Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Equipment not in the fire aftermath.

The Trash(D)Party lied for 3 years about Russia collusion– and cheated like MFers in the swing states in 2020.

God damn the LoserfgtDem Party.
      God damn joe biden.

joe f-head biden, not my President.

• tampaspicer

Participant

You need to come up with some better content. You’re not the funny anymore. Same boring post.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

It’s not supposed to be funny.

To hell with Trash joe biden.

• Roy

Participant

Come on Chron its all a political stunt and you know it. Every challenge was thrown out of court because there was no evidence because there was no evidence to get. It was a fair election. Kris Krebs said it was the cleanest election in history and had to resign for telling the truth. Bill Barr said there was no widespread fraud and had to resign for telling the truth. The Georgia Governor and Secretary of state said it was a clean election and they are getting chastised for telling the truth. Trump is putting the squeeze on and that’s all it is. He’s never had any evidence for his claims. Biden was the clear winner, and people need to get over it.

• tampaspicer

Participant

It’s not supposed to be funny.

To hell with Trash joe biden.

My bad I never take your post seriously. With the exception of your racist shit I look for a laugh from you. Like I said earlier do a better job and being funny because there’s nothing serious from you imo. Just another funny troll. Biden 2020

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Fgt justice John epstein island Roberts was heard crying “there will be riots if we overturn the election”.

That pussy’s job is to do the right thing- regardless of consequences.

• Roy

Participant

Come on Chron, you heard the call Trump made to Raffensberger. He’s telling him to find votes that aren’t there and lie about the election. He’s telling Raffensberger to lie so he can say he won the election. You can’t seriously tell me that you don’t believe Trump is trying to overthrow a legitimate election.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Kron booooooooooooo your last post bombed. Not funny pal.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

It’s not funny burning down buildings to destroy (cheating) evidence.

• tampaspicer

Participant

It’s funny because it’s not true. LMAO

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Gotta say, I wish there was an ignore feature…

What the klown posts is simply nonsense.

The election is rigged but the exact same ballots that elected Republicans, those ones are legit.

Got it

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

The election is rigged but the exact same ballots that elected Republicans, those ones are legit.

Got it

A ballot with a vote for LoserfgtBiden and no one else (down ballot) is very suspect.

Dems lost ground everywhere else (where they didn’t cheat).

• tampaspicer

Participant

Got it

A ballot with a vote for LoserfgtBiden and no one else (down ballot) is very suspect.

Dems lost ground everywhere else (where they didn’t cheat).

So what your saying is if someone only wants to vote for the president their ballot shouldn’t count?

• Charles

Participant

ho lee fuk this guy is nuts.

I imagine him living at his moms house in his bedroom witha twin bed.

Slamming on keyboard in his old ass wrinkled stained maga t shirt.

Unwashed and smelling of feces.

Human garbage. And a clown.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Def unemployed… never graduated high school.

• DCGoth

Participant

Uh-oh. I knew I should’ve spread out all of my purchases of lighter fluid and gasoline. My bad. Fortunately I look bad on film, so there’s that, at least. I doubt they can pick me out of a line-up. 😎

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by DCGoth.

• DCGoth

Participant

@Chron, fear not. Just do what I did for the last four years. Lots and lots of weed. I suggest an Indica, as a Sativa may lack the required “coach lock.” 😎🙏

I got faith in ya. You’ll make it through the next four years. (As an English major, I’m permitted to bastardise the language of the homeland. I’m granted artistic License. 😃)

Oh, after you get the correct weed, add in some K-Pop. It helps the time fly by. 😎

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

ho lee fuk this guy is nuts.

I imagine him living at his moms house in his bedroom witha twin bed.

Slamming on keyboard in his old ass wrinkled stained maga t shirt.

Unwashed and smelling of feces.

Human garbage. And a clown.

Hello, PussyCharles!

• tampaspicer

Participant

Lame

• DCGoth

Participant

🎶🎶
      Ev’rybody’s talking about
      Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
      This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m
      All we are saying is give peace a chance
      C’mon
      Ev’rybody’s talking about Ministers
      Sinisters, Banisters and canisters
      Bishops and Fishops and Rabbis and Pop eyes
      And bye bye, bye byes
      Let me tell you now
      Revolution, evolution, masturbation
      Flagellation, regulation, integrations
      Meditations, United Nations
      Congratulations
      John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary
      Tommy Smothers, Bobby Dylan, Tommy Cooper
      Derek Taylor, Norman Mailer
      Alan Ginsberg, Hare Krishna
      Hare, Hare Krishna
      🎶🎶😎

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

So sad what the LoserfgtCheatingMFTrashDemocrat Party has become.

• Col. Klink

Participant

I kinda always thought that 90% of your shtick was just trolling libs, that you weren’t as stupidly gullible as OT. I may have overestimated ……… Lin Wood is a moron, stop following him.

• tampaspicer

Participant

So sad you can’t come up with something new and creative. Your loosing your touch. Waiting for a good laugh.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Burning down buildings to destroy evidence.

LoserfgtMafiaParty(D)

• Roy

Participant

Chron, you are once again coming close to falling down the rabbit hole and joining Peter Pan in Neverland where fiction is truth and truth is fiction. Its hard to get out of there once you go in. You hear Trump in his own words, but its not true according to you. But some discredited rumor about a printing company is true. Here is the Snopes:
      John Mealy, the store’s sales manager, told local news outlet 13 ABC Wham:

“It’s crazy, the amount of misinformation that you see … It’s disgusting. It really is. And that’s not what we’re about. We’re focusing on moving forward.”

There’s no truth to the claim that City Blue Imaging printed ballots for the 2020 election. But that didn’t stop conspiracy theorists from attempting to connect the dots. In this case, they found a company that truly did print ballots for the 2020 election, Phoenix Graphics, and claimed that it owned City Blue Imaging. This, too, is false. City Blue Imaging is not owned, nor has it ever been owned, by Phoenix Graphics.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Roy,

Your debunking has been debunked.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Burning down buildings to destroy evidence.

LoserfgtMafiaParty(D)

Sounds like you need a Midol, you whiny fgt.

• Charles

Participant

Get him a straight jacket.

Freaking loon.

Definitely unemployed jerk off.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Remember when the LoserfgtDems and their LfMedia “debunked” the Coke Hunter emails before the election?

“Russia disinformation”.

LfD’s knowingly lied.

• DCGoth

Participant

Coke Hunter emails before the election?

Greetings and salutations. 😎

First, I want to say that, in no way am I taking a position either for it against HB, or his drug usage / methods of income over his adult life. He has openly admitted a drug problem, and has sought treatment through rehab. (If we indicted everyone who has danced with the girl, we would have to indict the vast majority of people who were alive in the eighties. (I never got into Coke, but most prone I knew through friendship or work did. (A good number of some very good friends if mine did not live far into the nineties. Most OD’ed.)) You would also have to stop listening to a great majority of modern music, maybe with the exception of Pat Boone and his daughter, Debbie. 😎 Brown Sugar by the Stones was not about an inter-racial pairing. It, along with most of their songs was an ode to heroin. Same with Fleetwood Mac, with both heroin and coke. Gold Dust Woman would be definitely off-limits. “Rock on Gold Dust Woman, Take your silver spoon, Dig your grave.” Stevie Nicks sums that one up pretty well. “Nicks offered further insight into the song’s meaning: “Gold Dust Woman” was my kind of symbolic look at somebody going through a bad relationship, doing a lot of drugs” Yet I digress.

As far as e-mails, an e-mail server is probably the easiest to have if all protocols. I can send you an e-mail and make it legitimately look like it originated from any user, in any domain. Using a Linux box, or shelling out to a term server, or opening a console session, works take roughly two minutes, and most of that two minutes would be the typing if the message body. The only way you could tell it was not legit would be to open your e-mail, (it has to be in a system. You can’t do this on a phone or tablet), and then you would have to expand Message Headers. After that, you must dig through the header code to locate the Originating IP. You could then run a few commands to determine the details and the location of the IP. Once you ran a few extra commands, you could pinpoint the location down to a physical address. You would be surprised at what info you can pull from a server and its users.

On the mail note, many moons ago, when the best scanners were doing the Russian Bride thing, I would engage in long e-mail chats, primarily for shits and giggles. I would try to drag it out as long as possible, and some were more fun than others. I chatted with one girl for about six months or so. During that time, I pulled up her info using her Originating IP. From trust, I was score to ascertain that she was not actually in Russia, but was actually living in The Ukraine. Assist from her IP, I found pretty much all of her info. She was big on the Russian equivalent of MySpace / Friendster / Facebook. Translate want a bit thing back then, so, fortunately I can read Russian. She was also big into Social Media. I found out the guy in the pics she sent was her husband, not her brother, I found all of her family and wedding pics. Her favourite author was Stephen King, and I also found out pretty much all of her personal info. (At lest she was a real girl, not an old, fat Soviet dude. 😎) So, as this drew to a close, when the money pitch came in, I decided to have some fun. In all previous e-mails, I always responded in English. She always wrote replies in English. (After all, very few people born in the US know Russian.) I then said I was going to fly to Moscow to bring her the cash she needed for the “passport”. On the final email, I kept up the ruse, but this is the final message I sent to her:

Тупоумный идиот – Он не увидит вас до тех пор пока вы не позвоните по телефону ему или пошлете им текстовое сообщение.

Вы имеете номер мобильного телефона. Вы не встречаете если вы не контактируете телефоном. Кевин всегда опасливо в других странах. Если это очковтирательство, после этого страх I для безопасности персоны в обязанности.

Потому что вы не контактируете мобильный телефон, или пошлите сообщение, я верю что вы очковтирательство. (Yeah, I never delete emails. I have emails going back to the mid nineties. 😃)

My point to your mention of Hillary’s emails, yeah, they could be real, but also very easy to spoof.

So, just sayin’ you can’t really believe much that you get when your primary source is the internet, and the Intel Community is never going to release a great deal of knowledge. It is 2021, and there is still new information being released from the Kennedy Administration, the Warren Commission, and data regarding his assassination, and that’s almost sixty years ago.

On cash going into the hands of politicians, every politician has a slush fund, and I’m pretty certain that if you look into anyone, you will be able to dig up some dirt on them. Trump, in part, is keeping this going because he’s taking in a lot of donations. Very few people pass up easy money. Imho, this will all fade into oblivion at some point in time. 🙏