Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

https://www.pewterreport.com/articles/locker-room-quotebook-buccaneers-vs-panthers/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t even stand to read lovies quotes. Yeah I know it’s just coach speak and all coaches do it. But I really believe some of the vague answers he gives are because he actually doesn’t have an answer to the question. How hard would it be for him to man up and say "we are failing as a coaching staff".Some coaches are so quick to take the Heat for bad games. I don't know if Ive ever seen it from Lovie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(On if he is ultimately to blame for Brindza’s performance)“Everything is on me. I’m a head football coach on everything that we do here, but I’d make the same decision. Hindsight right now, of course, you don’t like the results, but we react to what is happening to us at the time and that’s where we are at right now. We will watch and this week as we go forward, we’ll go with and we’ll put our guys in the best position to have success. Even though there is disappointment behind this, that doesn’t have anything to do with us going forward. Again, we just finished up the first quarter of our season and we’re behind and we’re disappointed. One win, but an opportunity to get a lot more the second quarter starting with Jacksonville.”There in lies the problem coach, and the reason your time as an NFL head coach is quickly coming to an end. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is truly delusional

(On if he’s trying to learn the fine line between taking care of the football and being aggressive)“Absolutely. That’s what I’m getting better at every week – taking care of the football, third downs, converting. We did better on third downs. Doug [Martin] played an amazing game. Like I said, five turnovers – can’t win football games with five turnovers.”

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is truly delusional

(On if he’s trying to learn the fine line between taking care of the football and being aggressive)“Absolutely. That’s what I’m getting better at every week – taking care of the football, third downs, converting. We did better on third downs. Doug [Martin] played an amazing game. Like I said, five turnovers – can’t win football games with five turnovers.”

Wow.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.