Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• RudeGuy

Participant

Join Rondé Barber and Scott Smith this Sunday, June 21 at 4 p.m. ET, and watch every impactful moment of the historic NFC Championship game against the Eagles that shut down Veterans Stadium and sent the Buccaneers to the Super Bowl! Tune in live on YouTube.

Relive the heart-pounding action with commentary from the legend that sealed the victory for the Bucs and sent them to Super Bowl XXXVII in San Diego.

https://youtu.be/jeCYAsPx_1c

• RudeGuy

Participant

I didn’t get a chance to watch the live stream as I was busy spending Father’s Day with the family. Just finished watching it now. Ronde added a few behind the scenes stories. Fun getting to hear what was going on during the game on sidelines and how plays were setup. They didn’t watch the entire game. Most of the dead spots were skipped over. This is always a feel good game to watch.

• kenntak

Participant

That’s great, thanks for providing the video!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know I am not alone, but it’s my favorite game ever as a Tampa fan. Thanks for sharing.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

All Bucs fans love this game. This game alone was a shove up the ass of every nasty Philly fan watching it that day. Ronde is the best. I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about him. Well maybe some Philly fans. :P

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

All Bucs fans love this game. This game alone was a shove up the ass of every nasty Philly fan watching it that day. Ronde is the best. I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about him. Well maybe some Philly fans. :P

All of this!

• BP1

Participant

We love our Ronde! I’m so happy he only played for the Bucs. He is for sure a Buccaneers legend.

• Anonymous

Inactive

From Philly so always teasing my boys from back home about this game

• seekpar

Participant

Enjoyed the video and their insights into the game!

• Anonymous

Inactive

That game is a dagger to an entire generation of fans

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Living in South Jersey (Eagle country), I watched the game at a house full of Eagles fans. Before the game, they asked me if I thought the Bucs had a chance to win. I told them that I didn’t actually see any way the Eagles would ever have the lead. That lead to me making bets on the results of the game. I walked out of that house with almost $400. Everyone was making $20 bets with me (one guy bet $100). It was awesome!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.