Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

So yesterday, none of the linebackers did anything. As a matter of fact they were a huge problem. Is it time for Alexander to get his butt back to the bench and let Carter come back in?

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

No, he is a far superior athlete which this system is high on for their linebackers. I will say that maybe Lavonte should handle some of the play calls thoe. Take some of the load of him. He seemed to be a little aggressive as well biting on the play action but so did the rest of the LB. Hopefully they watch film and learn. Kwons a rookie he will have his ups and downs but he is the better option.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope. LBs, David in particular, looked pretty bad. I credit this to Wisenhunt and Mariota. Pretty sure the Bucs centered their defensive gameplan around containing Mariota. Wisenhunt was a genius in building a gameplan that accounted for it used it to Tennessee’s advantage. I can't credit the guy enough for his gameplan. Now, the interesting thing will be in seeing how they deal with opponents who now have it on film. 

Please wait…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.