Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Was looking at hotels & airbnbs. Seems like the latter would be more realistic. Reasonable prices most of them & more room

Ill be in tampa sat-tues for the game.

Any recommendations as far as sightseeing? Debating where to watch the game as well. Hoping to go but prices are absurd lol

• Bucman

Participant

I’m thinking about going too. Hotels are actually really cheap too.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yeah lodging travel food etc no biggie.

I meant the game itself is pricy. Id love to but likely not happening unfortunately.

• Kermit56

Participant

For the most spectacular sunsets check out Crabby Bill’s in St. Pete Beach. They have a rooftop dining area on the beach and the sunsets are memorable.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Was thinking airbnb would be cheaper but with service & cleaning fee maybe not.

Dont need a fancy hotel, but dont wanna sleep in my rental car either lmao

• Greattimes

Participant

This years Superbowl is going to be unlike any in the past because of Covid-19. No parties or any of the usual pregame celebrations. Hotel rooms should be plentiful and tickets to the game will be almost non-existent.

• TampaManiac

Participant

Thanks for starting this conversation.

Im not sure where yall see any low prices for hotel rooms, at least by the stadium.

Im not going to the game but I wont miss the party. My only question is if the parking for $150 will be worth it. Are they airing the game in the tailgate parking lot? Or within walking distance, maybe somewhere on Himes? If so, that sounds the tailgate area will be the best destination.

If anyone has details please share.

• TampaManiac

Participant

I wound up getting a holiday inn room. Very expensive in Tampa. Found a good price for just one night at $250. Just booked today so theres probably still avialable rooms.

Not sure if im driving into Tampa to watch the game or go after the game when we are celebrating our Lomdari!!! Either way Im mot worried about where to watch the game. I counted 27 bars and 53 resturants within walking distance. I will probably go to Fords Garage before check in and check out the scene. Im pretty sure thats the hotspot the Pewter Reporters recomend.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.