Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

The Patriots don’t seem to be in any big hurry to bring him back ….neither does anyone else.How could this be ? People on this board still claim he is a superstar . LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Running backs always sign late in free agency.The NFL is about the passing game which is why I don't see the Bucs re-signing Doug Martin.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

they better resign him if McCown is still here :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Running backs always sign late in free agency.

Yup. Market for RBs is always weak and slow developing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But….but….. Blount is a star !!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blount is a good back, but there are lots of good backs. He is weak in pass pro and that significantly hurts his value.I'm sure someone will grab him before TC.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blount is a good back, but there are lots of good backs. He is weak in pass pro and that significantly hurts his value.I'm sure someone will grab him before TC.

He'll end up resigning with the pats on a 1 year vet minimum deal .....he's a worthless turd. Blount Smokers mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But....but..... Blount is a star !!!!

Doesn't really matter what kind of talent he is. He is a 27 year old RB. It's no surprise he has not signed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He'll end up resigning with the pats on a 1 year vet minimum deal .....he's a worthless turd. Blount Smokers mad.

Any guy at his size/weight/speed who can find a way to produce a 60+ yard kickoff return is not "worthless". Is he a superstar Top 10? No. But he's not worthless.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

.he's a worthless turd

Most of the GMs in the NFL view all RBs as replaceable turds. So is life in today's NFL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

.he's a worthless turd

Most of the GMs in the NFL view all RBs as replaceable turds. So is life in today's NFL

Exactly , and rightly so . So why did we have to get a Blount thread bump every time the guy gained a yard last season , and a never-ending lament over the loss of him  ? Blount was no big loss , and the market bears that out .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suspect Blount will eventually sign with the Eagles. Surely Chip Kelly would love to have him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blount threads get bumped because Doug martin sucks! Outside of his mcjosh games (games that are flukes) he averaged like 2.2 ypc. I want someone who is good against good teams and bad teams. We lost our first three games in 2012 due to dougs ineptness. That translated into the same for last year as well. Regardless of who your QB is you have to have a good runningback. Quarterbacks play better when they have a pressure valve. Look at Peyton in the Superbowl. All they had to do was stop the pass they were one deminsonal. If you put blount on the broncos last year the SB would have been much closer. Can’t say the same for dougie. A good run game made Josh freeman play so much better and he sucks too!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Patriots don't seem to be in any big hurry to bring him back ....neither does anyone else.How could this be ? People on this board still claim he is a superstar . LOL

Well, there's only two other teams that could possibly bring him back.  One cut him and one traded him so even if they wanted him bacj I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be rushing back. So basically, you started a thread to announce that the Patriots haven't resigned their backup running back yet and that this is important, It's so odd, the patriots always rush through resignings. They never let their guys get away.Sigh, You know, do you ever just wake up and be confronted by a stunning display of meaningless babble and you weep for the future of the planet? No, you probably don't but I know I sure do sometimes. Well, good luck with your thread I guess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But....but..... Blount is a star !!!!

Love'm or hate'm (its obvious for you) that man has a highlight reel better that RBs getting paid three times more than him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suspect Blount will eventually sign with the Eagles. Surely Chip Kelly would love to have him.

You might be right.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Josh freeman+ blount= mediocreJosh freeman+ dougie= fired

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Josh freeman+ blount= mediocreJosh freeman+ dougie= fired

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Patriots don't seem to be in any big hurry to bring him back ....neither does anyone else.How could this be ? People on this board still claim he is a superstar . LOL

You know who else no one wanted back either, Terrell Owens. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure all those years he was still treated as a superstar. I might even go out on a limb and say most teams don't scramble to resign  guys they've cut or traded. Why would they?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know who else no one wanted back either, Terrell Owens. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure all those years he was still treated as a superstar.

Blount = TO?  Wait, is that even intended as an endorsement?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would love to see him come back. That would be a nice complement to Dougie. What’s with the Blount hating? I thought he played hard for us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

+1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How does Blount not getting picked up in the first 3 days of FA suddenly mean that what he did in NE didnt completely make Dom/Schiano look inept?this is such a misguided thread the op clearly doesnt "get it"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing new there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

.he's a worthless turd

Exactly , and rightly so . So why did we have to get a Blount thread bump every time the guy gained a yard last season , and a never-ending lament over the loss of him  ? Blount was no big loss , and the market bears that out .

$seems that ur the only one here who doesnt understand how tbis thing we call yhe NFL worksRBs have no value in the NFL. theyre all replaceable. nobody invests in RBS anymore. as you can see, McFaddens markets was down, Moreno hasnt signed or been highly pursued, etcYou seem pretty slow so Ill break down what Blount meant to Tampa fans...he was a sign of poor decision making and the continuous abandonement of talented, useful players by the previus regime. he had 4 TDs in a playoff game, and the Bucs went 4-12 -- how u could NOT understand why Blounts name was brought up often last season and why he hasnt been signed yet is baffling to me considering everyone else in this thread and on this board but you understands the context of bucs fans anger over blount

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You know who else no one wanted back either, Terrell Owens. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure all those years he was still treated as a superstar.

Simple enough concept. A players ability and the desire to bring him back don't necessarily correlate. Everyone knew TO could play and no one wanted him back. It proves that you can't say someone is not a superstar because their old teams didn't want them back. That's silly.Now, whether Blount is or isn't a superstar isn't the issue. I don't think I commented on that at all and it has nothing to do with my point. I've never claimed Blount was a star so he wasn't even aiming his point as it were at me. I just don't think he made that point with the argument he gave. Clear now?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Football is entertainment, and LaGarette was really fun to watch on Sundays.Just watching him jumping over safeties and cornerbacks was sick.Dragging would be tacklers for yards and yards, leading the league in YAC.I know I enjoyed watching him almost as much as Alstott, and Mike was here a long time.Yes his pass protection was horrible, but he came into the league as a UFA, Is he a starting running back ? NOWould I like him back at a fair deal? YESSeems since he left our OL has been garbage, got a feeling he fired up the big UGLYS too.He will resign with the Patriots late in FA.I wish him luck and will be watching him play where ever he ends up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I miss him….. I’m tired of the bucs sucking and losing by a fieldgoal!  :'(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Simple enough concept. A players ability and the desire to bring him back don't necessarily correlate. Everyone knew TO could play and no one wanted him back. It proves that you can't say someone is not a superstar because their old teams didn't want them back. That's silly.Now, whether Blount is or isn't a superstar isn't the issue. I don't think I commented on that at all and it has nothing to do with my point. I've never claimed Blount was a star so he wasn't even aiming his point as it were at me. I just don't think he made that point with the argument he gave. Clear now?

I guess I was reading it exactly the opposite, but it is because it was unclear to me that I asked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

RBs have no value in the NFL. theyre all replaceable. nobody invests in RBS anymore. everyone else in this thread and on this board but you understands the context of bucs fans anger over blount

Way to destroy your own argument .LOL . Hilarious.You had no real reason to be angry , thanks for proving it.

Please wait…

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.