Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

https://twitter.com/SheepKnowMore/status/1278877675579248641

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

https://twitter.com/V_4_Vendatta/status/1276401611187859463

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, so delusonal and that must be why you love Trump

yesterday, Eric Trump tweeted a picture of Bill Clinton that had Maxwell in the crowd

Think about how dumb that is?

what do you think happened to Eric’s tweet?

It was BOMBARDED with pictures of Trump and Epstein and Maxwell

LOL . . . HE DELTETED THE TWEET

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-trump-ghislaine-maxwell_n_5efe9858c5b612083c5992da

Eric Trump’s latest attempt at Twitter trolling went so poorly that he had to delete the message.

Trump, a son of President Donald Trump, shared an image of former President Bill Clinton at the 2010 wedding of his daughter, Chelsea. Circled in the background was Ghislaine Maxwell, the longtime associate of late pedophile sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. She was arrested Thursday.

“Birds of a feather,” Trump wrote as he shared the image.

Just one problem: President Trump has also been seen with Maxwell on numerous occasions, and Twitter users weren’t shy about sharing images of those events, causing Eric Trump’s name to trend on Twitter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

TODAY, DON JR TWEETED THAT BIDEN SHOULD RELEASE HIS MEDICAL RECORDS

THINK ABOUT HOW DUMB THAT IS

His tweet is getting crushed with replies about Trump’s medical records and taxes and NDAs and . . .

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

good grief …seek help

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You saying “seek help” is like Runole calling others “racist”

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

good grief …seek help

Please wait…

No comment on Trump’s relationship with Epstein?

You’re such a coward

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

classic deflection fallacy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

classic deflection fallacy.

Please wait…

Uh….. someone should tell him

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao… so much absurdity.

The difference between the two factions right now:

Those that want everyone tied to Epstein to go down, left/right/man/woman/black/white – everyone

And those that just want to point the finger at the other side- arrest Bill! No arrest Trump!

When the simple truth is – everyone tied to it should go down.

Why is it that hard?

It’s simple…

You’re in a cult.

Please wait…

• sahrenity

Participant

What a story! I usually read the best pop culture, viral stories, and trends on the web via Buzzfeed – https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryascott. But I’ve never heard about these facts. I’m absolutely shocked

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

OT, tough times in Neverland, eh?

Alex Jones throws you under the bus. Jones shouts: “Q tells this stuff and all of it’s lies,” he says before telling the guest that he is lying and is “full of s***.” “I will not suffer your Q people after this,” Jones said as he pointed directly into the camera. “I knew what you were day one, I know what you are now, and I’m sick of it. I’m sick of all these witches and warlocks and pumpkin popsomes.”

He continues: “Because every god damn thing out of you people’s mouths doesn’t come true. And it’s always ‘oh, there’s energy,’ ‘oh, now we’re done with Trump.’ You said he was the messiah! You said he was invincible! You said that it was all over. That they were going to Gitmo and now that he’s part of a larger thing of Q.

Then Twitter blocks 70,000 Q accounts, which probably means about 200 actual people. And to top it all off the military bailed out on the plan to turn America into a military Theocracy and round up and summarily execute all the Democrats.

Even Trump is thinking twice and trying to figure out why an unemployed guy with a buffalo suit who lives with his mother is the face of his insurrection. Our poor Peter Pan must be in tears that his world is falling down around him.

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.