Thursday.“That’s the plan. That’s what we anticipate being the case,” Whisenhunt said. “We have to work hard and push him to try to get him prepared.”Mariota has the qualities to jump-start an entire team. His former teammates and coaches at Oregon have said it, and if you look around the NFL, it’s easy to identify the teams that rally around their quarterback and the ones that don’t.Mariota, in time, is capable of being a leader of men.* * * * *In the end, I was still wrong. But what happens if something “pops up” tomorrow? Or, the next day? Or, right before the season starts? And what if it’s a 2nd rape accusation? Today, Winston filed counterclaims against Erica Kinsman. Michael McCann, legal analyst for Sports Illustrated, says that opened the door for relevant character evidence to be used against him. If it gets to a trial, the jury is going to hear all about his “prior bad acts.” That could include testimony from any other alleged, sexual assault victims. That probably wouldn’t have been the case if Winston hadn’t filed his own suit and claimed harm to his reputation.Will the Bucs be wondering what’s lurking around Jameis Winston’s corner his entire career? Will Lovie Smith and Jason Licht keep their ringers on at night, just in case? I guess the only thing to fix that is a few months, or years, without another incident or news that could cause a suspension.  If Lovie or Licht have any problem sleeping at night, they can always borrow some sleeping pills from Whisenhunt. I don’t think he’ll be needing those any more.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I should print this. I’m in need of new toilet paper.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dog*it article."What if's" and hopeful speculation.  Easy to understand that whack-job's writing on UFO's.

• Anonymous

Inactive

News by Joe Murgia

lol.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Deumig and Jason Cole as sources. Lotsa luck with that Joe.

• bucfan75

Participant

And this is ladies and gentlemen why it is important to do well in school. So you don’t grow up to be a troll living in your mom’s 3rd bedroom for the rest of your life.

• ZMan08151992

bunch of losers…move on

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it distasteful to start a thread in order to draw ridicule toward a former member of this forum. Who is thankfully no longer here to defend himself.  Tisk tisk Skull.  I thought you felt some sympathy for the guy?

• Anonymous

Inactive

You kidding me? Skull posted this because he wants to stir the pot, plain and simple. More pathetic than than this article. At least Joe has some conviction.

• rmslpn

Participant

Matiota is a Titan, * thankfully* move on

• Anonymous

Inactive

Steve Deumig and Jason Cole as sources. Lotsa luck with that Joe.

what I was thinking!  Taking a hardline stance because duimeg said something on air?  Haha.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I fully endorse the content of this article.  I am 90% convinced Winston committed rape and got away with it and that Jason Licht knows it as well and doesn’t care as long as it stays on the back burner. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I fully endorse the content of this article.  I am 90% convinced Winston committed rape and got away with it and that Jason Licht knows it as well and doesn't care as long as it stays on the back burner.

only 90, Huh?  Not sure what you consider the backburner either.

• rmslpn

Participant

I fully endorse the content of this article.  I am 90% convinced Winston committed rape and got away with it and that Jason Licht knows it as well and doesn't care as long as it stays on the back burner.

I am 100% convinced you are a moron

• wesleyc

Who needs a trial, you're almost certain that he did it so anyone who doesn't is either willfully ignorant or involved in some kind of cover-up. If you're 90% sure he did it, you want him him to be guilty for reasons unrelated to the case because there is nothing tangible to support that kind of certainty.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must suck for you to follow football right now.  I can only imagine how disgusting that must be seeing what it did to joe.  You should probably step back from the whole thing for a decade or so.  Or start team shopping.  I enjoy trolling.  Probably in the minority there.  I am not going to want Winston rape trolling around here.  Doesn't look like that is being tolerated by the site admin any more either.  I have almost always enjoyed your posts.  Even when they have really pissed me off initially.  That is your point and you do it well.  I don't think you can be you on this subject and stick around long term. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am 100% convinced you are a moron

+1 big surprise the board racists think Winston is guilty. Joe - don't quit your day job lol.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Licht would have drafted Mariota if… he was better at playing quarterback

• Anonymous

Inactive

With his man-crush Brady about to be suspended, Skull is simply here to lash out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Must suck for you to follow football right now.  I can only imagine how disgusting that must be seeing what it did to joe.  You should probably step back from the whole thing for a decade or so.  Or start team shopping.  I enjoy trolling.  Probably in the minority there.  I am not going to want Winston rape trolling around here.  Doesn't look like that is being tolerated by the site admin any more either.  I have almost always enjoyed your posts.  Even when they have really pissed me off initially.  That is your point and you do it well.  I don't think you can be you on this subject and stick around long term.

so back when the Bucs signed Jeremy Stevens did you tell every Buc fan that was unhappy about it to “go find another team”?    I don’t have to like every move this team makes and voicing our pleasures or displeasures concerning the team we root for is what a message board is for.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Get this crap off the board

• mike25315

Participant

With his man-crush Brady about to be suspended, Skull is simply here to lash out.

Isn't that all he ever does--I think he needs to find him a sweet young thing and get laid. Maybe then he wouldn't be so miserable.

• Anonymous

Inactive

let it go.

• Anonymous

Inactive

so back when the Bucs signed Jeremy Stevens did you tell every Buc fan that was unhappy about it to "go find another team"?    I don't have to like every move this team makes and voicing our pleasures or displeasures concerning the team we root for is what a message board is for.

If anyone would have made it a semi-daily topic, after half a year or so, yes.  Everyone sees the obvious difference between a free agent TE and #1 overall rookie QB.  Even so, if people were still making it a topic continuously over time I would tell them maybe take a break or move on.Everyone also sees the obvious difference between most topics and digging at this specific topic.Again, I love your board game.  I hope I am wrong and I get to keep reading your trolling.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brings up Jeremy Stevens. Hilarious. Among your more weak and desperate troll attempts. Got a laugh out of that one though. Thanks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you here because you do not know the url to the Titans website?  If Mariota is your QB and you feel so badly about the Bucs do us all a favor and go spout nonsense on a Titans board.

• mike25315

Participant

I'm 100 % convinced you need to let it go. It's so obvious you want Jameis to fail so badly. Maybe you're the one who needs something to help you sleep at night. That obsession is eating at your wicked mind so much it's making you comical. I hope you hang around for a long time because I need a good laugh at least once a day and I know that bozo in you will deliver.

• Anonymous

Inactive

A poster is banned but he is still posting via S&B?This is mental masturbation.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s finally happened, Skull…You've gone insane.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You kidding me? Skull posted this because he wants to stir the pot, plain and simple. More pathetic than than this article. At least Joe has some conviction.

what sux is that most don't have the discipline/conviction to ignore his java impersonation.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Vindication? Bucs GM Licht – Bucs Would Have Drafted Mariota If…Published on May 9, 2015  in News  by Joe MurgiaI was 100% convinced the Bucs would take Marcus Mariota with the first pick in the draft. I gave lots of reasons but for me, there was one specific thing that sealed the deal. Mariota will be a Buc! I guarantee it! I took a lot of grief for my proclamations. And rightfully so. Opinions are one thing. Guarantees (and wagering on Mariota to the Bucs) are just plain stupid. But how close was I to the truth? Did the Bucs really consider Mariota a top prospect? Was there any chance he would be their guy?What Convinced Me?In my extensive article, posted on May 3rd, I explained why I felt the Bucs waited until the last minute to draft Jameis Winston. A 2nd rape accuser had been mentioned in Erica Kinsman’s lawsuit vs. FSU and then again in the lawsuit vs. Winston. If the Bucs had announced their intention to draft Winston, and the 2nd accuser went public, they would have been in a difficult situation.On March 25th, WDAE host, Steve Duemig, said a private investigator had found the 2nd accuser and learned that she would cooperate and join Kinsman’s lawsuit. Then, on April 3rd, Jason Cole of “Bleacher Report,” reported there were expectations from multiple sources that she may come forward and testify in Kinsman’s lawsuit or file one of her own. A few weeks later, Duemig went back on the air, upped the ante and said the 2nd woman would come forward “right before the draft.” Either way, I didn’t think the Bucs would risk it and I went all in on Mariota.It didn’t happen. As we all now know, Winston was the pick. And Duemig said, via Twitter, that his source for the “right before the draft” part was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  So, the Bucs obviously knew of the possibility of a 2nd rape accuser coming forward. After the draft, some members of the media were still suggesting that the Bucs waited until the last minute on Winston because they wanted to entertain trade offers. But as I wrote on May 3rd, Jason Licht and Lovie Smith both said a trade was not going to happen. They wanted a quarterback.If you listened to certain blog writers, Mariota just didn’t have what the Bucs wanted. Pewter Report’s Scott Reynolds reported what the Bucs thought of Mariota in his Fab 5 article on May 1st.From Pewter Report:“…don’t be surprised if Winston, who has a superior football I.Q., quickly absorbs Dirk Koetter’s playbook and has success right out of the gate. That wouldn’t happen with Oregon’s Marcus Mariota, who is viewed as a project at the next level and that’s why he wasn’t drafted by Tampa Bay.”“Winston was clearly the pick. The team was only doing its due diligence on Mariota.”“It’s time for me to address some rumors that have gotten out of control on the Internet regarding Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and the Bucs’ perceived interest in Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota.”…(Mariota) doesn’t have that outward burning desire to be great that can visually stimulate and elevate the play of his teammates. His docile personality was a stark contrast to Winston’s boldness and confidence that inspired Florida State to a national championship and a 26-1 record…* * * * *I guess the Bucs really had Mariota rated so far behind Winston as a QB, there really was no chance they would draft him. Why draft a project QB with the first overall pick? They obviously had no interest in him. Perceptions were wrong. Just due diligence. Hell, did the Bucs even have a first round grade on him? I had a local reporter tell me the Bucs just weren’t sold on Mariota and would look to trade out if something happened with Winston, off-the-field. Trade out? I thought if the 2nd accuser came forward, Mariota was a lock to be a Buc. How could I have been so wrong?From the May 8th Pewter Report: Fab 5 by Scott Reynolds:“Winston won over the entire building during that visit, and he solidified his status as Tampa Bay’s leader in the clubhouse during the 2015 offseason. But Mariota made a favorable impression, too, and Licht revealed that he would have been Tampa Bay’s pick had another off-field incident popped up and negatively affected Winston’s draft grade.”* * * * *Wait, what?And after the Titans drafted Mariota with the number 2 pick, head coach Ken Whisenhunt spoke about Mariota and his chances of starting. Maybe he might not be that much of a project after all? We shall see.From the Tennessean:Coach Ken Whisenhunt has been saying for months that Mariota probably would be the team’s starter if the Titans picked him second overall, and he didn’t back away from that stance Thursday.“That’s the plan. That’s what we anticipate being the case,” Whisenhunt said. “We have to work hard and push him to try to get him prepared.”Mariota has the qualities to jump-start an entire team. His former teammates and coaches at Oregon have said it, and if you look around the NFL, it’s easy to identify the teams that rally around their quarterback and the ones that don’t.Mariota, in time, is capable of being a leader of men.* * * * *In the end, I was still wrong. But what happens if something “pops up” tomorrow? Or, the next day? Or, right before the season starts? And what if it’s a 2nd rape accusation? Today, Winston filed counterclaims against Erica Kinsman. Michael McCann, legal analyst for Sports Illustrated, says that opened the door for relevant character evidence to be used against him. If it gets to a trial, the jury is going to hear all about his “prior bad acts.” That could include testimony from any other alleged, sexual assault victims. That probably wouldn’t have been the case if Winston hadn’t filed his own suit and claimed harm to his reputation.Will the Bucs be wondering what’s lurking around Jameis Winston’s corner his entire career? Will Lovie Smith and Jason Licht keep their ringers on at night, just in case? I guess the only thing to fix that is a few months, or years, without another incident or news that could cause a suspension.  If Lovie or Licht have any problem sleeping at night, they can always borrow some sleeping pills from Whisenhunt. I don’t think he’ll be needing those any more.

After Schiano was fired, IMO Whisenhunt was the best coach available. He took Philip Rivers to new heights as his OC, then as their HC transformed the Arizona Cardinals into a very relevant team in a tough and competitive division. I could not believe the Glazers (to my knowledge) never talked to him. After the Glazers hired Lovie, Ruston Webster hired Whisenhunt in Tennessee. I’ve watched many of their PCs since the draft, and get the sense Whisenhunt already trusts Mariota, and he is a tough coach to win over for any QB. The paths of the Bucs and the Titans will be very interesting to follow over the next few years…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After Schiano was fired, IMO Whisenhunt was the best coach available. He took Philip Rivers to new heights as his OC, then as their HC transformed the Arizona Cardinals into a very relevant team in a tough and competitive division. I could not believe the Glazers (to my knowledge) never talked to him. After the Glazers hired Lovie, Ruston Webster hired Whisenhunt in Tennessee. I've watched many of their PCs since the draft, and get the sense Whisenhunt already trusts Mariota, and he is a tough coach to win over for any QB. The paths of the Bucs and the Titans will be very interesting to follow over the next few years...

http://www.titansonline.com

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go get em Joe!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who is Joe Murgia and why is he writing about football if he knows nothing about it?

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I may channel my inner Gerald McCoy for a moment:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

• tbfaninnj

Participant

The fact you say 90% shows how little you know of actual facts of the entire accusation. 1. Rape Kit proved not conclusive of rape.2. Toxicology was negative and didn't support her original story.3. Medical exam did not support her original story of getting hit in the head.4. She stopped cooperating for 9-10 months until Nov 2013. 5. She has changed her story multiple times. The fact you say 90% shows EXTREME hate as well. Former Supreme Court Chief Justice Harding, who has no affiliation to FSU, has more integrity than anyone in the media and would never stake his impeccable reputation on a 20 year old kid. That's on top of 2 other investigations that couldn't find a reasonable validity to her claim. You can saw the cops bungled the investigation, but if any of #'s 1, 2 or 3 support her story, Jameis isn't playing football right now. At least educate yourself on the FACTS that prove you wrong before showing your ignorance in a public forum. 

• mike25315

Participant

The fact you say 90% shows how little you know of actual facts of the entire accusation. 1. Rape Kit proved not conclusive of rape.2. Toxicology was negative and didn't support her original story.3. Medical exam did not support her original story of getting hit in the head.4. She stopped cooperating for 9-10 months until Nov 2013. 5. She has changed her story multiple times. The fact you say 90% shows EXTREME hate as well. Former Supreme Court Chief Justice Harding, who has no affiliation to FSU, has more integrity than anyone in the media and would never stake his impeccable reputation on a 20 year old kid. That's on top of 2 other investigations that couldn't find a reasonable validity to her claim. You can saw the cops bungled the investigation, but if any of #'s 1, 2 or 3 support her story, Jameis isn't playing football right now. At least educate yourself on the FACTS that prove you wrong before showing your ignorance in a public forum.

He just hates so much he wants him to be guilty and is not going to let something as silly as facts influence his personal view of the situation.

• Anonymous

Inactive

update:Joe Murgia May 10, 2015 at 7:12 pm    When Winston gets deposed, he will have no idea what questions to expect when it comes to a 2nd rape accuser. As I wrote, there are sources who expect her to come forward and be a part of the Kinsman lawsuit or file one of her own. Nobody except the people close to the 2nd woman know what she will claim/say. And at the time of his deposition, Winston won’t know, either. Land mines ahead?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this UFOJoe?No really, is it?

• tbfaninnj

Participant

update:Joe Murgia May 10, 2015 at 7:12 pm    When Winston gets deposed, he will have no idea what questions to expect when it comes to a 2nd rape accuser. As I wrote, there are sources who expect her to come forward and be a part of the Kinsman lawsuit or file one of her own. Nobody except the people close to the 2nd woman know what she will claim/say. And at the time of his deposition, Winston won’t know, either. Land mines ahead?

That again is pure speculation. It has been known that a 2nd woman had an encounter with Winston, but never said it was sexual assault. It was reported that she sought counseling after the meeting, but never claimed any wrong doing. This was covered in the SAO investigation and didn't lead to anything. When will you actually provide FACTS? You conveniently avoid the facts of the original allegation that prove your 90% claim wrong and now move to a speculative allegation based on a lawsuit filed by an attorney team that is representing a woman with no basis for her claim.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That again is pure speculation. It has been known that a 2nd woman had an encounter with Winston, but never said it was sexual assault. It was reported that she sought counseling after the meeting, but never claimed any wrong doing. This was covered in the SAO investigation and didn't lead to anything. When will you actually provide FACTS? You conveniently avoid the facts of the original allegation that prove your 90% claim wrong and now move to a speculative allegation based on a lawsuit filed by an attorney team that is representing a woman with no basis for her claim.

I think the second acusation won’t come to anything, if it does it’ll be because Erika’s team sweetened the deal.(hey, check your PM's btw. :)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, Joe is making a career out of this with the website and all. Maybe he will be able to pay off that stupid bet he made. The only downside to PR kicking Joe out is that I could have cleaned up if he had bet me. Damn it man. That was easy money.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was okay with Joe at the end there before he clocked out. At the end of the day, I had to accept that he had every right to say his crazy stuff even if I strongly disagreed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seriously, let it freaking go… Winston is our QB. If you support your team then you should support the people on our team. If you wanna be a baby then go be a Titans fan.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read this and then tell me that Jameis Winston didn't rape Kinsman. This young woman's story is both powerful and appalling at the same time. Having sex without consent IS rape. I will never understand this type of thinking in young men. Having sex with a lifeless subject isn't having sex. I for one enjoy the encounter with a woman when both are actively participating. It takes a truly sick person to actually think they've had sex with a woman in this condition. http://www.hercampus.com/school/fsu/her-story-i-was-told-i-wasn-t-raped

Nobody with any common sense would argue with you two on this topic.    The question is, are his thuggish and immature days behind him and can he stay out of trouble now that he's a multi-millionaire thanks to the Bucs?  But the topic of the thread is Mariota.  I don't think there is any question that Mariota is a class act and he will be a star QB in the NFL for many years to come.  He should have been the Bucs pick.  Licht should be fired.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i wonder how long it’ll be before Skull replies?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess.    Your brilliant genius mind thinks that Skull is Java.  You are wrong about everything Bucs related, might as well be wrong about that as well to remain consistent…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess.    Your brilliant genius mind thinks that Skull is Java. 

I never typed that. To be honest, you at least try to be clever. Skull is just dry...and boring.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie needs to show this video to Winston.http://magazine.good.is/articles/tea-never-looked-so-good

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never typed that. To be honest, you at least try to be clever. Skull is just dry...and boring.

Honestly, I find Skull to be a lot funnier than Java. Java comes off a lot more bitter and underhanded. Skull is more an over the top thing, especially with the baller schtick that Java originally created.I enjoy them both though. It's entertaining.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Read this and then tell me that Jameis Winston didn't rape Kinsman. This young woman's story is both powerful and appalling at the same time. Having sex without consent IS rape. I will never understand this type of thinking in young men. Having sex with a lifeless subject isn't having sex. I for one enjoy the encounter with a woman when both are actively participating. It takes a truly sick person to actually think they've had sex with a woman in this condition. http://www.hercampus.com/school/fsu/her-story-i-was-told-i-wasn-t-raped

Nobody with any common sense would argue with you two on this topic.    The question is, are his thuggish and immature days behind him and can he stay out of trouble now that he's a multi-millionaire thanks to the Bucs?  But the topic of the thread is Mariota.  I don't think there is any question that Mariota is a class act and he will be a star QB in the NFL for many years to come.   He should have been the Bucs pick.  Licht should be fired.

So all it takes is being a class act? That will surely make you a star QB? No wonder why you thought Tebow was going to be a great NFL QB.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Honestly, I find Skull to be a lot funnier than Java. Java comes off a lot more bitter and underhanded. Skull is more an over the top thing, especially with the baller schtick that Java originally created.I enjoy them both though. It's entertaining.

This

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s entertaining about them baiting folks and filling up the boards with nonsense?  I like the 10% of their posts which are serious.

• Anonymous

Inactive

i wonder how long it'll be before Skull replies?

Watching those two reunite is heart warming and horrifying at the same time.  It is like the scene in the new Godzilla where the male and female MUTOs meet imo.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's entertaining about them baiting folks and filling up the boards with nonsense?  I like the 10% of their posts which are serious.

Different people laugh at different things. I find them funny tbh.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's entertaining about them baiting folks and filling up the boards with nonsense?  I like the 10% of their posts which are serious.

We're a bunch of football nerds on a fan site on the internet. Stop taking it so seriously.

• mike25315

Participant

They are one and the same--he hints at it continually.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are one and the same--he hints at it continually.

They aren't.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nobody with any common sense would argue with you two on this topic.    The question is, are his thuggish and immature days behind him and can he stay out of trouble now that he's a multi-millionaire thanks to the Bucs?  But the topic of the thread is Mariota.  I don't think there is any question that Mariota is a class act and he will be a star QB in the NFL for many years to come.   He should have been the Bucs pick.  Licht should be fired.

So all it takes is being a class act? That will surely make you a star QB? No wonder why you thought Tebow was going to be a great NFL QB.

If Java ia the Bucs GM we would have Tebow at QB and Mariota backing him up. We could change the name to Tampa Bay Ballers. Lol.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Java was the Bucs GM we would have Peyton Manning at QB and Russell Wilson and Johnny Manziel backing him up.    Jon Gruden would still be head coach.

True. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

back burner .. yeah, that's why they drafted him knowing the counterclaim was coming

• rmslpn

Participant

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle, if,if,if

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.