Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Not sure if you have read the piece Lenny wrote and Mark turned us onto in his recent Hook article.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/leonard-fournette-nfl-football-tampa-bay-buccaneers

It’s a great read, and nice to read about the camaraderie of the team and Lenny finding success overcoming his challenges this season. So much better than reading about Uber drivers and DUIs and some of the other BS that often makes the news with players.

Much respect, and may the team and the guys keep having fun, winning games, and taking care of eachother.

• buccnation

Participant

Yeah that was a good read. I wonder how the locker room views RoJo. His name is rarely mentioned (or maybe I’ve missed it) when talking about relationships with other players. I wonder if he is a very low key, quiet dude that keeps to himself.

As far as Fournette, it would be nice to have him back but I doubt he actually will. I think he’s going to be too expensive for what we need out of a RB #2.

• BucBalla85

Participant

I’d like him back too but he’s deserved himself a payday and we are trying to win it again. I doubt we bring him back when what he does might be the most easy to replace.

• buccnation

Participant

Yeah if he gets big money I think it’s a big mistake for whatever team decides to pay him.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Many always ask for us to take a RB in the 1st round but the 2 Super Bowls we have won were with a castoff RB.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Epic writing by him.

• Kermit56

Participant

I loved the line about JPP…not sure if he can wear Tom’s 7 rings. LOL!!

• Madman

Participant

Lenny was HUUUUUGE in the playoffs. Hard to find guys you can count on to get the tough yards and key first downs. He had a ton of those big impact plays in the playoffs. He also brought some toughness and swagger to that running game. Dude was running people over! I hope he comes back.

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

James White please. I wouldn’t be too sad if we lost Fournette but we’d miss his physicality. If he’s back I’d hope it’s only a slight bump of what he made last year. He averaged 28 yards a game in the regular season.

Epic playoff run but we need a damn RB with some hands, lord have mercy please let this be the year. RoJo can run the rock, White the pass catcher, then Vaughn and a rookie battle it out for who gets to spell RoJo and eventually replace him maybe.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I love this piece and the way he fell in love with Tampa. It was a tough road for him… hell it was tough for the whole team.

I sincerely hope he has a Chris Godwin type mentality and comes back at a discount because if he can play the way he played in the playoffs for all of next season, we will be looking at another Lombardi Trophy.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.